It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code 9/11 and What They May Be Doing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A repeat in history, a threat from within by possible terrorists within the US. So they have put tanks and militia in NYC, and are conducting drills tomorrow on emergency response. Just like 9/11 years ago.

Preparing for a dirty bomb.

At the same time the power has gone out in the Southwest and part of Mexico.

Why? For them to sneak something in undetected, maybe across the border.

A distraction in NYC for an event planned in the West?

All the while they have a CODE for 9/11 in the sky. Elenin is called 9/11 and tonight or tomorrow it will reach perhilion. Not to mention that its said to be on the outer skirts of a giant magnetic field containing other objects.

So, what is happening?

Induce fear? Does our fear help bring in events?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I hope everyone can see the manipulation that negative oriented people are doing to us.

Yes, there is danger, primarily from a certain hard core group of controllers of which Rockefellers/Kissingers/Bush's/Windsors and Rothchilds are amongst the major players IMO.

However, we can't be the dark side here. We have to be the Light.

The very first thing we need to do is pay attention and really put the events into perspective, noting who is to blame, refusing to be afraid, not react with violence, never using their own tactics.

Be calm, aware, alert, peaceful, and stand in peace and love no matter what is happening. Don't allow yourself to be manipulated any further by them.

Even if the ground is ripped out under my feet I will be fearless. Its them, they're negativity, I wont give into it.

Also, we need to let them know verbally, assertively, but not aggressively, that we know what they're doing and will not follow bad orders or obey them, but will never use their means, for we're the metaphorical Light.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Elenin is not going to cause any problems, it's a comet. Elenin has never caused any problems.

If anything happens tomorrow, it will be an orchestrated event. TPTB are liars.

st.

30th Parallel.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I know, its a code. A code for a specific date, for the ones who are serving this:

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
revelations 9 11

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Authorities Concerned About Possible Dirty Bomb, Times Square Strike

Massive Power Outage Hits Southwest US - Post Updates Here

Locked Up and Left Behind: Hurricane Irene and the Prisoners on New York`s Rikers Island

These are just a sample of the threads that are out on current events, I couldn't find the one on their new training for emergencies to be conducted tomorrow. Out of many many others.

Not to mention elenin ones as well.

Other things they've set up is to ensure there will be no emergency food in the Church's and food hampers for the poor, so people will be left with no emergency supplies.

Could TPTB be planning mass starvation in Houston?

Isn't it even ironic that instead of Hurrican Erin, its Irene and others as well. Just like 9/11.

We need to stop being manipulated by this dark sides fear tactics and think things out.

If they manage to pull of disasters, instead of starving, what can we do?

I suggest everyone pull together and share with one another while they assertively assure the leaders, they didn't buy the story, and they're not living in fear, they're the Light, and that we will never follow bad orders or rules/laws again.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why must ever conspiracy have something to do with the Comet Elenin. I feel like this is getting a little cliche!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I know, its a code. A code for a specific date, for the ones who are serving this:

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. revelations 9 11

Elenin was 'discovered' by Leonid Elenin. LEOnid Elenin
The Leonids are the name of a meteor shower originating from the constellation Leo.

Meet LEO:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/414292938a0e.png[/atsimg]

Meet LEO's 'friend', Orion:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48355ba1a4f6.png[/atsimg]

Apollyon --> Apollo : Do you see Orion?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df81e60e818a.png[/atsimg]

Find Orion's 'reflection', he will show you the way.

st.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

This isn't about Elenin. But Elenin, name 9/11, closest to the sun on 9/11, give or take a few hours, is certianly a HUGE CODE hanging in the sky. Its like they wrote up there for their fellow coherts across the world with a Big Marker.

Do you think all the secret societies, religious leaders, political leaders, dictators and all those in the know GOT IT?

So I wonder what this would signify for their orders now that a sign/signal has been given?

I did also notice that since July over 30 top CEO's have resigned. The rats were abadoning ship.

Elenin is the Signal given.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So, what is happening? Induce fear? Does our fear help bring in events?

Very good thread topic... and very important questions.

Because of the blatant lies, and manipulation of these powers , it is extremely difficult to trust anything that is fed to us via the media anymore.

It's hard to stop emotions such as fear, but I do think that they enjoy instilling that in others,and use it to their own advantage.

I don't think you can wipe away the sadness that is underlying this fear... but as long as you can hold onto love.. along with that sorrow.... they cannot win....in the spiritual realm .

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Good info. Yes long buried. And if followed through all the way in a spiritual or metaphysical way, or Quantum Spiritual even, one can chase that rabbit down the hole very far. I've done that.

But, we also need to realize that frequency and calm, love, awareness, holds a higher vibration, so matching up with their events is not necessarily a good match for most people here.

