It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge: produce two photos from Shanksville scene showing plane wires

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A Boeing 757 has about 60 miles of wire in it. 95% of the UA93 was supposedly recovered at the scene. Lots of photos and videos were taken of the scene, including photos of collected debris.

Your challenge is to produce two photos taken of the scene that shows some of this 60 miles of wire.

Since I'm in a good mood, I'm going to help you out by producing one photo showing wires, so now all you have to do is produce only one more.

It should be incredibly easy to win this challenge, especially now that you only have to produce one more photo showing wires from a scene where this 757 allegedly crashed and shattered into million of pieces!

I mean it's almost not even a fair challenge because if a plane containing 60 miles of wire crashed and shattered into mostly little pieces, but 95% of it was supposedly recovered, there should be bits of wires all over the place. You'd think the fair challenge would be to produce two photos without showing wires!

But this challenge is to show two photos of the scene showing wires and since I already produced one for you, you only have to produce one more photo showing wires.

K, good luck!

edit on 4-10-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm game. I love 'Hidden Object Puzzles."

Do you have a linky dink to the many pictures for us??????

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Some collections of Shanksville photos are here, here and here.

You can also Google Flight 93 crash images.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The problem exists that the shredded wire is hard to distinguish from the straw on the ground, and most of the pictures are not very high definition or close to the ground.

It's like taking a picture of a newspaper from a yard up with a low-resolution camera, and then asking to identify the dots that make up the images in the paper. Kinda difficult.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, I have made one observation from your question.

The only photo taken close enough to actually show wires, shows wires.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
CHALLENGE: Try to find one photo of a plane part from the Nevada Airshow plane crash....
Planes DISINTIGRATE when hitting the ground at speeds of 150-500mph.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Check the internet for a video of an old F-4 Phantom jet riding a rail into a massive concrete barricade. It as mostly vaporized.

Wires are rather delicate things as plane parts go, Under heat stress, tensile stress, etc. the flexible coatings tend to turn to powder. The wires themselves of copper and aluminum melt and become molten splatter and confettii.

And your point is...?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's a comparison, since most publicly available photos of the Shanksville crash site are taken from some distance --- very few are close-ups, at least that we can access from online sites.

This is from the accident at the DFW (Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas) Airport in 1985. Delta Flight 191. It was a landing accident, and occurred at normal final approach airspeeds, (around 145 knots, IIRC...just checked, the "bug" target airspeed was 149 knots. During the micro-burst encounter, the speed dropped, so this was an even lower-speed ground impact). The type of wreckage distribution and damage patterns aren't consistent with the UAL 93 high-speed, nearly vertical impact event.

The photo is fairly typical, though, of the vantage point (as to the distance from wreckage) that we see in majority of UAL 93 photos:

The Lockheed L-1011 is of course larger than the Boeing 757. This is only one photo of another airplane wreckage, for comparison. There are countless others available for reference.

Interesting to note, in this photo, the grasses around the wreckage. Despite the obvious signs of fire damage to the aft portion of the fuselage, and around the engine nacelle, there is a significant amount of green and unburnt grass.......

Edit to add, discovered this short compilation video of some of the Emergency personnel on scene, in the aftermath. Attending to the dead and injured:

edit on Tue 4 October 2011 by ProudBird because: Vid.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I gotta ask you, if the Shanksville plane didn't crash there, what would be the benefit of faking that? Obviously you believe that there was some sort of cover-up and our government was most likely behind it, so how would they gain from faking a crash site?

Couldn't they have their guys just crash it for real? Or did they just re-route the airplane to some hidden airport and kill all of the people there, and then elaborately fake a crash site at Shanksville? There have been many plane crashes over the years that have produced small debris just like at Shanksville, although large chunks of the plane survive more often than not.

I think Flight 93 was shot down, but I don't see why the crash scene would be faked. Is it possible that they faked it? Sure, but to me it just sounds pretty stupid.

edit on 5-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here is a real plane crash. This plane crashed in terrain similar to Shanksville and the plane was about the same size as alleged flight 93.

Here check out moreLink
edit on 5-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by ATH911

I gotta ask you, if the Shanksville plane didn't crash there, what would be the benefit of faking that?

It had something to do with the war game exercises that had multiple live fly hijackings, cruise missile attacks and interception, russian bomber attack, atlantic missile attack. There were so many exercises going on that it was like ww3. The crater could of been a bomb or missile drop.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I am skeptical that pic might not be real................

Then again,these might not be either. These might not be from the "scene",so you covered your bases,but they are the only exposed wires i could find,next to having the real crime scene photos I will never see.........

edit on 5-10-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ok lets look at this.....we have a country that is secretive and hates being watch....IRAN.

they have an aircrash and have pics taken....

Then we have a open and democratic..society has a air crash and has photos taken....lets see the difference...

