It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by whaaa

yeah lets talk family values suchs as the gop believe in having children instead of killing them

You can't honestly think that Republican women haven't had abortions.

I think it was probably enough republican women broke ranks and voted for Obama because of Sarahs views on abortion and caused Obama to win the whitehouse.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yeah lets talk family values suchs as the gop believe in having children instead of killing them

Hey...I believe in that too. You know what else I believe in...I believe the GOP uses this issue to get votes from the ultra religous. Because you know what...they never plan on doing anything about it...because they could of in the past...and they haven't.

BTW...did you hear the GOP crowd CHEER for Rick Perry when they said he has executed more people than Bush did??? Yes...those GOPers...protectors of life

they also beleive that parent not government should raise them

And Sarah has done a bang up job...good job Grandma Palin.

they also beleive that parents not government should teach them the values of self reliance and personal resonsibility than to pass the buck off onto someone else.

Yes...like when you take a job you should see it out until the finish. Ouch...I guess Palin failed on that as well.

to repeat something i said family values vs no values then cry about what someone else is doing and then turn around and do the same things.

No idea what you are trying to say here...I read it 10 times.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
She should write a book about this author and some affair he had with some WNBA chick. LOL.

Yeah...that would show him

Isn't it awesome? How many of these people were the ones clamouring over Jerome Corsey - the completely made up "journalist" who's life it is to write books on Obama? I LOVE IT! Too much man - people are comfortable with their own lies when it suits them - disgusting.

CJ

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

nope the only thing that got obama elected

was he wasnt bush nice try to give palin more power than she has.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

ya right, his friggin name didn't ring any bells for obama? lol!!

i don't know, ask russian and chinese people about that stuff or is it the peoples fault for not being good?

sure when we see the anointed one's transcripts.

ties to the solar co and guns?

turn on the freakin tv.

everybody knows that, you saying you have no clue?

anyway, on topic.

i don't believe a word of all this. neither should you.

why? who cares, she has not spent her time cultivating some grizzly hockey mom persona.

this is just another angle to attack her, the other angles didn't have any effect, cept for the haters/sheep, obviously.

even if i didn't support her, i would be just as horrified at the treatment she is getting.

same as anyone else, cept obl, kimmie, and a host of others.

ya, too bad. lol!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

I don't think it was power. More like disgust at one woman telling another woman how and what she can do with her own body. Now the screw is turning isn't it?

link   
I hope this isn't true! This would really be a big negative impact towards her career and public image...

link   

Hey...I believe in that too. You know what else I believe in...I believe the GOP uses this issue to get votes from the ultra religous. Because you know what...they never plan on doing anything about it...because they could of in the past...and they haven't.

fine you want to talk religion here you go for all those relgious zealots in power right now.

"I am a Liberal, and I am a devout Liberal. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Government. I believe that that government gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Government set by stealing from the evil rich and feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church of government' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Government in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals." Liberal prayer 2011

BTW...did you hear the GOP crowd CHEER for Rick Perry when they said he has executed more people than Bush did??? Yes...those GOPers...protectors of life

lets cheer for the over 40 million unborn children who have been murdered because some people in this country hide behind womens rights.

And Sarah has done a bang up job...good job Grandma Palin.

i would say so shes not living on welfare without a job

Yes...like when you take a job you should see it out until the finish. Ouch...I guess Palin failed on that as well.

come now since when has the left ever not like failures biggest one is the current potus of this country.

No idea what you are trying to say here...I read it 10 times.

blind bigotry and ideology does that to a person you can lead a horse to water but its up to them to take a drink.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

dude all women tell people what they should be doing with their bodys

havent you heard of moms

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You wouldn't want to attach a link to your quote now would you?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

reply to post by whaaa

You can't honestly think that Republican women haven't had abortions.

I think it was probably enough republican women broke ranks and voted for Obama because of Sarahs views on abortion and caused Obama to win the whitehouse.

i doubt it.

lol!!

no one is innocent, glass houses and all that.

"and jesus said; let he who has not sinned cast the first stone, and this little ol lady picked up this huge rock and clobbered the prostitute!

jesus turned around and said; " sometimes you really piss me off, mom!"

comic interlude.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

You really need to put some quotes in...I can't follow what you are trying to respond to.

Can I ask you why you support Palin? What issues do you and her agree on???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

reply to post by whaaa

I don't think it was power. More like disgust at one woman telling another woman how and what she can do with her own body. Now the screw is turning isn't it?

it's a worm turning, daveed.

lol!!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by beezzer

How does pointing out the criminal activity of Obama lessen the criminal activity of this person? Obama is a full on fraudster - right? He is a criminal with a past history of this stuff right? And you read every article written about it, right? Soooooooo.....considering this "pass the buck" idea comes sooooo easily off the lips, you like criminals and deviants? Then what is your problem with Obama? He's JUST LIKE SARAH. Liars the lot.
How anyone can actually think one is better than the other is beyond me.

CJ

It doesn't. Have I defended Palin with these alegations? If we're going to look into the past of one politician, then we should be able to look into the past of all politicians.

Otherwise, it's just hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sorry Sarah Palin fans. You would have to be an idiot to support her.
Also anyone BUYING this book.
Also anyone thats planning on voting for Obama,a second term.

That about covers it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

no one is innocent, glass houses and all that.

HEY...I think you are getting it now.

See...little miss Sarah has thrown a TON of stones in all directions...and it appears we are now finding out she IS living in a glass house.

And the windows are crashing down around her...just like her image.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

dude all women tell people what they should be doing with their bodys

havent you heard of moms

lol, that's why i wear glasses,

i didn't want to be blind!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Can you focus on Palin now....you know...the one who's image is falling apart as we speak???

Actually,Obamas image has been falling faster then the unemployment rate.

Besides,Sarah Palin? really? Did she EVER stand a chance at the Presidency ? Shes a one hit wonder. She means nothing,and is side news,a distraction to the real issues. A failed President,a failed economy. Too bad the media isnt going full throttle on this failure of a administration,and its lack of transparency. I guess Outkast, you can keep shilling this mans book,but no one is buying Monica Lewinsky's "tell all" anymore. You will soon find this in paperback,in Wallmarts discount bin also............

Selfish self-bump..................

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You brought up the alligations against her. I'm not defending them, just making the playing field even. You feel it's relavent, so how is it different with Obama?
I'm glad to see that you will no longer defend Obama with the same fervor, because it is all even now.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Sorry Sarah Palin fans. You would have to be an idiot to support her.
Also anyone BUYING this book.
Also anyone thats planning on voting for Obama,a second term.

That about covers it.

Thank you. This post above is the one that makes the most sense of all. Is anyone REALLY going to read this dufus' book?

CJ

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join