I have faith in Goodness, and have been guided very much.

What is coming so strongly here, is that Elenin is a Code, for them, to begin to follow their pre-assigned orders, throughout the world, and heap on enormous trauma and lower frequencies all around because they are very desperate.

They only have this one dark night, the sun is rising, all the way through the lined up diamonds, and this man's last interview can give us a clue, that throughout history, we were not pushed by past events, as these controllers seem to set them up, from behind, in careful plans.

No, not at all. For everything has a Teleos design.

We have been pulled from the Future event, from beyond the Escaton, for the transformation.

So if we want to talk spirituality and metaphysics, sure we can.

However, this is all about 9/11. And False Flag events, and holding peace, love, awareness. Not being manipulated.

There is no reason for us to give into their fear, lower frequency instead of raise it, but instead, we need to hold our vision of the world we wish for instead.

Terence McKenna's Final Earthbound Interview

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Elenin's full name is : X1 Elenin

Now quickly look at its full name. What do you see? Here is what I see:

X1 Elenin

X1 looks like XI, which is roman numeral 11:

XI Ele Nin
XI Ele(ven) Nin(e)

XI Eleven Nine
11 11 9

Objects in space are dated using the international standard date format (YYYY/MM/DD), so that givens us the date:

2011/11/9 --> 2011 November 9

st.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Listen , I dont wish to evaluate the metaphysics of 9/11, but look at their plans now.

However, elenin is on the outer skits of a mangetic field, that at its center would contain, the revelations for 9/11. The dark star, one that emits no light, not a dwarf, something else, but its not there. The scientist who saw the field saw no star.

Why?

Why is it that they are using 9/11 codes? Why do everything they can to lower earths frequency with this comet, and these dates?

They must realize most people are good, not serving evil. We're lovers not fighters, so what they're doing IMO, is attempting to really tramatize everyone and carry off negativity, to an extent that they think it will lower the frequency to make something appear in the middle of that field, something that means Destroyer in the revelations 9/11. The Dark Star/Wormwood/Nibiru/the Shadow, etc.

We're not currently a frequency match.

I see this as there desperation to try and halt a transformation they know is coming. Watch that Terrence McKenna interview.

They will not stop that convergence, that progression, that transformation, the Escaton that is truly guiding and pulling us ahead.

What they're doing now is a False Flag event on a small comet they've named 9/11, with a huge sign for all fo those in the know to see, and hence begin to carry out their orders.

All we need to do is show awareness, not be manipulated by fear, deal with emergencies calmly, with love. Share with others. Have faith. Dawn will come soon. No Fear.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

But, we also need to realize that frequency and calm, love, awareness, holds a higher vibration, so matching up with their events is not necessarily a good match for most people here. I have faith in Goodness, and have been guided very much. What is coming so strongly here, is that Elenin is a Code, for them, to begin to follow their pre-assigned orders, throughout the world, and heap on enormous trauma and lower frequencies all around because they are very desperate.

Thank you for guiding us....in how to combat this trauma..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Why is it that they are using 9/11 codes?

Apparently, it's a 'rule'. They have to give the people a 'chance'. They are giving you a date. They have been for the last 10 years. Why do you think we have had '9/11' burned into our subconcious minds?

We don't see alot of stuff that happens, because we are too obsessed with the material world. All we care about is making more money, watching Idol, Pop Factor, X-Factor, Big Brother, all that trash. We no longer know who we are.

We don't see any more.

st.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you for your words of awareness. I've been having documents and links sent to me from various friends for some time now and all of them had me very worried, but they also were connecting. They all connected so the picture was showing up. And why we are supposed to notice things. Pay attention. Be fear based. Draw it in?

Yesterday a CME hit this planet, and we had quake off the coast of Vancouver Island near me, but it was the most wonderful day, surreal with a story book charm. And I was flooded with understanding of what we should be responding with here instead of allowing any fear or worry to assault. Of course, if negative actions are carried out, we will be dealing with trauma and need to address those things that will be a worry at the time. However, we are not alone. Faith. Calmness. Light. Love. Sharing. Not being manipulated. Envision the world you want now, and hold that thought, and don't falter.

If an emergency comes up. Deal with it with faith and as best you can. But don't give into the manipulation to obey bad orders, or bad laws. Let them know you're aware and see what theyre doing. Be Peace and Love.

I can see what they're doing.

That must have been some white light that hit the earth!

Also I wanted to put it down in writing, before events, that I believed the power outage and the current events in NYC, were all related. Just in case it comes down, they will know there are aware people here, holding light.

There are two alligments, its odd there can be two in this opposition universe, isnt it?

