It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These have to be the best et images yet!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Okay i suppose the infamous `ivan0135` videos were discussed on here
i am referring to this one

i was looking through it today and got some still shots of the `aliens` and it really made me think these are not cgi!
here are the shots

i would love to know what you think?
im not big on his other videos but this one has me baffled!

edit on 5-10-2011 by admiralbiggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The alarm bells have already gone off for me being a hoax as where is the rest of the film footage??

If your privy to a so called legit film of some ETs at a meeting you would release the whole footage

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Im not sure that portable video devices were around in 1961.
Especially one small enough to conceal and use to film this.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
hey ive criticised ivan0135 from the begining and always asked `why if he claims to have hours of footage why only release seconds of it etc`,
but i just caught those stills and it looks so real
this is why my interest in it has rekindled of late
edit on 5-10-2011 by admiralbiggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
also they definatly are not models or anorexic kids in suits..
so it has to be either authentic, or absolutly amazing cgi better than we`ve seen in most movies to date

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralbiggles

If it is CGI, then yes it is very good.
But they almost look and move rather puppet like. Kinda reminds me a bit of Thunderbirds.

edit on 5-10-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Very interesting thank you!

This matches some other very interesting and (possibly authentic?) videos I have seen before.

1) The suits they wear matches (the little turtle neck especially).

2) The way they walk / move their arms and joints. Fascinating.

3) The way that one blinks his eyes. I've seen in another film where they blink their eyes exactly like that.

I am open to the possibility this may be authentic.
If it were a hoax, it is of exceptional quality and the maker did their homework magnificently. Superb work if that's the case. Top notch.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Cool footage, but got my suspicions. Footage looks old - but only cos it seems to have some advanced filters. The shake seems natural but the distortion doesn't. The distortion seems more akin to the type you see with mobile phone cameras rather than old film footage. And I don't think, if it is CG, it's particularly brilliant. All the aliens do is walk and turn their heads slightly. Simple movement & highly achievable in Blender, Poser, Maya, 3DS Max, etc. Also the users YT account is a wee bit suspect to me. But still, will keep an open mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by admiralbiggles

If it is CGI, then yes it is very good.
But they almost look and move rather puppet like. Kinda reminds me a bit of Thunderbirds.

edit on 5-10-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

they are so cute :p
the one though that looks definatly way too animated to me is this one

the blinking is way too overdone, and it looks like a 3d animation.

although `ivan` could be a purpose government disinfo, to mix in real footage with fake rubbish to confuse people, that could possibly be part of it

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
People can very convincing masks , wouldn't need to use CGI to do this. Combine that with the grany shakey footage and it makes it hard to examine them closely. Which is handy! lol I think this is a fake. Would be nice if the "Hours" of video were to appear one day and prove me wrong. I won't hold my breath though.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It matches that the original McPhearson video which most believe is a hoax but it was never properly debunked in my opinion. There were several copies or remakes of it that were totally bogus. The original one seems either authentic or one of the best done alien hoax home videos ever created. Either way.

In that video the ETs had turtle neck suits, just like this. They walked and moved just like this.

And they were even caught blinking their eyelids, just like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I swear to you, one of the aliens has breasts, pretty nice ones too. It looks like a bunch of women in black turtlenecks with over-sized, papier mache, alien masks on their heads.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
People can very convincing masks , wouldn't need to use CGI to do this. Combine that with the grany shakey footage and it makes it hard to examine them closely. Which is handy! lol I think this is a fake. Would be nice if the "Hours" of video were to appear one day and prove me wrong. I won't hold my breath though.

Think of it this way. It could be either fake or real.

Ask yourself, what if it's fake?

Now ask yourself, what if it's real?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Were those boy, girl or gay aliens?

And how can they film them secretly when they are telepathic and would know that beforehand?

Often as not when I cruise the New Topics section there seems to be this rash of wholly simpleton oopho footage declared to be maybe something or the newest best yet. Did ATS take the lo road suddenly? This stuff belongs where it was found... on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I agree that the whole story is one we have all heard before, and rarely, if ever, believe. But the images do speak for themselves, although we can't say they are authentic, they certainly are worth a second glance. What I attempted to do was pause the video to get a good comparison shot of two of the "aliens," but it always blurred on me.

I was finally able to get a decent still of two of the aliens in the frame, and although I wish I had more stills to compare, their features did seem different. I noticed small divergence in the shape and possibly size of the eyes, which would be expected if they did exist.

You would think that anyone making a computer fake would have used the same alien body model for all of them, but I could be wrong...I could also be wrong in my initial claim that there are differences between them. Could someone please confirm my data?

I think that although it isn't a huge piece of evidence, I think comparing the creatures is a step in the right direction...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
also look at the stills from the analysis of the `turkey ufo videos` which to this date nobody has debunked
the stills (Although not that great) show similar large head dark eyes etc

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

LOL - yeah, I do that all the time. It totally does my head in

I am prety sure - with no evidence other than what I have seen over the years, the there is a lot more to the whole UFO and alien mystery - I just don't know what that 'more' actually is.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You don't need hours of tape or a forensic examination to tell these are a hoax. The morphology of the aliens is absurd. I have never understood how a bird-thin torso is supposed to support a massive cranium like that. And how the hell do you give birth to a sucker like that, with that little body? Don't tell me, synthetic organisms, cloning, etc.. Well, if that's the case, wouldn't you give yourself a better chassis than that?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

LOL - yeah, I do that all the time. It totally does my head in

I am prety sure - with no evidence other than what I have seen over the years, the there is a lot more to the whole UFO and alien mystery - I just don't know what that 'more' actually is.

Same feelings here.

It's impossible to know for sure until we see it ourselves I guess!

I have seen some ufo events in my days, but I have never seen a grey alien type. I don't know if I would even want to if they exist! They might exist though, if I see one it won't be too big a surprise.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Brown
You don't need hours of tape or a forensic examination to tell these are a hoax. The morphology of the aliens is absurd. I have never understood how a bird-thin torso is supposed to support a massive cranium like that. And how the hell do you give birth to a sucker like that, with that little body? Don't tell me, synthetic organisms, cloning, etc.. Well, if that's the case, wouldn't you give yourself a better chassis than that?

Those are all assumptions however.

The goal of science is to examine what exists in order to potentially gain understanding about it.

If these things are real, than it would be wise to not make hasty judgments about the physics of how things are 'suppose to work', because obviously these things can break the light speed barrier which also defies our current understandings of physics.

We don't know for sure either way yet, so at this early phase of human history I prefer to remain open to various possibilities and attempt to avoid denying contrary evidence without sufficient diligence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join