It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1994 Ironman cartoon predicts plane crash in twin towers & Pentagon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

i don't know weird:

edit on 7-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

Where is the original version of the cartoon?

That version has been edited a bit.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

not sure
I just found it while doing some research......

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
They hit in almost the EXACT same places as the planes hit... freaky or what!! Theres a godzilla cartoon too which has the twin towers destroyed. That Jarrah White who debunks NASA on youtube found it out, its on his channel.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

What did you expect? They where landmarks! If any disaster would hit NY, it would be those towers because people world wide relate to them.

It's not a prediction, just landmarks used in movies, like they where used in the first spiderman movie, but they needed to cut that out because of the 'tradegy'.

Also, look at these links.
Yahoo asnwers
HubPages
edit on 7-10-2011 by Required01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Why do you think any one would want to attack the world trade centre?

Was it unthought of before al qaeda?

Was it unthought of before the initial attack in 1991?

Was it just a random event that somehow NOW appears in history?

God almighty....

If a terrorist burnt the US flag, would people suddenly say "OMG, so and so from 1963 who burnt the flag must have known something... CORNSPIRACICAL!!!"

ugh, no.. you see, the WTC was and always will be the symbol of what they hate. Man, kids need to really be educated in stuff, like and things... because theyre not dojng a damn brilliant job of it as it is, turning out so many stupid people.

the mind boggles...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

What did you expect? They where landmarks! If any disaster would hit NY, it would be those towers because people world wide relate to them.

It's not a prediction, just landmarks used in movies, like they where used in the first spiderman movie, but they needed to cut that out because of the 'tradegy'.

Jesus Christ.... I only said thats freaky, I never said THEY KNEW!!!! I know they go for landmarks, like Independence Day with the Empire State Building. If I made a movie I'd knock one tower into the other causing a big explosion. I just said it was freaky because they hit in the same spot the planes hit.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It's got a good chance this will have happened in shows before.

If some terrorists destroyed the Eiffel Tower, we'd then have to go dig up all the cartoons which showed this also. I think the odds aren't so outlandish for this sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Makes me wonder how many events simmer in the collective subconscious before they become reality?

My husband has a brochure/ad that he picked up in New York sometime in the '80's, which has a photo of the Twin Towers on the front, with the text saying "The Closest Some People Will Ever Get to Heaven."

It's kinda eerie to look at it now......

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't see how this is predicting anything.
Having such famous landmarks destroyed in movies or cartoons was the norm back before 9/11 and what about landmarks that have been destroyed in movies but are still intact in real life?should we keep an eye on them for future attacks

edit on 7/10/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

reply to post by Ha`la`tha

I think the point of the thread isn't so much that they knew as much as they "imagined" it.

Yet, Condi Rice lied to the commission when she said that "no one could have imagined planes being used as missles into the pentagon or WTC".

LIES, LIES, LIES.

That's the point of this thread and threads about the "lone gunmen" pilot, etc.

People forget that our own government lied to us and said that no one could have imagined this scenario, yet we have proof before our eyes that they did imagine it and people still defend them with all their faith.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

True, but the question is not asked as much an insinuation implied.

As in, someone knew that 911 was going to happen, ergo, it's a setup.

That just doenst pan out.

it's silly, imo, to assume this, given the actual reality.

but people still think it, and ouch it hurts the sane mind

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

What you're saying is nowhere in the OP's post, so that's your assumption.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

Jesus Christ.... I only said thats freaky, I never said THEY KNEW!!!! I know they go for landmarks, like Independence Day with the Empire State Building. If I made a movie I'd knock one tower into the other causing a big explosion. I just said it was freaky because they hit in the same spot the planes hit.

I didn't see Godzilla falling on the trade center, yet you refer to that as well. So i reffered to this.
2nd

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by futuredude

There was a 1976 remake of King Kong in which a giant ape climbed up the Twin Towers. If we apply your "Hollywood Prophecy" hypotheses, the towers will be rebuilt and a giant ape loosed in the NYC streets.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

I didn't see Godzilla falling on the trade center, yet you refer to that as well. So i reffered to this.
2nd

Where did I say Godzilla fell on the WTC? Let me just look over what I said..... NOPE I don't think I did say Godzilla fell on the WTC I said there was a cartoon showing the WTC destroyed.

Your dellusinal I don't think Godzilla fell on the WTC, I don't think friggin Iron Man was involved in the WTC in anyway. I believe 19 hijackers funded by Saudi Arabia pulled off the biggest terror attack in history . See if you didn't jump to conclusions you wouldn't look like an ass... Pfft godzilla fell on the WTC

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The only thing 'freaky' about it is within the editing...

reply to post by Nutter

I think the point of the thread isn't so much that they knew as much as they "imagined" it.

LIES, LIES, LIES.

That's the point of this thread and threads about the "lone gunmen" pilot, etc.

Ah. ok, I thought the point of the thread, was none other than a gullibility test.

Very beginning. Only makes sense.
They hit dam near every building in NYC, during this animated worst case scenario of 'this is what would happen if they get their hands on our reaper.'....
I suppose they may as well hit the tall ones also.

Here's part 2. Have at it.

and a very special bonus:
Whoever finds the pentagon gets a smiley face magnet for your parents refrigerator.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Theres a godzilla cartoon too which has the twin towers destroyed

=.= seriously dude. fell, destroy what's the freaking difference? Both ways they get destroyed!

So you talk about Godzilla i about Spiderman? What the F is your problem?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

you say initial attack as if they were a 2 parter. And it wasnt 91, it was 93. And thats not even first attack. It was attacked twice in the 70s. There were many cartoons and movies that also depicted this event beforehand. Eta- and if its what "they" hate, then why not destroy # in Dubai? Why not slam Bangkok? Why not hit China?
edit on 7-10-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think everyone is reading this bass-ackwards.

AllCIA-duh obviously got their idea for the 9-11 attacks from watching these cartoons. There's no foreshadowing going on here, just blatant plagerism.

The makers of this cartoon should sue Langley for copyright violation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join