It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

The fact that we are STILL at war and that 911 was the catalyst to fighting another undeclared Illegal war just like Vietnam that just so happened to be in a country that also produces the worlds supply of addictive opiates.

The fact that we are labeled as kooks for believing that powerful people may collaborate and have a plan in secrecy.

Is clearly indicative that a conspiracy did and still exists....

I would not exactly call two magicians exactly a credible source of scientific information. They're first of all entertainers, and not even very good ones at that.

But their sponsors used them to garner the attention of the younger age group to begin melding their minds.

The point that turned me off from the onset was their resorting to the vile use of expletives to address and to discredit the "Conspiracy Theorists" which really made the intent as well as their sponsors very apparent.

Not a professor of Material Science, as in something remotely relevant to the collapsing of the towers but a professor of Political Science ? Used to categorically demean a group of people called "Conspiracy Theorists" ?

The two Fireman were credible, but nothing beyond what we already know. Hydrocarbon fueled fires will only burn so hot...and also nothing against fire fighters in general.

But also as to why one only requires a high school education and not an advanced degree in materials science to become a Fireman.

A clue to who was behind this is indicative in their uniform at the very end....with Penn donning a black suit, white shirt and maroon tie.

The Uniform of EVERY Politician and every other Government sponsored SHILL these days...as well as his pledge of allegiance. So it's pretty obvious as to who was behind and funded this sponsored informational message.

IN conclusion:

If you believe this take on 911, then this pretty much explains exactly why the Powers were pretty sure they could get away with it !!

No FLAG....and NO STAR !!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
Theses guy's are a couple of prats. Just because they are magician's doesn't mean they have any special insight's into real life, they are illusionist's, sh*t one's at that.

Well this is true, last week me and my friend sat and watched P&T's latest UK aired show and he hated it because i debunked all their tricks to him, haha

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

hmmm, kooks? Umm have you seen the responses from the truther side here bro? Kinda a few do seem kooky and only people insulting anyone is the conspiracy kooks.. I am asking for proof and besides 3 responses that are of value every other one was insultive and not addressing the request for information..

If kooks dont want to be labeled try to use a presentation style that inludes evidence and not just the imagination of basement dwellers

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66so how many people needed to know, not the President, maybe 1 person who advises the president, maybe 1 who is the head of an alphabet agency and maybe 1 who has the connections, so on a conservative estimate understanding that there are those involved who had no idea what they where actually a part of would say that a total of 5 people probably knew.

This is a hunch, i have no info to back it up at present but it comes from the past 10 years of looking into this and other shady American dealings but i would be willing to bet that Bush Sr. was among the people in the know, i'm fairly sure that man has no soul, never mind consience!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Penn and Teller are idiots. What do they base their argument on? Let's see a fire chief that wasn't there remember he said when he got there thick layers of dust was everywhere. The dust only occurred after the towers came down. Also he said he found it hard to believe the government would stage something that would kill American's. He should look into the Gulf of Tonkin Incident the false flag that led to the Vietnam war where 53k of our soliders were killed.
So let's talk to another firefighter who says airplanes carry a lot of combustible material. He's right they do but he failed to mention all of that went up with the massive fireball when the planes hit. Then he says the fires caused the collapse what fires? From paper or desks maybe burning drywall. None of these materials even get close to the temperature to cause the steel to warp much less melt. Why didn't they talk to any of the firefighters that were there in the buildings before they cam down? Oh that's right the firefighters reported hearing explosions before the buildings came down and that wouldn't do their show any good would it.
At least they got the name of the show right BullS### and that's what this show was 100% pure BullS###.
edit on 25-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by buster2010 because: spellun

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by djz3ro

So i guess asking for a list of possible conspiractors is too much for a truther?

IMO the reason we can't provide a list is because, quite frankly, we don't know and i wouldn't say i'm a truther, i'm more a Something-smells-fishy-er

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
there is still the little problem richard clarke brought up about the CIA knowing these guys were here and not telling anyone

so while the CD theory is pretty much dead, you have to admit there is still a very viable conspiracy theory to look into

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

reply to post by djz3ro

So i guess asking for a list of possible conspiractors is too much for a truther?

IMO the reason we can't provide a list is because, quite frankly, we don't know and i wouldn't say i'm a truther, i'm more a Something-smells-fishy-er

Actually, I provided a list on page 3.... which he ignored.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I did not ignore it... but a onspiracy of 100 people would fail... in time.. cause 100 people cant agree or keep quiet... you are hostile ha, anyhow any other evidence you want to share? Hope having your theory crash in your face isn't ruining you day

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by nh_ee

hmmm, kooks? Umm have you seen the responses from the truther side here bro? Kinda a few do seem kooky and only people insulting anyone is the conspiracy kooks

Oh the irony!

You don't think that someone might find being called a kook insulting?

You really need to change the title of the thread, i know, i know, i've not watched the video and i will, with an open mind but from what people have said the fatman and the silent one have provided no answers to any of the burning 9/11 issues. Round here we'd call that an Epic Fail!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Acetradamus

Intereting, that is a good point the secrecy behind those tapes is strange.

But then again it was a black eye to America that day, I would assume law enforcement being the petty people they are would not want to release more evidence to public that basically goes to remind us how much the gov failed that day.

Anyhow, do you have any evidence that they knew? And why would the FBI be in on a conspiracy with local pd, firefighters, cia, Arabs, Bush, Cheney, military ... list goes on forever..

