It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horses 9, 1 and 1 win on anniversary at New York Track

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not sure if this was already posted, also not sure if this is in the correct spot, my apologies if it isn't...

Just wanted to share this story I came across today.

NEW YORK -- What are the odds?

On the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday, horses wearing the numbers 9, 1 and 1 won the first three races at Belmont.

The New York City track served as one of the staging areas for workers and emergency vehicles in the days following the destruction of the World Trade Center.

David Jacobson, the trainer at the stable that owns the first two winners, told the New York Post that the odds "were probably about a million to one."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Link to story?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Link to story?
Thanks

espn.go.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting.

Here is a link to the story about the horses:

Horses 9, 1, and 1

That reminded me of the story of how the NY lottery numbers drawn on 9/11/2002 were 9-1-1:

9-11 Lottery Coincidence

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Makes you wonder if these things happen because so many peoples minds are focused on the numbers 9,1 and 1. But probably more likely to be coincidental imo.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks like someone is trying VERY HARD for people to get the message.

Then again, could just be one of those coincidences, couldn't it?

st.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Makes you wonder if these things happen because so many peoples minds are focused on the numbers 9,1 and 1. But probably more likely to be coincidental imo.

It definitely does make you wonder... The odds, the likely hood of it happening, its just crazy to think that it happened on 9/11 at a New York track that was a staging area for the WTC clean up and response teams...I love when you hear stories like this... Hopefully a lot of New Yorkers were playing those numbers that day and made some money...
edit on 13-9-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

It definitely does make you wonder... The odds, the likely hood of it happening, its just crazy to think that it happened on 9/11 at a New York track that was a staging area for the WTC clean up and response teams...I love when you hear stories like this... Hopefully a lot of New Yorkers were playing those numbers that day and made some money...

The odds of 911 appearing wherever three numbers are put together are 1/900. That may seem like a lot, but there are more that 999 groups of three numbers at any given time. So... its a coincidence. People just notice when it does appear because its a number that is significant.
edit on 13-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
coincidence? no. there are no coincidences in an illusory 3D reality. we are exhisting in a subliminal hypnotic trance conjured up by the light bringers thought process. 9/11 was the day the light bringer bent the light and let there be light and tricked us into leaving wisdom and awareness for the death guilt lie.

good news though. we are still wisdom, however to access this awareness one must first accept that there is no time, there is no space, there is only now. everything, even these words I use to type are part of the luciferian light bringers lie.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
coincidence? no. there are no coincidences in an illusory 3D reality. we are exhisting in a subliminal hypnotic trance conjured up by the light bringers thought process. 9/11 was the day the light bringer bent the light and let there be light and tricked us into leaving wisdom and awareness for the death guilt lie.

good news though. we are still wisdom, however to access this awareness one must first accept that there is no time, there is no space, there is only now. everything, even these words I use to type are part of the luciferian light bringers lie.

I think you owe it to us to source this information.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

edit on 13-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Um, why are there two horses with the number 1?
I know they all have names, but don't they usually have different numbers?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Um, why are there two horses with the number 1?
I know they all have names, but don't they usually have different numbers?

They have their horse names, but the number is where they ran at the track, the pole position...[
Race 1- Horse 9 name- Say Toba Sandy
Race 2- Horse 1 name- Wishful Tomcat
Race 3- Horse 1 name- Haya's Boy

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

sorry but I cannot help you with that right or wrong information new member.

you already know the answer(s) but the illusory 3D world lie has you and I in a subliminal hypnotic trance.

subliminal. meaning, you are unaware it is and has been taking place all along.

do you remember being born? my earliest memory is 2 or 3 when my wisdom and awareness were tricked into believing this 3D illusion. can you remember being born? why is that? it is because you did not exhist in this illusion at that time. you were not under the subliminal hypnotic trance that the 'thinkers' have conjured up because yoy had not been submitted to the light bringers trance yet. it took a few years of subliminal hynosis via language and sound which are both just light to allow you to see this 3D illusory world.

good luck on your qwest

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well has someone notified the "truthers" about this.

I am sure they will be able to concoct some story about how the Secret Shadow US government paid 3 terrorists with a piece of paper and two shoelaces to overthrow the racing event and skillfully guide in horses 9,1 and 1 in that order. (But obviously these terrorist had to take some informal riding lessons somewhere down in Florida first (but remained incognito because they actually trained on Donkeys and Ass's instead of the proper thing)

edit on 13-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well the owner of the track might have arranged for the most likely horses to win to wear the appropriate numbers, so his establishment gets a little bit of press coverage. Or it was indeed all by chance. Coincidences do happen occasionally.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by TsukiLunar

sorry but I cannot help you with that right or wrong information new member.

you already know the answer(s) but the illusory 3D world lie has you and I in a subliminal hypnotic trance.

subliminal. meaning, you are unaware it is and has been taking place all along.

do you remember being born? my earliest memory is 2 or 3 when my wisdom and awareness were tricked into believing this 3D illusion. can you remember being born? why is that? it is because you did not exhist in this illusion at that time. you were not under the subliminal hypnotic trance that the 'thinkers' have conjured up because yoy had not been submitted to the light bringers trance yet. it took a few years of subliminal hynosis via language and sound which are both just light to allow you to see this 3D illusory world.

good luck on your qwest

That makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
what are the odds? I don't know but stuff like this happens...

Pretty sure the horses don't know anything about 9/11. So I figure it is just a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
there are no coincidences

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
August Belmont worked for the Rothchilds negotiating financial contracts with the Papal Court. After the American central bank was closed down by Andrew Jackson (I killed the Bank!) he was sent to America to dominate wall street.

His father in law also was Matthew C. Perry that forced Japan to become industrialized causing the Meiji (enlightened/Illuminati) restoration.

He was very involved with racing horses and the Belmont Stakes was named in his honer.

Hmmm...9 1 and 1 win the first three races at a track named after a man that had very close connections to the Rothchilds on the 10th year anniversary of 9/11? Interesting.
edit on 14-9-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join