It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

That's exactly the kind of BS that needs to be shut down by the Truther movement.

1) That person isn't obviously anything and trying to force some kind of idea on how someone is behaving is not evidence by any stretch.

2) the folded dollar bill thing?? Give me a break. There also a spider hidden on old dollar bills... do you think spiders were behind 9/11?

3. New World Order or new world order? Putting it into caps makes it seem like there's a secret orginisation. That's not based on anything but conjecture and the coincidental timing says more about your mindset than anything else.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
where are all the links to proof from OP?...until then...Inside Job for sure

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Totally agree.

The neo-cons under Cheney saw a golden opportunity and used 9/11 for all the wrong things... but that's certainly no proof of foreknowledge.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

well, you must consider controlled demo since u gave an example of a unique controlled demo that produced similar results.. Im surethe truth movement will thank you once they arrive. But I suppose you wont see it that way.. And I suppose it doesnt matter.. And I suppose there are other 110 floored twin towers.. And I suppose planes that size have slammed into them.. Were the results the same? Can you prove all examples you gave wrong? That way your thread would seem less like a rant and more like actual information. Should I take your word that jones isnt honest? Should I take your word for almost all the information you provided? NO!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
1. No other building ever collapsed from fire - A BS argument:
- The only two buildings built like the towers, hit by planes, both behave EXACTLY the same way

Three buildings behave in EXACTLY same way, not two.

2 .The building looked like demos/ There's no other explanation a rational, intelligent person can reach - NOT TRUE:

Why, would you honestly look on collapse and woudn't say it looks EXACTLY like demolition? Three towers stumbling into their footprint so evenly.

- No one saw or heard hundreds of timed explosions
- The French use a demo technique, that doesn't use explosives, but does use the weight of upper floors to crush the lower floors. And guess what, a building destroyed this way looks EXACTLY like the Twin Towers.

Well, you're onto something here obviously, few explosion on top and then let floors collapse onto lower ones. Oh wait, you're trying to say that there was no demo there, while trying to prove it with video of demo looking exactly like TT. I'm bit confused

3. Top down demolition with no visible or audible explosions , in which the timing of the collapse gradually increases to the speed of free fall is a rational explanation. - NOT TRUE.

Thermite doesn't explode, educate yourself.

The idea that these invisible and inaudible explosions were timed in such a way to gradually increase in speed as they moved down the building is absurd and has never been used in any demo EVER.

And what it is that you're trying to prove here? Nobody never did it so it's CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE?

5. No one saw a plane at the Pentagon - NOT TRUE

Can I see it too finally, after 10 years of waiting?? There was dozens of cameras around, WHY I can't see this footage, give me one good reason?!

6. 1/10th or 1% of active engineers in America is a meaningful amount. - NOT TRUE

Im pretty sure, that being an active engineer and walking around telling people that your government lies to everybody, killed 3k people and started war, and that you can prove it using your area of expertise is sure and fast way to end your career in any company.

9. The Pentagon had a missile defense system - NOT TRUE

It does now, thaaaanks goood. But does it mean Pentagon was defenseless before 9/11. Well, certainly not, they had jets. Ooooh wait, there were doing those exercises with hi-jacked airliners.

And if you ACTUALLY want to accomplish something, you'll need to be accepted by the mainstream.

That tells me all about you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
where are all the links to proof from OP?...until then...Inside Job for sure

Sorry, but what do you want links too?

All of those beliefs are common amongst truthers.

If you want evidence try googling something like (e.g.) Richard Gage debunked.

The number of Engineers is public record as is the number who've signed the petition.

If you REALLY care about this you don't need me to figure this out for you, use your brains and check my assertions. Easy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

I love you

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Another Truther conundrum:

The buildings collapsed straight down

AND

The floors were all ejected by explosives.

Hard to believes so many folks believe both.

The reality is that the collapse behaved like those french demos, where enough of a few floors were weakened that the mass above the floors caused the floors to collapse... then it was just gravity. just like the French demo technique. No big mystery. And only suspicious is you WANT to believe.

The alternative is hundreds of inaudible, invisible timed explosion which gradually increase in speed as the building collapses.

Hmm...

Which one of those beliefs is ACTUALLY rational?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Thermite doesn't explode... aren't you clever?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Totally agree.

The neo-cons under Cheney saw a golden opportunity and used 9/11 for all the wrong things... but that's certainly no proof of foreknowledge.
what if they wrote a book about it a year prior? And how they would react and sutain power throughout the world? They just wished for a "pearl harbor" and it came? On their watch? They are gods arent they?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

- No other buildings have been built like the Twin Towers
- No other sky scrapers have been hit full speed by planes that size
- The only two buildings built like the towers, hit by planes, both behave EXACTLY the same way
It's not a BS argument, there's no way a fire alone could have brought down building 7 like that. It is possible a really extreme fire could bring down a steel framed building, but it can't take out all the support beams at the exact same time so that the building falls straight down in a free fall. It's just impossible.

2 .The building looked like demos/ There's no other explanation a rational, intelligent person can reach - NOT TRUE:

- No one saw or heard hundreds of timed explosions
Some people did actually describe hearing loud explosion-type noises. There are even reports from fireman and police officers describing rapid explosions. FAIL.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

And where is this explosion, besides title? You typed 'thermite explosion' in youtube
and posted first movie avalaible, are you serious?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I notice that you make claims ,but have no sources or evidence. FAIL

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

The people that win the lottery also wish to Win, they go so far as to go into shops and buy tickets based on their wish.

I guess the winners, who's wishes come true are also gods.

That "evidence" you just presented is called circumstantial evidence and no court ion the world would convict someone based on it...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

prove that 1/10 of something, can obliterate 9/10 of its remaining self. If you can do that, I will start a thread claiming you are the smartest, most vigilant member ever.

link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I notice that you haven't read the thread.

FAIL.

link   

Time and time again I see the same BS from the Truther movement and time and time again, when they're presented irrefutable facts they stop posting on threads and disappear.

So, enough of that.

I'm calling you out.

Here's some BS you can no longer claim to be true:

- No other buildings have been built like the Twin Towers
- No other sky scrapers have been hit full speed by planes that size

Maybe they are just tired of saying the same thing over and over again? It is not true those points have not been adressed. WTC 7 was not hit by a plane. Of all the buildings that have been hit, WTC 1&2 were specifically build to resist the impact, even multiple impacts of airliners. Heck people made it out of the building who literally had the plane pass overhead them, if they did not exaggerate their story. People were still able to use the floors in the impace zone, were they werent rendered inaccessible by fire. That means whatever has been placed there, would have been protected by the impact especially if it was encased in the columns of the tower, just to defuse the "fire would have destroyed the charges" argument.

That both behaved exactly the same way is the smoking gun. That the exact same thing happened to both towers is simply not true. The side they were penetrated from is different and the floor. That both behaved exactly the same is the big smoking gun.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Jesus. The French do this ALL THE TIME.

It doesn't need to destroy all 90 floors at once, just the ONE floor underneath it. That's such a basic mistake.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
WOW - based on the OP, I am jumping the fence to the other side

I'm officially convinced

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The reality is that the collapse behaved like those french demos, where enough of a few floors were weakened that the mass above the floors caused the floors to collapse... then it was just gravity. just like the French demo technique. No big mystery. And only suspicious is you WANT to believe.

Verinage technique you showed us, is bit different. I'm sure you have enough wits to see that, they weakened middle floors in building that is, what, 15 storeys high?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join