It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Casualty Training Exercise In Texas Scheduled For This Weekend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Personally myself, I have no idea how credible these people are. I'm not trying to kill anybody's weekend but I found this. On 9/11 there was a FEMA drill and now this ? Maybe it's the conspiracy nut in me but couldn't they wait to do this drill ? They had all this time ? Why now ?

Mod note: If this is in the wrong place, please move it. Thank you.

There is a mass casualty exercise scheduled for Texas this weekend.

If you live near the reserve center in White Settlement, this is what you can expect: “Sometime in the early afternoon on Saturday, sometime in the early afternoon on Sunday, you might hear a loud explosion that is only, solely going to be to kick off the exercise,” Snelling said. There will also be helicopters flying overhead, simulating evacuating patients. “We are looking at upwards of 80 casualties,” Snelling said. “Some will move via the ground ambulance, some we’ll move via the aircraft.”

Fort Worth’s Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base will mark the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11 with a memorial ceremony and disaster exercise. The ceremony takes place Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m., with the disaster exercise, complete with explosions and low-flying helicopters, to take place mid-morning Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 10 and 11. Officials at the base said the training exercise is designed to solidify a joint response to a major medical emergency involving mass casualties.

Mass Casualty Training Exercise In Texas Scheduled For This Weekend
theintelhub.com...
edit on 10-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Only thing i can say is that they need to practice sometime. Drills are a fundamental part in being prepared for disasters. Nice to see FEMA doing their job.

If you feel paranoid just keep a ear to the ground. If people go missing en mass you can bet someone will be talking about it.
edit on 10-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

remeber how they were doing the big drills on 911

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Amen! Does make you wonder though! Why now ? You've had nine months to do this and you do this now ?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This isn't a good sign.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

No...nine months ago we drilled for something else...and 3 months ago for the New Madrid Fault...and next month is something different..and mass casualty exercises we do year-round taking turns playing the injured.

What would you have us do? And when would you have us do it? Why not join us by volunteering? Then you'd stop all this suspicion where there isnt any. No matter what you think about the "timing".

FEMA 1st Responder-Mysterioustranger

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Amen! Does make you wonder though! Why now ? You've had nine months to do this and you do this now ?

Don't know why. With all of these disasters lately maybe they decided to carry out drills. Perhaps they had to go through alot of red tape and this earliest that they could get permission, especially in Texas since they are pretty much hated there.

Or perhaps something more sinister.

If i felt this was a concern though i would email someone in their organization to find out the official explanation and see if it fit logically.

edit on 10-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
And if you DID join us during one of these...you'd understand. And thank us for being prepared.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

No...nine months ago we drilled for something else...and 3 months ago for the New Madrid Fault...and next month is something different..and mass casualty exercises we do year-round taking turns playing the injured.

What would you have us do? And when would you have us do it? Why not join us by volunteering? Then you'd stop all this suspicion where there isnt any. No matter what you think about the "timing".

FEMA 1st Responder-Mysterioustranger

Don't remind me, I nearly # myself then and ready to # myself now.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ah, come on now, out of all the days, they choose 9/11. How convenient for them. Now watch, will hear something about 11-11-11. lol... They had amble opportunity to choose another day. Like 9/9/11

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I do agree...but this is just one of many. Sensibly, perhaps it should have been scheduled differently. This is my 4th one this year, and its all scheduled AGAIN in 2 months...and then in winter...again in spring..and yet again in summer....do you not understand?

PS. Im not going to keep going over this with folks. You'd be pissed if we werent ready.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

And if you think for one second we WAITED until now...your delusional.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Hi this is my first post so go easy on me please.I'm sorry if somebody has already mentioned this but I haven't seen it BUT don't you think it strange that now MSM are saying that there could be a car or truck bomb on 9/11 & the PTB had plenty of time to set one up in an underground sealed garage whilst most of the cities were evacuated the other weeken for the storm? Very convenient I think so who's gonna get the blame this time? Iran? Just very strange to me fellow ATS'ers, & remember go easy on me Please?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

I do agree...but this is just one of many. Sensibly, perhaps it should have been scheduled differently. This is my 4th one this year, and its all scheduled AGAIN in 2 months...and then in winter...again in spring..and yet again in summer....do you not understand?

PS. Im not going to keep going over this with folks. You'd be pissed if we werent ready.

lol, I already know, I'll be the last one saved.
You can probably count me out. It just better be quick. That's all I ask.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by daley2010

Hi this is my first post so go easy on me please.I'm sorry if somebody has already mentioned this but I haven't seen it BUT don't you think it strange that now MSM are saying that there could be a car or truck bomb on 9/11 & the PTB had plenty of time to set one up in an underground sealed garage whilst most of the cities were evacuated the other weeken for the storm? Very convenient I think so who's gonna get the blame this time? Iran? Just very strange to me fellow ATS'ers, & remember go easy on me Please?

Yes and this thread:
This might actually be something
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't find the drill strange, I find the fact that everything else is going down around the drill.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daley2010

Yep, just before 9/11 they had that blackout at the towers. How convenient that there was no security!.. But, a puny country, like caused it, planned it, and knew about that blackout and managed to place their bombs in the building with no one looking. Dang, wish I had that invisible cloaking device. I also love how they got the intel to come up such a military style target attack on such a massive scale level. Look at our military and then look at theirs, your going to me, that their puny little military convoy team had it all planned out. hmm hmm.Too far fetched too believe. Our military is heck of a lot bigger on a massive scale level then theirs will ever be. Now, if they blamed China for 9/11, then I may have believed it. Their army is just as big as ours and more structured then Afghanistan and Iraq put together.

Mandatory evacuation is there now, they have had amble opportunity to plant something. Totally agree.

Guess will see tomorrow....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Preach! Amen! You didn't lie, I really wanted to ask the terrorists, how are you affording this ?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

lol, Next will hear that Osama Bin Laden just happened to come out of cryogenics and resurrect himself.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yeah...and today is 9-10-11. Oh boy. Whats THAT mean? Must be somethings up!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well if my name was Rick Perry I'd have no problem with a mass casualty event in Texas, from a political point of view it seems like TPTB could play the cards right and set him up to be the new face of hope and change and yadayadayada.

I think you see where I'm going with this, lets hope this drill is just a coincidence, nevertheless, stay safe wherever you are, these are uncertain times to say the least.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join