It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11- REAL TRUTH; Simplification of situation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

www.cracked.com...

This is a link to an article that was written for, of all sites, www.cracked.com...
This article does a wonderful job saying most of what i've wanted to say regarding the supposed "9/11 Truth" movement.
I'm not trying to be a troll nor am i doing this to anger anyone... I know many ATS members are ardent "truthers" but I, for one, don't believe a bit of it.
In my eyes, to refer to ANY part of this as "truth" is perverting the word beyond all recognition.
I'm not looking for an argument, nor am i looking to convince anyone or change any minds... But i wanted to share this because i think, especially in regards to sites like ATS, there isn't enough of a balance between the supporters of the "truth" and, as I see, the actual truth.
I hope, if you are a thinking, rational person you will read this and think about what the "9/11 TRUTH" movement is all about...
For me, it's about human frailty.
We, as a species, are weak.
Wehave this capacity for utter b.s., taking it in, and for some reason believing it whole-heartedly.
I enjoy many of the topics on ATS but I think that, all too often, people are blinded by their own prejudices. We want conspiracies... we want doomsday... we want to see the worst in mankind. we expect it, we covet it, we see it in nearly all the things that happen around us. This may not be a concious choice... We may say that we want the opposite but our actions speak louder than words.
There is a severe and frightening lack of skepticism on ATS (and other sites of the like)... a alck of critical thinking... a lack of scientific analysis...
All the things we point out as wrong are, in reality, our bread and butter. We trade off of misery.
It's as if we not only predict armageddon but are courting it and helping to usher it in.

Be mad at me for this. Be indignant... scoff, belittle, claim "disinfo" etc.
I, personally, don't care.
But use your brains... and your hearts.
Don't be gullible.
TRULY DENY IGNORANCE.

edit on 08/25/2011 by MuchTooSerious because: repost

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Astounding!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thanks man,

I see. I finally see. And it is so clear. I have to think about all this.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
MIND BOGGLING!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MuchTooSerious

Do you have a source for this?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Whoa! Slow down, lets take our time with this.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Incredible

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Derp never mind. Reading the article now OP

edit on 28-9-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
good thing there isnt much truth found at Crack Dot com.

Sec line…

edit on 28-9-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Finally we have heard the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hahaha... Someone flagged the thread.. lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
great job guys. glad to see you jumped on me like I was stealing your grandmothers purse.
I accidentally clicked post before I wrote my piece and it appeared blank. sue me.

Now your comments look like you agree with me.
Shouldn't count your chickens....

enjoy

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I love the people here on ATS, at least people here can still be humorous. Common OP the suspense is killing me

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There is over 10 people commenting on how brilliant this is within 10 minutes of him posting it, a lot are of them are 1 min or 2 min after him posting it. There is no way in hell any of you read all of the link he posted, so how can you tell us how brilliant it is?

edit: And I missed the post 2 before me saying it was a blank post at first.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Autodidactic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

edit on 28-9-2011 by Perhaps because: appropriate response

Quoted content site credibility = zero

If that is going to be your only source of info to support your OP, your going to have a difficult time here.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
that guy was payed to write that article ahaha...no but really he makes some good points but his also so so wrong on others like his no engineers said it could of been done by a demolition..

over 1,000 say it couldnt happen the way it did....ill leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
He also said someone would pick out ONE thing and try to shout the rest of it down. HE's a PROPHET!
And of course he did... he's a writer. That doesn't make it untrue.
REAL writers get paid to write.
no conspiracy there.
But, for a follow up:

www.debunking911.com...

The "Truth" is all lies. Plain and simple.
The writer hits the nail on the head in the second part (cracked article) in reference to conspiracy theorists.
What can I say?
You have to call a spade a spade.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Building 7

The first building in history to collapse completely into its self within 6seconds due to fire.

Sorry but nobody will change my mind until they explain the collapse of all 3 buildings & show me footage of this so called plane which hit the Pentagon.

They show us all the graphic imagery of other country's "dictators" doing awful stuff to their own people, but cant show some footage of a plane hitting a building, that caused a war & thousands of deaths

Its gone past what whether you should be questioning the US government, its about time you ask you're self " am i that fkin gullible?"
edit on 28-9-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Who cares? Loose Change wasn't what sparked skepticism of the events of 9/11.. the events of 9/11 did.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The thing I wonder about is that supposedly they have the outside of the Pentagon under CCTV watch, yet there is no video footage of a plane hitting it?
If there is, please show me and I'll gladly stand corrected

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join