They are acting out of desperation, or truly don't understand the Light and Goodness and whats coming,but so much information I've been handed recently tells me they know a great deal, even what carbon cores become, what they transform into. They know a great deal, so then its desperation to throw everything at lowering the frequency to try and make us pull in the wrong thing.

No Fear. That is the answer and make them accountable by letting them know we know, we are on top of it.

But we won't be manipulated any longer, or follow bad orders. We have a greater strength within than that.

By the way, I'm waiting for the right allignment. The diamonds are going to line up.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Oh yes, it is the "rule" in a way. I guess they know that, but what they also don't realize is, the Light is with us, here, inspiring us, every step of the way. In addition, there is no where for them to go. They need to join with us.

All of their activities to try and lower frequency is their attempts to stir events by pushing events from preceeding events, and lining them up.

They're the ones demonstrating fear, look at all their fear tactics. They must know they never had control and are about lose all control, as they set themselves up as the controllers. Desperation.

The overall history and biology and progression is not created by past events. Its not pushed from behind. Its PULLED by the Future, or the Convergence, the Escaton. Something over their heads. They can see this in life itself, in the dna, for there is no way it diversified itself so quickly in 1 billion years of supposed life on earth, into so much multification, to borrow a word from Terrence, multiforous, unless it was led specifically down those channels in a short period of time by something that is WAY OVER THEIR HEADS.

In any case, I think the west is going to be targetted over the east, or they're using that HWY, to bring in their equipment so to speak, and NYC is a distraction.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I sense great desperation in them. The more fear they dump on us, and try to arise in us, the more Fear is in them. The more control they try to excercise over us, the more Control, they are afraid of losing. For they know they've never been in control..

Their only answer is to humble themselves, come clean, disclose, redistribute and join with us, for what is truly coming.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
By the way, Terrence's words are nondemoninational, and universal. He could sit and debate with scientists using his words. One can say the same thing in a Chrisitan way, a Buddhist way, in a Hopi way, in a metaphyics way. The words are simply universal.

We need to shine awareness on 9/11. What seems to be planned right now, and the black out in the southwest is linked. We need to second guess they will be short on food and supplies and should anything happens, at any time, be ready to share. Be calm and not manipulated.

There is a greater strenght than fear here. Love is always stronger than its opposite.

It only takes a tiny candle spark to illuminate a great amount of darkness.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You know what else came to mind right now with the Electrical Black Out, and their hinting its connected a Dirty Bomb.

Los Alamos. All those tons of Depleted Uranium stored out in the open in those canvas shelters, when the only semi safe place to put them is deep in the ground in solid granite like the Norwegians do.

That is linked too.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Something coming to me. Its easy to say , don't be Fear, when things happen that affect your family or your neighbors or the world. Its not easy to do.

First of all, while I do think the comet as a code/marker, the current events ie hurricane (haarp just like erin was???), the excercises, the electrical blackout and even los alamos and the tents full of depleted uranium, all connect.

I also believe its a window of time. We could all breathe a sigh of relief tomorrow. But the prophecies and predictions carry through until the end of October 10 11 11, and the Mayan dark night, and even into November.
Elenin is closest to earth in October.

I feel its as if they have a whole bunch of cards lined up, with choices on which ones to play, and when to play them.

So just bear that in mind.

But the way to gain calmness, is to have faith in something Good and Loving over head. Many of us do already.

To not go to sleep at night without letting those we love around us know how much we love them, appreciate them, what they mean to us. To make up for every disagreement, take responsibility, set things right, don't go to sleep on anger. Forgive beyond what you think is necessary.

Find ways to compliment instead of criticize anyone you are having difficulties with, honest ones.

It is best to have food and water stocked up if needed. For those who are equipped that way, equip for more if you can. Try to think of others. There are many who cannot equip.

In your mind, peacefully think of what you would do in an emergency. And if you couldnt get away, what then would you do. Would you give into dispair or pray, meditate and seek for miracles.

How to meet up with people to discuss things calmly and start to share amongst yourselves, or erect tent villages if needed.

In the meantime, really find yourself now. Find that purpose you're here for, and seek ways to help. Many are already working hard as teachers, nurses, and service professions, counselors. We all need to find that light in us to shine.

When you're doing work that is needed, you are drawing in safety too. Think about that. Holding that over your area. The more doing that, the more safety you are bringing in.

Just being awake and aware, raises frequency. Obviously a light bulb plugged in and turned on has a higher frequency than one that is not. It certainly a higher frequency than 9/11 revelations.

Take time to listen to others pain and hurts and be a shoulder for others too.

I am also one that believes that letting the political represntatives know, that WE KNOW what they are serving and attempting to bring in, is also, good. Its best to keep them on their toes 100% of the time, I think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join