It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heartbroken... AGAIN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Sorry about that, I believe we had a discussion a few months ago on Sleep Paralysis. One thing I've learned and this is through experience is to learn to keep some things and thoughts inside you when talking to your partner. Don't go all out talking about aliens and how many UFO's you've seen or start giving reasons why God doesn't exist. People are entitled to their own opinions, To them we look stupid and to us they are ignorant. You have to spoon feed them, Don't force everything down their throats. Let them bring up the subject and expand but not too much.

I got dumped and called crazy for saying I believed in UFO's and because I confessed out of the blue that I was depressed. That was a couple of years ago....Got a new GF and it's been 2 years now.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Maybe you just need to chill out Gabby.

If blackmetalmist is genuinely hurt, from coming out of this relationship...Then I think, you are being a little rude in suggesting she's making it all up, for sympathy votes.

I think blackmetalmist has explained herself properly, & said more than she needs to say to anyone...Like she said, if she was lookin' for attention, she'd probably be out gettin' drunk at a bar or something now...Not here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

If blackmetalmist is genuinely hurt, from coming out of this relationship...Then I think, you are being a little rude in suggesting she's making it all up, for sympathy votes.

I think blackmetalmist has explained herself properly, & said more than she needs to say to anyone...Like she said, if she was lookin' for attention, she'd probably be out gettin' drunk at a bar or something now...Not here on ATS.

Thank you. There is definitely wayyyy more to my relationship with that man, but i cannot go into detail as it wouldnt feel right. I seriously wish him the best and may he find happiness and clear mind that he really needs.

As for me.... there will be no drunken nights. I have my college studies that i must continue and my search for inner peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I never said she was making it up...and like she said she has no one but herself to blame..all the flags were there..so its a little tough to be sympathetic..

As far as not doing it for attention..?
..Looks like shes getting what she set out for..

Hopefully now we don't have to put up with a thread stating how she has all these creeps after her, and doesn't want to hurt their feelings..but she doesn't like all the attention

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I never said she was making it up...and like she said she has no one but herself to blame..all the flags were there..so its a little tough to be sympathetic..

As far as not doing it for attention..?
..Looks like shes getting what she set out for..

Hopefully now we don't have to put up with a thread stating how she has all these creeps after her, and doesn't want to hurt their feelings..but she doesn't like all the attention

I can't help but laugh at little. lol. This will be my first and last time i post anything in the relationship forum. I don't want attention... if i did i'd probably be on TV or an aspiring actress like most girls in Los Angeles.. That I am not.

Yes, i blame myself to an extent but i also blame him for saying and doing things he never meant. There's more where everything came from.. however, i will not state any further than this.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Sorry about that, I believe we had a discussion a few months ago on Sleep Paralysis. One thing I've learned and this is through experience is to learn to keep some things and thoughts inside you when talking to your partner. Don't go all out talking about aliens and how many UFO's you've seen or start giving reasons why God doesn't exist. People are entitled to their own opinions, To them we look stupid and to us they are ignorant. You have to spoon feed them, Don't force everything down their throats. Let them bring up the subject and expand but not too much.

I got dumped and called crazy for saying I believed in UFO's and because I confessed out of the blue that I was depressed. That was a couple of years ago....Got a new GF and it's been 2 years now.

Im glad that you found happiness. Yeah, next time I'll defnitely be more careful what i tell anyone. Especially someone who isn't really into the stuff i like. I did get a few crazy looks from him but that's ok. Like you said, not everyone is going to listen to you and accept your conspiracies and ideas. I'm glad that you found someone to share your ideas and thought with. Glad to hear that

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Haha uh well not really, I don't mention any conspiracies to her. I tried it about a year ago and she thought I was crazy so I just keep it all to myself. I wouldn't exactly say I'm happy..But rather content......It's a long story but I guess nothing is really perfect.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
So I was dating this person for about a year and I though he was the perfect man at first.. Then a year later I finally realize that all he really was using me in every single way.

If you 100% believe that, there is no reason to feel heart-broken. Nobody pines over someone who they realise isn't right for them. Your life is your own. Hold your head up high, and live another day which is better than the last.

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Its so hard to find a person who just wants you for who you are and what you are. Why are men sometimes so insensitive? Where have all the men that are sensitive gone
?

Leave the baggage behind you and learn your lesson, because this outlook might make you come across as needy, to an actual sensitive guy. Nobody wants to spend their life trying to prove you wrong.

I'm honestly not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to be blunt and offer a bit of advice to ease your transition. If you try to be the best you can by yourself, life will arrange someone who does the same.

Your life can then be shared with that someone special when you find them. Just make sure that you are ready when they arrive. Your interests are your own... love is shared.

Love gives naught but itself, and takes naught but from itself.
Love possesses not, nor would it be possessed.
For love is sufficient unto love.
- Kahlil Gibran

I wish you all the best for the future.

edit on 20-9-2011 by dyllels because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Let´s make some annunaki hibrids if you want

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh op I see what your have done there.

Nor do I think you are as heartbroken as you say you are. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you. See aren't I nice and oh so sensitive.

Besides I can and have believed in things that were way more impossible and unbelievable then that, and like the red queen of wonderland I have believed in more then six impossible things before breakfast.

Oh I have believed in many a impossible thing, anything from lizard people to invisible men in the sky, to all kinds of stuff that you would not believe me if I told you about them. But really the most impossible things to believe in were the ones were the ladies say that they were heartbroken and couldn't find that one special guy. Really it is quite a stretch to believe in, and very improbable.

But like I said I can believe in anything, so I truly believe you.

No really I do, I ain't just making fun of you, I really do hope you find whatever or whomever you are looking for, and since that is you in your picture I do not think it would be all that hard, but the same can be said for a lot of other females as well.