Anyhow a conspiracy of that size fails by nature, so therfor logic points to no conspiracy just because the magnitude of people needed to play out a conspiracy like that would be impossible to control, think watergate. No conspiracy with more than 1 person has more than a 25% chance of success and the percentage drops fast the more people you add... we would be in the super nagatives with the amount of people it would take. Remember not everyone that works for the gov agrees with them, not everyone is a crazy brainwashed zombie.. cause if they could control all those people, you know they could control the citizens...

The Manhattan Project was no little affair yet until we broke out the nukes pretty much no one knew. Your assertion that a "conspiracy of that size fails by nature" is a fail.

Logic does point to a conspiracy, it's just that you aren't using logic.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

epi fail is commenting on a vid one has not seen and using others opinions to to puh propaganda of kooks, loonies and children.. the video has experts and witnesses how is that not presenting information.

You are an epic troll my friend, i wouldnt be surprised if you worked for the con artist alex jones, or are trying to sell a 911 book

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by wWizard

I did not ignore it... but a onspiracy of 100 people would fail... in time.. cause 100 people cant agree or keep quiet... you are hostile ha, anyhow any other evidence you want to share? Hope having your theory crash in your face isn't ruining you day

I've seen no hostility from wWizard myself, you're the only one i've seen get worked up about this, you and your other little OSer 'bro'

Come on now, Chesster le Cheetah, do you really still believe the video you posted is proof that the whole thing was as the OS claims?
edit on 9/25/11 by djz3ro because: spelling (my fingers are having a dyslexic day)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Operating system? what is an OS?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

reply to post by djz3ro

Anyhow, anybody want to take a stab at naming off the conspirators? Or do truthers not want to acknowledge that or have an answer for that or maybe they never thought a conspiracy needed people?

Here is a link to a website that lists approx. 100 people involved and their reasons for suspicion.

9/11 Conspirators

100 ?

lol, nice try

it's more like literally thousands

external link

and remember, they all did it so bush and cheney could get their war for oil and halliburton, and no one has spilled the beans

lol

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So, 100 people are involved, once they have done their jobs, they are killed, leaving just a few, this aspect is such a poor argument it beggars belief it is still used......

A perfect example....

whatreallyhappened.com...

Penn and Teller should make a video based on why we should believe the OS, incorporating all the irrefutable evidence from that day, evidence that the F.B.I. was sadly lacking in reference to their most wanted website and 9/11.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reply to post by djz3ro

epi fail is commenting on a vid one has not seen and using others opinions to to puh propaganda of kooks, loonies and children.. the video has experts and witnesses how is that not presenting information.

You are an epic troll my friend, i wouldnt be surprised if you worked for the con artist alex jones, or are trying to sell a 911 book

Haha thank you Chesster, i laughed my arse off through this whole post, you have some imagination, i'll give you that. Like i said, I will watch the video, i will be completely unbiased when i do, i will report back, i posted my questions about the 9/11 story, the ones that need clearing up for me and I have been informed that these topics weren't covered. I'm assuming that if they were, you, yourself, would have taken greant delight in explaining it away.

And as for your 2nd...

I am no troll, i never have been, never will be (hell i don't even live under a bidge). I have never met or spoke to Alex Jones, in fact i think i have only watched a couple of his videos and there's something about his presentation that i don't like so i tend to avoid his stuff. And the book? I'm a 34 year old Bouncer and D.J who has lived all his life in Scotland, the closest i have come to even being Stateside is having an Uncle and Cousin in MD and a Goddaughter in UT, i certainly don't plan writing a book on 9/11.

This topic interests me, It's my generations JFK (before i get attacked for this, i mean in the way that, like my Mum and Dad when JFK got assasinated, i will always remember where i was when i found out what was happening over there and that the OS just seems to have too many holes to be genuine). I wouldn't say i'm a hardcore truth seeker, more that i'm in this topic for the ride, to see what the eventual outcome is, i fear i will be waiting longer than i have years left though.

The reason i have taken part in this particular thread so much is that i'm just responding to things how i see them.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I normally enjoy P&T programmes but here they fall into the usual OSer trap of being abusive and degrading to anyone who questions their opinion.
In their opinion, anyone who would like to know the truth about 9/11 should be pushed down the stairs.

How much research have they done?
Obviously very little.
The video presents very little to substantiate their claims.

I note the video was uploaded to YouTube on 28 February 2007, so obviously the video is older than that.
That makes it a very old video in 9/11 terms.

At c. 6:30, Glenn Corbett, P.E. the "Assistant Fire Chief and Assistant Professor of Fire Science and Technical Editor of Fire Engineering Magazine", thats quite a list of qualifications, states quite categorically that:-

"..there is no evidence of any types of explosive devices or bombs.."

Well we all know now that he has since been proven WRONG, because explosives were found everywhere in the dust.

Anyone inclined to believe what is being conveyed in this video should watch the two videos below by another celebrity and providing a completely opposite opinion, but this time backed up with evidence.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

It seems P&T are presenting us with BS rather than exposing it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by djz3ro

Operating system? what is an OS?

OS = Official Story i've been reading that online everywhere since i first saw the pentagon on the news and thought "where's the plane?", anyone esle seen that or am i imagining it?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Nice nice...

Yea I do have imagination and a keyboard with beer on it ha. I'm a writer... anyhow the vid is good, what I would love is some stronger evidence from the truther movement.. seems like the theories are just grabbin air... granted a theory is a theory, but there seems to be no substance to them once you dig deep and ask questions like who what where how... or why

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join