It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Bin Laden ATS Wallpaper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

More subliminal programming.

In looking at the soldier's memorial on the left and a middle eastern terrorist looking guy on the right...it's quite apparent as to who signs the paychecks around here.

I really wish they've hold a memorial for a true American patriot, FBI Agent Michael O'Neil who was investigating the USS COLE bombing only to be blacklisted when he began to uncover the TRUTH about the false flag that the USS COLE bombing was....and very similar to that of the USS LIBERTY.

O'Neil was silenced /killed on 9/11, his first day at his new job under the employ of Larry Silverstein....owner of the WTC,who conveniently was a no show that day.

Michael P. O'Neil , Thank you for your service to our Country.

REST IN PEACE...

God Bless YOU.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Unbelievable! At least they are letting us know exactly who they work for, which explains so much.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately, and with great sadness, I must report that my overall opinion of the collective awareness of ATS members has been diminished this day.

Explained here, but let me post it again below, and close this silly knee-jerk thread.

Someone needs to bone up on their awareness of events and imagery.

The picture at right, in the site skin for today, is a famous shot of an Afghani man looking for missing loved ones in the aftermath of a coalition push where many civilians were killed. I adjusted the image so that it's more obvious.

As the story goes, he's looking for his brother and his son. Crop of the full-size image is below, showing details of the pictures:

I was looking for, and anticipating using that exact picture for the skin today

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join