Lets try and be open here....

IRAN

UNITED STATES

now personally i find this interesting.

Is all as it seems....an open and democrtic society compare to a closed and secret society that would not want the outside world to know anything.

Limited photos.....now people are people and persons in the area would have taken pictures....really now....it is human nature ...no matter where....and people all have camera phones for the most part....so who is hush hush.
edit on 023131p://f21Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

This plane crashed in terrain similar to Shanksville....

No, it was not "similar"

.... and the plane was about the same size as alleged flight 93.

The Tu-154 Dimensions and specifications is roughly the same size as a Boeing 757-200, correct. That is where any "similarities" end.

But, the major thing to note is huge difference in the manner of impact.

The Caspian Airlines Tu-154 crash:

Accident

The aircraft crashed at 11:33 Iran Daylight Time (07:03 UTC), 16 minutes after take-off from Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport. According to authorities, the aircraft's tail suddenly caught on fire. The pilot circled, trying to find a safe spot to land, but without success. The aircraft was completely destroyed after it crashed into an agricultural field, carving a crater up to 10 metres (33 ft) deep. An eye witness who claims to have been within 300 metres (330 yd) of the crash-site described the event as if "the plane just fell out of the sky". .

Source

It is important in these discussion to assure that all facts are true and correct, and that assertions made are not from supposition and prior misinformation.

From the description above it is clear that the final uncontrolled dive to impact was nothing at all similar to UAL 93, which was an intention act, intended to hit the ground at maximum velocity. The crew of the Tu-154 did NOT have a death wish, but were unfortunate victims of the fire that could not be contained, and ultimately destroyed enough of the airframe in the tail section to cause them to lose control, and plunge to impact.

The terrain was not a former strip mine, as is the case in Shanksville, PA. The Tu-154 was not dove into the ground with intent.

Major differences....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

one note..If you want make sure comparison are true...we not know thecircumsance of flt 93...t it was intentionally dove into the ground....we have been told hijackers took the plane...nbut we don't know the reason for the impact...and if you believe the movie...it was during a scuffle on the plane if i am not mistaken.

we apparently do not have eye witnesses that say exactly how the plane came down....we are told that it came down in a certain way.

was there a crash there....most likely....was it the plane that crashed there.....we do not really know do we....they say 95% of the plane was recovered.If this is the case...it is strnage there no pictures of the plane in a hanger that has been laid out like in so many other aircrash investigations.

TWA flt 800 and this was taken recovered by divers in the ocean....Amazing.

To me things yet again just don't add up.....just seems like sloppy investigations into one of the most serious acts of terrorism. NOw some people say well they knew it was hijackers...Well i say you don't go after the dealers in a drug bust you go after the higher ups.....So if this was the Case and IF...big IF and it was Usama/Osama then there would have to be a money trail leading to the hijackers...but hey so much for innocent till proven guilty......

It all Stinks...and it is all awash with lies and deciet......but if people want to believe all the crud about how they know what happened so therefore no real investigation was required.....that is never the way it works....Criminals walk because of poorly investigated crimes....and also even when someone says..."hey i did it" and the fact don't add up the authorities still investigate.

Lockerbie Pan Am bombing

do see see a trend here....I Do....I see planes being pieced togather to see what has occured.

I would have thought that these particular aircraft crashes would have been just as important to asemble...especially the shanksville crash as it is speculative as to what brought it down.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Reason crash investigators put crashed aircraft back together is to find clues to how ACCIDENT happened.

It is only done in rare situations and not for all accidents

Flight 93 was not put back together is simple - THEY ALREADY KNEW WHAT HAPPENED! The plane was
deliberately flown into ground by hijackers. This is what the fligtht and voice recorders reported

It is very time consuming and expensive to do a reconstruction and only done what investigators do not have a
clear understanding what happened and why....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Nice try but intention does not change the laws of physics. The Caspian plane crash was at a slower velocity than flight 93 yet the crater x3 the size of the small circular 30 foot crater x 10 feet deep at Shanksville.
The Shanksville crater was not caused by a Boeing commercial airliner on 9/11

Ladies and gentlemen. There are people on this site who pretend experts. They are anything but. Their job is to be and make sure truth doesnt spread. They want to alienate you the reader. My recommendations is to research this yourself at multiple sites. Good luck and god speed.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

In the next image you can see the circular crater that was created on 9/11. Its round, 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep. The 'wing scars' are drainage ditches and were present before 9/11. Whats interesting is that a truck with dualies backed up to that ditch before and around 911.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Its round, 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep.

What about the reporter that said it was 18 feet deep? Is she lying? Why are you accusing her of lying?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Its round, 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep.

What about the reporter that said it was 18 feet deep? Is she lying? Why are you accusing her of lying?

It could be 60 feet wide and 25 feet deep and it would still be too small. Moot point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join