It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda warns Iran to 'Stop spreading 9-11 Conspiracy Theories'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The terror group al Qaeda has found itself curiously in agreement with the “Great Satan” — which it calls the U.S. — in issuing a stern message to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: stop spreading 9/11 conspiracy theories.

"Great Satan?" Has this term become synonymous with the USA?

In the latest issue of the al Qaeda English-language magazine “Inspire”, an author appears to take offense to the “ridiculous” theory repeatedly spread by Ahmadinejad that the 9/11 terror attacks were actually carried out by the U.S. government in order to provide a pretext to invade the Middle East.

I wonder what the skeptics of 9-11 have to say about this? Perhaps, considering the source, it isn't credible enough? What do you say ATS?

9-11 Truth News

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
lol. al qaeda: "dont talk bull, it was us who did it."
edit on 28-9-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

+68 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You mean CIA funded Al Qaeda? The group that mysteriously shows up in places that are vital to our national interests, and the very reason for the faux that is the "war on terror", that group?

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

"The C.I.A., also known in the Middle East as 'Al-Qaeda,' warns......."

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The queda boys are loathe to give up thier most famous caper hey?
Its pretty obviousthat they are not going to admit they didnt do it....Its just too big of a propaganda victory, as well as an operational one.
In serious reflection on the issue, i have come to the colclusion that it was a US operation at some point.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well that's a headline I couldn't have even imagined!

Kinda backs up the claim Al-Qaeda are CIA if you ask me.

st.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Either the CIA prints the magazine or the CIA printed a fake...Oh wait, this is the same Al Qaeda that we are working with in libya correct? I guess it would make since for the U.S. to have their business partner try to keep up propaganda for their war.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They are right... The U.S. government had no direct hand in the 9/11 attacks... Unless their collective complacency and failure act counts. Al Qaeda was used as a proxy to attack the USA, but everyone is free to believe as they wish.

From another post of mine:

The Iranian President speaking so clearly to U.S. fringe groups and conspiracy theorists, anti-government/military activists etc. in the USA, and saying things they all like to hear, and agree with is not at all an accident.

The fact that so many in the US find this man appealing, and agree with almost ANYTHING he says is not merely coincidental.... The fact that so many younger Americans are buying his BS should be a bit unnerving...

But, who really knows?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

"Great Satan?" Has this term become synonymous with the USA?

yes..and has been for over 30 years...

that's what they like to call us....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Al Qaeda is CIA!

Now that we got the usual explanation with no supportive facts out of the way. The original story comes from ABC news. I love the comments section.

"Arguing with conspiracy theorists is like arguing with a religious fundamentalist...you can hit them with all the logic and reason in the world and it won't do a thing. even though every single one of their accusations have been repeatedly proven false, they ignore it as part of the, you know, conspiracy. So...this same goverment that couldn't cover up a --- chick giving the president favors in the oval office can cover up the largest civilian attack on american soil ever?
Source
edit on 28-9-2011 by Rubber-Ducky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's no secret to us that Al-CIAda has been in bed with the US for quite some time now. It's only natural they would reject the claims made by the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The magazine also includes a short article allegedly written by al Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden before his death at the hands of U.S. Navy SEALs in early May in which bin Laden advises his fighters not to let American soldiers “become great in your eyes.”

Even Osama warned his rebels not to admire the tenacious US...better known by them as "Great Satan."

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Al-Qaeda is a CIA front with links to Mossad and other nefarious organizations. These types of non sensical remarks are to be expected from the Al-Qaeda propaganda machine. The timing of this announcement fits perfectly with yesterday's announcement that they have pictures and videos of the Osama assassination, but we can't see them because of national security.Their lies usually come in groups, one lie is never enough

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OMG inspire? Really? People are seriously buying this? With Adam Pearlman on the cover? How much more obvious can they make it? The whole story would be great material to make a new interpretation of George Orwells 1984, which isnt surprising, seen as he was looking to expose how power worked in the past and was also meant as a warning for future generations.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think some posters need to start buying a better grade of tin foil.

Still, it would be kind of neat if we could get Al Qaeda to start going after Iran.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If Al Qaeda are everywhere like the media say, then thats what i a lot of followers, which would be 100,000s? 1,000,000s? I would consider that a massive threat?

But my personal opinion is they are the CIA.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Al Qaeda when they were known as simply "mujahideen" along with former elements of what became Al Qaeda and the Taliban, along with Osama bin Laden were all CIA sponsored during the Soviet invasion and occupation of Afghanistan decades ago... The CIA through infiltration, funding, and supplies of sophisticated weaponry were KEY in defeating that Soviet army.

Long after that time passed, the CIA abandoned them... Mission accomplished.

Another enemy with loose ties to Pakistan moved in to gain that level of covert involvement in the region, especially with the new Al Qaeda and their leader Osama bin Laden.

The rest is history....

Believe what you want.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I can hear it now.

"Stop trying to steal my thunder!"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You mean the CIA=Al-Quada? The name of their Middle Eastern unit. Created as the arm to help fight against Russia in Afghanistan in the 80's. The same group used to bring death and destruction in the Bosnian war? Would anyone expect any different from them. The criminals know the dogs are at the doors and their fear is showing. Are they worried this may still turn out with the guilty being arrested and tried for war crimes? I say yes several of them already have arrest warrants which haven't been served for their crimes against humanity in regards to their actions in Iraq. Their crimes are being piled up as each day goes by. All originating and being carried out by the same small group. We know who they are and we know what they have done. They will not get away with this forever.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
wow, im all for people having there own opinions, especially on ats, but c'mon guys. this is why this site gets so much flak...al qaeda's not real?? pretty sure 2 of my buddies just came back from afghan. fighting the bastards. This is like the UFO topic backwards, there is so much evidence to PROOVE 9/11 was NOT an inside job and more evidence to PROOVE it WAS al qaeda, you just dont choose to look at it. and before you go and tell me "you obviously havent done your research" i have, ive looked at both sides of the argument very carefully and to say 9/11 was an inside job is like saying you still believe in santa. bring on the comments i would be happy to debate this and debunk you.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Al Qaeda when they were known as simply "mujahideen" along with former elements of what became Al Qaeda and the Taliban, along with Osama bin Laden were all CIA sponsored during the Soviet invasion and occupation of Afghanistan decades ago... The CIA through infiltration, funding, and supplies of sophisticated weaponry were KEY in defeating that Soviet army.

Long after that time passed, the CIA abandoned them... Mission accomplished.

Another enemy with loose ties Pakistan moved in to gain that level of covert involvement in the region, especially with the new Al Qaeda and their leader Osama bin Laden.

The rest is history....

Believe what you want.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Dining with the enemy: Al Qaeda leader linked to 9/11 hijackers 'was invited to the Pentagon for lunch after attacks'

Source

Normal procedure for interacting with your enemy?

Believe what you want. You OS'ers never fail to amaze me with your ability to believe almost everything you are told by your government.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join