So beware yourself, and what you seek. For you will find what you seek with the tools you seek it with. It wont even be all that hard really. I mean look at this thread, you seem to have a lot of hits.

I'f I didn't know any better I would swear that you are fishing with dynamite, but I must just be... Seeing things. Sometimes my eyes play tricks on me, and lie to me, but my third eye never lies.

edit on 20-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: spelling.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

So beware yourself, and what you seek. For you will find what you seek with the tools you seek it with.

Haha, best line I have read on ATS all day

You completely nailed both sides of the coin right there.
edit on 20-9-2011 by dyllels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ok another ATS lesson learned:

You post about the normal=You get grilled and very few believe. You post about the paranormal=You get grilled and very few believe. So what's the point?

Why can't she look like that? Do you supposed everyone posting on ATS is some fata** tinfoil wearing middle aged man? It's not like she posed a picture of Jessica Alba now is it?

P.S I also stole my avatar don't worry.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Ok another ATS lesson learned:

You post about the normal=You get grilled and very few believe. You post about the paranormal=You get grilled and very few believe. So what's the point?

Why can't she look like that? Do you supposed everyone posting on ATS is some fata** tinfoil wearing middle aged man? It's not like she posed a picture of Jessica Alba now is it?

P.S I also stole my avatar don't worry.

Its a no win situation sometimes. It's ok though... I'll be back to my normal self in no time. I have resilience like no other, believe me.

This is the first online message board I have ever gone to and posted stuff like this. I think I'm going to stick to the main topic forums instead from now on

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

OK, here is my advice:

1 - You are a good looking woman. Stop worrying. You are going to have the chance to meet more men because, surprise, men like good looking women! (shocker, I know :lol

2 - These days, 29 is still young in the scheme of things. Hell, my friend got married last year at 34...so no rushing, right?

3 - The old advice rings true...Love happens when one least expects it. Instead of worrying about things like this, go experience something new in life that interest you...anything. That way, you meet more people, get out there, look like you are having a great time, and wham! Things happen and people meet you.

4 - Good luck...the game is hard to play, but is still worth playing. There is someone out there for everyone, and that last guy just seems like a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

At least you only wasted one year of your life I just lost 18 years of mine. I cant give you any advice just keep your head up.

Its not what life throws at you its how you deal with it.

At least you are still young and have your good looks to help you along. Good luck to you.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey tell me about quantum physics and then make me some breakfast...sounds great to me....lol....i like ya..screw haters..nothing wrong with wanting to be connected with someone who has something to talk about other than the same o same.. u should jus pm me ur email...laters

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternchek
Hey tell me about quantum physics and then make me some breakfast...sounds great to me....lol....i like ya..screw haters..nothing wrong with wanting to be connected with someone who has something to talk about other than the same o same.. u should jus pm me ur email...laters

Wow. I like that. hahah straight and to the point !!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan

At least you only wasted one year of your life I just lost 18 years of mine. I cant give you any advice just keep your head up.

Its not what life throws at you its how you deal with it.

At least you are still young and have your good looks to help you along. Good luck to you.

Im sorry to hear that you lost 18 of yours. Im sure you learned alot from that relationship though. I know i did. Thanks for the good wishes !

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I'll tell you a story. I used to know this girl. She wasn't a good conversationalist like it appears you are. She and I were just friends and coworkers. She started dating this guy, talked him up, how great he was and all that. One day (after they had been dating about a week) she introduced me to him. I smiled, said hello, and went for a handshake. The guy didn't shake my hand and was a complete jerk. He was rude to me without cause, so I immediately didn't like the guy and wondered why she didn't see that. After a few weeks, they had this volcanic break up and she said he began being a jerk. I told her I knew that the first time I met the guy, because he was completely rude to me. She said, "well, he was like that to everybody. I thought it was funny. But he wasn't like that to me, he was nice to me at first." This is where I had to explain to her that a lot of guys (okay all of them) will be nice at first. Of course they will. They want something. Usually, they have to continue being nice to make sure they keep what they want, that is until they either get bored of it or think they have it in the bag. Anyway, I had to tell her that you can't judge them by how they are treating you because they are going to be extra nice to you in the beginning. You have to look at how they treat other people and situations and base it on that. Now, I'm not saying this is your situation, but I have observed this with so many girls over the years that I thought I'd throw it out there.

BTW, those really nice guys are still out there. They are the ones girls always see as a "friend". Eventually, they get fed up with that and turn into A-holes. Only after that do they begin to get girlfriends, then they get married and wish they could just be friends again. Just kidding (or am I).

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Oh op I see what your have done there.

Nor do I think you are as heartbroken as you say you are. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you. See aren't I nice and oh so sensitive.

Besides I can and have believed in things that were way more impossible and unbelievable then that, and like the red queen of wonderland I have believed in more then six impossible things before breakfast.

Oh I have believed in many a impossible thing, anything from lizard people to invisible men in the sky, to all kinds of stuff that you would not believe me if I told you about them. But really the most impossible things to believe in were the ones were the ladies say that they were heartbroken and couldn't find that one special guy. Really it is quite a stretch to believe in, and very improbable.

But like I said I can believe in anything, so I truly believe you.

No really I do, I ain't just making fun of you, I really do hope you find whatever or whomever you are looking for, and since that is you in your picture I do not think it would be all that hard, but the same can be said for a lot of other females as well.

So beware yourself, and what you seek. For you will find what you seek with the tools you seek it with. It wont even be all that hard really. I mean look at this thread, you seem to have a lot of hits.

I'f I didn't know any better I would swear that you are fishing with dynamite, but I must just be... Seeing things. Sometimes my eyes play tricks on me, and lie to me, but my third eye never lies.

edit on 20-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: spelling.

Art.
2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join