It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those libyan `freedom fighters` are nothing more than thugs!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Is it impossible for Ghaddafi to do any wrong in your eyes?

There goes Xcathdra, Is it impossible for you for the rebels do any wroing in your eyes? why cant you see that the rebels arent saints.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Xcathdra

Red cross provided ammunition supplies to Russian bolsheviks during the russian civil war.Read Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Anthony Sutton.

so like how can western NGOs and media be trusted.

Which has nothing to do with 13 mass graves in Libya that Ghaddafi made. Check the UN website as well, specifically the ICHR who has also confirmed the mass graves, bodies, and who was responsible for them. Check the stories coming out where defecting soldiers have taken people to these mass graves. The mass graves are very real, they contain bodies, and they all were creeated under Ghaddafis "benevolent" rule.

As for these recent cliams of the supposed 13 mass graves found by the western media i have seen the footages of them, the bodies look like they were burned recentally its not surprising to see go on the attack and been pro western again.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I have never matinained they were saints... that is something you and a few others keep throwing around, not me. I ahve already stated in posts that the TNC contains members of Ghaddafis former government, yet for some reason you and others ignore that.

What I have been saying is 13 mass graves have been found to date. You guys are trying to establish that the rebels are behind it, ignoring any and all evidence that links the graves to Ghadaffis regime. Hell one of the mass graves was dated back to 1996, yet again you and others ignore that info.

Any information that appears biased against Ghadaffi is dismissed and attacked. Its then spun to the point of trying to tie the actions to the rebels, when you have absolutely no proof of that. This goes back to the argument that people refuse to provide the sources of their information.

If you and others are going to make a claim the rebels are behind something, show us your sources.

Easy enough dont ya think?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

As for these recent cliams of the supposed 13 mass graves found by the western media i have seen the footages of them, the bodies look like they were burned recentally its not surprising to see go on the attack and been pro western again.

Thank you for proving my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join