It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think the elite are as affraid of the people as you think.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

They seem to be downright delighted by the display put on, as if it were some sort of entertainment. They laugh, they raise their champagne glass and toast. I have seen so many threads here talking about how the elite fears the people rising up. Seems to me they don't fear it at all. Embed doesnt seem to be working, here is the link.
Link
edit on 19-9-2011 by shug7272 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Oh yeah I saw this. All their faces really disgust me. Those are the faces I truly hate.

edit on 19-9-2011 by KySc5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

the reason their not scared is because they know people wont act until its all late.
it will take a lot of us to stand up and actually make some changes
but they know a lot wont stand up to authority
we would need a good 10,000 - 20,000 freedom fighters in each country. which isnt much when you think about it but they would need to be willing to die and fight.

i hope that we can change the world before its to late.
remember people money isnt real
and the people that protect the rich (police, army, government) will kill you without any sympathy when the time comes

dont wait till its to late

edit on 19-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Link is not working. Video has been removed.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by americanbuffalo1
Link is not working. Video has been removed.

theres a link at the bottom of the post

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

some people said that the london riots were coming to america, could this just be the start of protest?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They look scared to me.

Don't be fooled by a few smiles here and there.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i tend to agree..As the powers that be trot around the G-20 traveling pys-ops and laugh all the way to the bank..
the elite have piles of pawns to sacrifice ,brigades of troops, extensive tech systems in place, and a ruthlessness
that is hard to match. they hardly bother to go about their activities in a covert manner anymore, such is their
arrogance. there are those who think they are draco-grey alien overlords and what-not..but one thing i know for sure- they are inhumane and cold-blooded.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't think those people could qualify as "the elite".
They look more like sycophants suckling at the teat of decadence and privilege that is located just above the foundation of the pyramid.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Moe Drama

Well stated Moe! These are not the elite. These are the drooling fools that engage in the administrative functions on behalf of the elite. They foolishly believe that the elite will care for them when the time comes, and that time will be soon. You will see their smiles melt into terror when they realize that they have been placed outside the gates and the armed peasants are descending upon them. For the sycophants it will much too little and far too late.

To wit, as the sycophants fall the elite will begin to tremble with fear as the battering on the gates gains in intensity and the bolts shake from the hinges. It won't be long now, thousands will storm the gates with wanton zeal at the prospect of beheading those who have caused so much needless suffering. there will be no final battle as even those who have been training and paid to protect them will have the scales fall from their eyes so that they might see that they too are slaves of tyranny and will refuse to engage. The angry mod will have its way!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What the protestors really needed was their guns...they wouldn't be smiling then!
Peaceful protest sucks...WE NEED TO START SHEDDING BLOOD IN THE STREETS!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The foolish woman on the balcony looks like she thinks they were "cheering" for her.

Im glad to see that people are seeing things more clearly, but doing things you are allowed to do doesnt make anyone sit up and take notice. KWIM?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not scared?

What did the Roman Emperors fear most. The Army? Politicians? Assasins? No, they like all rulers before and after them fear the mob.

So they laugh at peaceful protest at their peril as each time these poeple are refused a voice through protest they move closer and closer to the mob and when faced with a Tsunami of hatred and frustration they will feel scared trust me.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

I have seen so many threads here talking about how the elite fears the people rising up. Seems to me they don't fear it at all.

What exactly does "elite" mean to you? Does it mean: anyone who appears to have money?

Originally posted by ldyserenity

What the protestors really needed was their guns...they wouldn't be smiling then!
Peaceful protest sucks...WE NEED TO START SHEDDING BLOOD IN THE STREETS!

Then what are you waiting for? Why aren't you out shooting and inciting others to join you?
Is that what this post is attempting to do?

edit on 19-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Non-violent civil disobedience works. Make THEM make the first move, don't throw the first punch, act only in self-defense. The world is watching.

"The willingness to accept the penalty for breaking the unjust law is what makes civil disobedience a moral act and not merely an act of lawbreaking." ~ M.L. King

"Those who assert that evil means can lead to good ends are deceiving themselves." ~ M.L. King

"Ignore insults, Don't take the violence bait. Stay Smart, Stay Peaceful. You are not Alone." ~ Blanksterblot

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moe Drama
I don't think those people could qualify as "the elite".
They look more like sycophants suckling at the teat of decadence and privilege that is located just above the foundation of the pyramid.

They are the people who literally buy and sell you all day. They have more money than you will ever hope for and they spend their free time on balconies in Million dollar districts sipping champagne from crystal while laughing at the protesters. The "elite" are not some group of old men in a room somewhere, you do know that right? Obama and the rest of the politicians are not the elite, the elite buy and sell politicians like whores. These people are a part of the elite in America whether you like it or not, they are the one percent you are the 99%. Sorry that is just how it is.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If the elite weren't scared, they would be there. Did you recognize any of those smiling buffoons?

I didn't see a single 'elite' there. Misleading title, IMHO. Please Change or Edit.

Suggestion: Wall Street- "Put a Smile On"

I mean, "Everybody come on?"

Besides, everyones all smiles and laughter until the doors get busted down and reality sets in.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Good video...

The shots of the scumbag elite looking down on the peasants is nauseating...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yes, the elite think they have an army of law enforcement on their side... why do you think that police are trained the way they are? .. and yes, the riots are coming... and the economy is not nearly as bad as it will get ... the housing market is gone for 10-15 more years and wages have fallen for years .... America is at a tipping point ... will we choose fascism or freedom ???

I believe it will be Anglo-American Fascism under the guise of patriotism .....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't call anyone in that video 'elite', doesn't matter if they are walking the street or standing on a balcony, not one single person in that video is 'elite'.

The only thing you do by labeling someone as 'elite', is to subconsciously tell yourself that there are people out there superior to you. This is one reason you shouldn't pay any attention to the likes of Alex Jones et al.

No one is superior to anyone else. We can all learn from each other, we all need each other.

Stop calling people 'elite', they are not.

st.
edit on 19-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typosaurus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join