It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot / Yeti video from the Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This is a recently released video supposedly from the Ukraine. There have also been claims that it was from the Crimea area. The videos below are 'broke down', including a stabilized version.

Original Video.

Stabilized Video.

I realize this is from the end of March this year, but, it wasn't on the sight and it appears to be a good video of Bigfoot. It seems, to have all the characteristics associated with Bigfoot, long gait, appears to be be big and long ape like arms.

I know it's hard to judge size as we really have no comparisons but it does look broad none-the-less.

Anyways, I wanted to bring this here to get more opinions on the video. Of course it is shot with a POS camera and has very little detail, but why would we expect more?

Hope you enjoy, I know I did.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Even zoomed in it looks like the person filming is fairly close to the "bigfoot", yet it never turns to look. It's just walking along like it's having a stroll in the woods. Pretty positive this is fake. Until I see a clear video in HD or a carcass or live capture, bigfoot is going to be just a myth.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It looks fake to me.

There is no way that if that creature was real, that the person taking the video would be closing in on it at that close of a range. The person taking the video makes too much noise, a real creature would have easily have heard them and either ran, or attacked.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I say it's a fake because if Bigfoot is in fact real then it would be a lot harder to get this close to one than is shown here. How many people would actually chase something like this? It's like running after a bear, you just don't do it.
edit on 11-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Interesting.

The problem I'm having is that the guy seemed to be pretty close and making quite a bit of noise. The Bigfoot doesn't seem to notice. I'm going to have to say I don't believe this one.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Geez, people are quiet and make no noise, fake. People are too loud and it's a fake.

What about the fact that because he is holding the camera his breathing and voice are louder than normal. I know when I use my camcorder my voice sounds as if I'm yelling and sometimes you can here my breathing while I am just standing there. He also sounded quite surprised and it seems like a genuine reaction to me.

And how do we know how close he is? He could have the camcorder on zoom and that is why it is so shaky.

So he could have been farther away with his noises being much quieter to an animal a distance away.

I don't mind debunking, actually I'm all for it, but those were some lame reasons.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It's just super hard to tell. We're going to need one trapped in order to put this debate to rest. Because not only are people getting better at hoaxing and using CGI's but everyday costumes are getting unbelievable. Practically right out of a Hollywood stock room

But I believe they exist. In fact I am 99.9% certain they do. But this isn't going to turn a non-believer into a believer I'm afraid.
But it's pretty cool anyway.

S&F

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think it's pretty hilarious reading these posts on how Bigfoot SHOULD act.

We haven't even figured out how our next door neighbors are supposed to act, so where do some of you get these arrogant assumptions?

I mean, sure...if you think it's fake then that's what you think. But to disregard it due to it not acting in the manner you feel is more appropriate is ludicrous.
Hey, maybe it's deaf?
Maybe it was a lot further away from the camera than you're assuming.

But to say you expect it to react to the man's voice.....makes US look like a bunch of primates with computers!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Enough info to debunk?

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This only proves that Ukranians have monkey suits and sh*tty video cameras, too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by allstarninja
Enough info to debunk?

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

Bummer (if true)!

Hi SDNikitin!

We saw, that your video (www.youtube.com...) caused a lot of discussion and debate among the experts, many of whom are inclined to think that video really captures the real bigfoot.

We decided to bring some clarity into this discussion. You accidentally captured an actor who starred in the costume of Sasquatch for the latest video of mobile operator Kyivstar (www.youtube.com...).

The shooting took place in March in the woods not far from Yalta. Obviously, you filmed an actor in a break between shooting scene. Here is his photos:
http://(link tracking not allowed)/j72524
http://(link tracking not allowed)/l1S6hi

Sincerely yours,
Sergei (Last name editted out)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by allstarninja

I like that Moneymaker says it's a hoax, but yet his show is nothing but embellished details. When he went running after the 'Bigfoot' in one of the first episodes it ended up being a person following to see what the lights were, but, was there any mention of that in the show? No, of course not.

I have no idea if this video is a hoax, nor do I claim. I think in order to make a claim either way there should be some sort of proof. But, hey, that's just me.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oh well Pred, it was good while it lasted (which was what? 90 minutes?)

Keep 'em coming though. Ya never know.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by allstarninja

This
was THAT? WOW!!
a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ya think??????

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't know, possibly I guess.

The creature in the video appears to have a bigger head and longer arms. They could appear longer because of the hair hanging down but I thought it looked solid. I also think the color is wrong, it appears to be a darker color in the video.

I could be wrong though, it's been known to happen.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
looks like its been said already but this has already been shown to be a hoax, it was one of the extras or cameramen or whatever messing around on the shoot of a commercial between takes. im a member of a few bigfoot forums and it is 100% fake. sorry all.

join