It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E/Mail From The Galactic Federation Of Light

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have just recieved a very interesting E/Mail It reads..

A window of opportunity is open at this time and the Galactic Federation have announced through several different channels, including this writer, that they will capitalize on this opportunity and attempt disclosure announcements, as has been long anticipated. There will be a series of global announcements informing the populace of the presence of the Galactic Federation fleet. There will be many who react in fear to these announcements, and the current elitist ruling class who so desperately wish to retain their stranglehold over the planet may attempt to add fuel to the fire by stepping up their propaganda campaign to paint our returning family members as evil invaders. Regardless, nothing can or will prevent humanity’s return to a golden age of peace and prosperity. For those who understand that the Galactic Federation are not invaders but are in fact us, our cosmic brothers and sisters from long ago, and that Earth is, and has always been, a colony of an alliance of many different universal societies, your task is to inform those family, friends, and co-workers within your sphere of influence that our shared families of light have returned to assist us in righting this ship we call home, and prepare us for our welcoming into the galactic community.
Following these initial announcements will be a series of personnel changes within corrupt governments around the globe. Behind the scenes, a new financial system will replace the Federal Reserve Board, finally putting an end to the scam long perpetrated by this private company’s owners that has bankrupted our global financial system. Other changes we all know need to be made within our civilization will quickly follow, and every man, woman, and child on the planet will share in the natural and universal laws of abundance and prosperity.
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Is Blossom still in the loop or did she get fired?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So, aliens send you email? What is their email address? [email protected]? Whats the IP address? Maybe next time you should get them to Skype and take a picture...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And who sent you this email?

This sounds like some sort of prank.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Who sent you this e-mail? Why was it sent to you? What do you think about this email? A little more information from you other then "hey look I just got this" would be nice. Personally I think this is a bit silly. Not that I don't believe in life other then us in this universe.... but why would they send this email to you? Why are you special?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The galactic federation of lies strikes again.

I would sooner believe in religion than this.

And I hate religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

All you have to do subscibe to Ascention Earth 2012 and you can also get this wonderful news
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
google galactic federation and NESARA and you'll find what they're talking about

it's a scam.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah the Galactic Federation wants to disclose everything but the global elite are just too powerful...

Cmon, this is just silly.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's always the same message, just worded differently.

How many times have these announcements of disclosure been promised? Everyday, it's the same poo placed in a different pile.

These messages....... do us a favor and skip the 87297495612 introductions, if the GFL truly exists and want to help us out, cut the middle man and just land.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It would appear to me that much koolaid
as been consumed.

This writer thinks so.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

Post the email headers here so I can see where it came from. I will be able to tell you who owns the IP and everything. I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm probably crazy, but it seems to me that if a Galactic Governing Body of some kind wanted to drop in and say hello to us, they'd do so in a way that couldn't possibly be ignored, debated or argued as to who they were or what they represented. I'm thinking along the lines of V..the 80's mini series where the HUGE ships just appear one day and hover there until people have at least gotten their minds around the concept..then come out and announce their purpose for dropping in.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You'd think with their advanced technology they'd have mastered the use of paragraphs by now.

link   
Ah ... our cosmic brothers and sisters. Hopefully they'll be able to pull off what they've told you.
We've been told over the past few decades that they would try to give us a hand so there should be SOME credibility to this email.

Unless... it's some bs message just to confuse us more than we already are...
It really doesn't help at this day and age, honestly.

link   
Hoax bin in

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

FAO BIGPoJo
And how exactly do i do that fella ile need instruction
Regards
plazmuh

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They need a cooler name.

Howabout the Galactic Council, or the Galactic Alliance.
Galactic State?
Galactic Union?
United Galaxy?

The Royal Galaxy?

lol...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

www.emailaddressmanager.com...

Check this link out.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
So, aliens send you email? What is their email address? [email protected]? Whats the IP address? Maybe next time you should get them to Skype and take a picture...

And it was on plaine english.... maybe english is galactic language? I thought always it was Hebrew.... they are chosen by God

I am looking forward to get the same email

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join