It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im afraid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hellow,

Im 15 and i got a big problem, it may sound a bit stupid:

Im afraid of being abducted by aliens and im afraid of ghosts/spirits.

Can someone help me to get rid of my fear?

Please take this sirious, its really bothering me!

Thanks alot!

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Minor Illuminatos]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Firstly, you being serious?
Secondly, its called paranoia and go to seek treatment about it and things will get better
I use to think that M15 had files on me and where planning to kidnapp me

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No please take this sirious. Im not being funny here. Well the abduction is a bit paranoia but the spirit thing... I dont really believe it but im afraid of seeing one, thats my prob

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This will make you happy, there is no evidence of intelligent life in space so i doubt the little green men are going to take you away and probe you all night.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Lol i told ya I was a little over reacting about those green men! But does therapy really work, cause i might consider it then....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
Lol i told ya I was a little over reacting about those green men! But does therapy really work, cause i might consider it then....

Depends, i had therapy for my depression and it didnt work, still depressed...scum
lol but yeah, give it ago, you might get labelled insane though
lol joke

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nice to know everyone here on this forum is helpful LOL (j/k) Nah man like INFINITE said, there is actually no proof to any of this stuff, so just chill out. If you really do wana get over it then possibly reading more about, lookin at it might help.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos

Depends, i had therapy for my depression and it didnt work, still depressed...scum
lol but yeah, give it ago, you might get labelled insane though
lol joke

A friend of mine a psychiatrist so he can help...... Hope it works thanks for the advise!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I was really afraid of ghost so one night some friends and l hung around an old factory where some workers had been killed years before.We waited all night and got really spoked by all the shadows and sounds but never really seen anything that you could class as a bonefide ghosty.Just before the sun rised we decided to call it a day and as we were all cocky about how there is no such thing as ghosts we saw what appeared to be the shape of a person about 30 meters away.Being all mature and brave we all ran screaming towards it thinking it was one of our friends until we realised that it was grey in colour and we could see through it and we noticed it was running towards us.One of my friends who didn`t believe in them decided to keep running and did a flying kick at it,which just as he did it disappeared.We asked him after what the heel he was thinking and he said it would be kinda cool to kick the crap out of a ghost.guess all you have to do is you see one is try to kick it in the groan
Sorry crap spelling balls or female genitals

[edit on 27-8-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by racos
Nice to know everyone here on this forum is helpful LOL (j/k) Nah man like INFINITE said, there is actually no proof to any of this stuff, so just chill out. If you really do wana get over it then possibly reading more about, lookin at it might help.

Im always right

Ah, i see your welsh..most of my family is welsh. Anyways, dont have the straight jacket too tight
lol

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Im always right

Ah, i see your welsh..most of my family is welsh. Anyways, dont have the straight jacket too tight
lol

It always makes me laugh every time l speak to an English person they are somhow related to the Welsh

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

Im always right

lol

It always makes me laugh every time l speak to an English person they are somhow related to the Welsh

Hehehehe I'm English and my step-dad is Welsh...Mabe you know him?

@Minor Illuminatos, don't be affraid of being abducted...Those who claim they have, experience this from a very young age. You would have already been visited by now...

And ghosts (if they exist) can't hurt you. Don't pay any attention to what you see in movies or whatever, not real life.

Do some research on both subjects, the more you know the less you'll fear.
Or, as you get older you'll learn to live with your fears...LOL. We all have them, everyone is scared of something. Ppl who say they're not are either lying, dead or just in denial.
If you dwell on your fears they will consume you. Go out and yell at the ghosts and aliens, "I'm Minor Illuminatos, I'm strong and you can't hurt me".
Try to learn a little about self therapy, self talk. There's a a bunch of methods out there. We've been so conditioned to pay for someone else to do it for us. And Dr's are only there to push expensive and uneccesary meds.
BTW don't let the shrinks give you psych meds. I've been through that �rap and it aint fun.,

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by weirdo

Im always right

lol

Hehehehe I'm English and my step-dad is Welsh...Mabe you know him?

Were probaly related.

Go out and yell at the ghosts and aliens, "I'm Minor Illuminatos, I'm strong and you can't hurt me".

And hope thats true cos you never no you could be wrong and become the first person to get a kickin from an 86 year old granny spook.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Cos i`m the evilest mother****er in the valley.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i too HAD the same problem, after watching any alien abudction movies or tv programs, id be scared to death that a big oval head was gonna apear outside by window and all
but overall, tell ureself either that the dont exist, or if your religous believe that your god(s) will protect you.
But i knowhow u feel, ive had that happen

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

A friend of mine a psychiatrist so he can help...... Hope it works thanks for the advise!

Wow, you don't speak like a 15 year old, and your company seems quite 'mature', hmmmm.

I've been scared at that age, plent scared. But, my fear rose out of personal experiences with the paranormal. I had the damn right to be afraid when I went to bed.

Deep

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Minor,

No joking, I think you are experiencing panic attacks. They are an unreasonable fear/terror of something-real and present or not. If you see a doctor, ask him if this might be the case.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Cool sig alex.

The best solution to become less afraid is to change your attitude.
Even though these ideas are just in your head and not based on reality, it helps to make yourself angry when you get afraid.
Next time when you're alone or afraid, just really tell yourself if anything has the nerves to come near you, you will kick its ass, whatever it is and whereever it comes from.
Goodluck

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Cool sig alex.

The best solution to become less afraid is to change your attitude.
Even though these ideas are just in your head and not based on reality, it helps to make yourself angry when you get afraid.
Next time when you're alone or afraid, just really tell yourself if anything has the nerves to come near you, you will kick its ass, whatever it is and whereever it comes from.
Goodluck

yes, i believe the number one reason why iam not affraid is cuz of attitude change

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join