It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthers, did you do your Patrotic Duty ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The clearly over-the-top 911 celebrations gives/gave opportunity to discuss the 911 issue in many social encounters. I personally noticed a significant 911 "fatigue" in people and because of that an opportunity to "convert" two people into the Brotherhood. Which leads to several specific questions for all Truthers which will tell much about the health of their Movement:

FIRST, how many people did you discuss 911 with?

SECOND, how many saw the light?

THIRD, how many people did you bring to it and WHAT specific incident did it?

For my two, one was shocked into consciousness at the moment of watching little Bush's reaction in the classroom when told about the second attack; and the other, watching WTC7 fall.

What about you??????????

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My thread needs an explanation about one of the two, the Bush incident:

I simply pointed out that if a firecracker goes off within a mile of the President the Secret Service immediately whisks him away. The President has no voice in the matter. Why didn't they do the same in this incident; and why was he in a classroom at all after the first strike? But it was his emotional response that did it.

I suspect this thread will tell move about the Truth Movement than the recent ballyhooed "Poll."

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I spoke to my 11 year old nephew about it.

He said to me that some kid in his class calls everything in a conspiracy including 911.

I didn't get real specific because I don't want to plant ideas in his head, don't think is mother would appreciate that. But I told him that he should question everything and he shouldn't believe everything he sees on the news.

He asked me a few more questions and I told him what I thought about it... I then told him he should do the research and decide what he believes based on that and not on what classmates or teachers "tell" him.

Not very exciting or patriotic I know. But something....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As Im no american I cant really see the sense in this post, at least reading the title. If you mean how hard do we try to make people open their eyes, I try to do my best, problem is: here in spain mos people dont give a poo about what happens to americans, US went to war on its own, whatever happens will be well deserved. Most people I talk with wont buy the OS by any stretch, most saw the windsor tower burning for 24h+ and wonder just how can it happen, but the part where america is so self entitled and "world police" makes the issue hard to feel. As stated on other posts, IMO most americans can (and should) go down the drain, just a warmongering country, living on the military industrial complex, on the other hand, I know many americans I want no harm for so...

To sum it up, tying the truth to patriotism, as american patriotism, is a bad idea, the most support is not in the USofA.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Why didn't they do the same in this incident; and why was he in a classroom at all after the first strike?

Do they move the president after every air plane crash? It tells me that they didn't know it was anything more than a terrible accident.

Unless you are a truther. Then you think he knew exactly what time it would hit and what they had for breakfast cause they spent the night at the White House.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
patriotism is probably the most evil form of mind control there is. please don't encourage patriotism, especially when there is nothing to be proud of. this country was evil from jumpstreet. the truth about 9-11 has nothing to do with patriotism. and how can you seperate the event of sept 11 from the ten years of war we waged. the usa is the ultimate bad guy of 9-11 even if we didn't do it to ourselves. there's no room for patriotism.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I informed my family of 5 and 15 of my friends. And most of the people I talk to on a daily basis often voice their doubt concerning the government's account. Face it, many of them are sheep. They're scared of sounding "different", scared to step forward and voice their doubts, unwilling to be potentially ostracized by their friends. Have I lost friends because of what I believe? Yes, several of them. Interestingly enough, they are the ones that watch Fox News like a religion and worship Glenn Beck.

I'm a Sagittarius, so its naturally ingrained in my psyche to speak out about what I consider to be wrong, false, and unjust. My friends and family that know whats really going on behind the scenes would rather try to finish their lives without having to get involved in anything. My grandparents figure they've lived a good life, and as they're in their mid 70's, they figure they'll die before anything happens. Some of my friends think they can drink their way through life. My dad thinks the same as me, but doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so he keeps his mouth shut.

It's frustrating, as I have yet to find someone in person that is similar to me in this aspect. Ignoring reality and shoving it to the back of the conscience is just going to result in the world being left worse when you die than when you entered it. Your kids reap the crop of oppression that you failed to prevent.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello
As Im no american I cant really see the sense in this post, at least reading the title. If you mean how hard do we try to make people open their eyes, I try to do my best, problem is: here in spain mos people dont give a poo about what happens to americans, US went to war on its own, whatever happens will be well deserved. Most people I talk with wont buy the OS by any stretch, most saw the windsor tower burning for 24h+ and wonder just how can it happen, but the part where america is so self entitled and "world police" makes the issue hard to feel. As stated on other posts, IMO most americans can (and should) go down the drain, just a warmongering country, living on the military industrial complex, on the other hand, I know many americans I want no harm for so...

To sum it up, tying the truth to patriotism, as american patriotism, is a bad idea, the most support is not in the USofA.

I agree with much of what you have said because I have lived and traveled extensively. It's unfortunate that American's don't know the contempt with with they are viewed. Quite a fall and more than one foot in the drain with no escape.

If American Patriots do not prevail against this Evil there is little chance or hope.

And as you have seen by their celebrations there's a powder keg of emotion to be tapped.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
I spoke to my 11 year old nephew about it.

He said to me that some kid in his class calls everything in a conspiracy including 911.

I didn't get real specific because I don't want to plant ideas in his head, don't think is mother would appreciate that. But I told him that he should question everything and he shouldn't believe everything he sees on the news.

He asked me a few more questions and I told him what I thought about it... I then told him he should do the research and decide what he believes based on that and not on what classmates or teachers "tell" him.

Not very exciting or patriotic I know. But something....

A journey begins with a small step and the Truth can prevail. Please continue to spread the word
and maybe tell your nephew's "mother" to keep up the good work in keeping her child under her control..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Why didn't they do the same in this incident; and why was he in a classroom at all after the first strike?

Do they move the president after every air plane crash? It tells me that they didn't know it was anything more than a terrible accident.

Unless you are a truther. Then you think he knew exactly what time it would hit and what they had for breakfast cause they spent the night at the White House.

Actually my friend, I'd hoped that the point of this thread would be to gauge the extent that the Masses 911 Worship and Ceremonies impacted on a positive spread of 911 information among them.

And of course, the exact piece of information that tipped that scale.

But I'm sure your input would be welcomed elsewhere. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

he was informed that 2 airliners had crashed into the most iconic buidings in new york city within 15 minutes of each other! terrible accident? seriously?

but he continued to read some kids story for several minutes coz HE DIDNT WANNA SCARE THE POOR KIDDIES! oookkkkk

new topics

top topics

join