It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Take a Subject Down Without a Taser

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

If you cant stop a kid you shouldnt be a copper.
Watch the vid again the kid lands on his head(no helmet,not in nfl) on concrete.
You cant even tackle like that in rugby union or league.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
You know what this kid had done that justified attemted murder?

Stop being so melodramatic

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
If you cant stop a kid you shouldnt be a copper.
Watch the vid again the kid lands on his head(no helmet,not in nfl) on concrete.

The "Kid" was not a Kid but a young man who had not one but up to 6 or 7 cops after him. I highly doubt he had their attention because of J-Walking or a parking ticket. AND Yes watch the video again. He walked away appearing non the worse.

You cant even tackle like that in rugby union or league.

Both Cop and Perp appear to be American.
Here in the States A tackle like that is commonplace, acceptable and quite frankly encouraged in our version of Football

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I am not being melodramatic as i have said my next door neighbour was in a coma for a week after banging his head after some dick pushed him over.He had a stroke while he was in the coma,cant speak or walk properly now.Tell him im being melodramatic.
In your version of football you are wearing helmets and loads of body armour and its played on grass not concrete unlike rugby but thats another discussion.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

Don't be so bloody ridiculous. The fact that there is a miniscule chance of someone dying following a 'clothesline'-type technique does not make the use of that technique "attemted murder".

I know of no 100% 'safe' method of physically stopping someone that is sprinting towards you, but if you can think of one Mr Chan, then please enlighten me. I expect that you will think about it for a lot longer than this copper had to decide what he would do in the heat of the moment.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Simple a proper rugby tackle.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join