It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney admits he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
listen to the tapes... even if he had given the order, none of the Jets could even find the planes in question.... seriously the being shot down claim holds no water here.... Your conspiracy is going down like the titanic....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
He gave the order to shoot the plane down.
And it was carried out. How could it not have been?

Because there was no plane to shoot down. The order was given after the plane crashed. Read the Report, starting with page 40 (PDF page 58).

The president already gave out the general command to intercept and shoot planes.
So this was a specific command from Cheney about a specific plane.

Yes. A plane that was in a million pieces on, and in, the ground.

It fits with the ground evidence and eyewitness testimony.

No, it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If he chose not to shooot it down,everyone in the plane still probably would have died plus any casualties from the plane strike.

I agree with his decision.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
there would have been no negotiation with these terrorists.... so yes, any way you look at it, all of these people were going to die. Very sad, but that is the reason in the end that they decided to fight and force the plane down.... had they not done so, another target might have been hit.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by nake13

The only thing Cheney has cared about is his own hide. You actually think that bit of crap would give a hoot about anyone else. He is not only a liar, a warmonger, a murderer, he is also a souless, heartless psycopath that should be in the prison he was so happy to admit to supporting toture in. There will be no peace on this planet until all the monsters that he is a part of are arrested and tried as the criminals they are.

Yes the more information I see on that guy the more I am inclined to agree with you.So please forgive my ignorance in my original post,I just thought that maybe just maybe there was a flicker of humanity there! But I can now see that just like the majority of politicians worldwide he is rotten to the core.
edit on 8-9-2011 by nake13 because: .

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Chris Wallace: You were the one who gave the direct order to shoot down a plane that you were told, as it turns out incorrectly, was heading for Washington.
Cheney : Right. That’s correct.
…..

This is in your face information pointing to the perpetrators of 9/11.

An order was given to shoot down a plane that was heading to Washington.
So somebody was supposedly tracking a plane to Washington.
My question is, how many other planes were in the sky during flight 93's flight?
And how many were going to Washington?

I recall during 9/11 that there reports of bombs going off, not only at the Pentagon, but also at the Capital building. Now I think something went wrong with their fourth target, and they [Cheney] decided to abort.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Chris Wallace: You were the one who gave the direct order to shoot down a plane that you were told, as it turns out incorrectly, was heading for Washington.
…..

My question is, how many other planes were in the sky during flight 93's flight?

I recall during 9/11 that there reports of bombs going off, not only at the Pentagon, but also at the Capital building. Now I think something went wrong with their fourth target, and they [Cheney] decided to abort.

So the perpetrator has just come out and admitted it? Hmmm...

How would he have acted differently if he hadn't been in on it?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

…..

If you listen to the tapes, you can hear that several airports as well as Washington is tracking a plane heading into Washington, all other air traffic other than military was already being diverted away from Washington. I am sure there were probably still tons of airplanes in the air, but 99% were responding via radio. They singled these planes out by the lack of a transponder beacon, and also lack of communication over the radio.

There were numerous false reports after the two planes hit the towers.... people were scared and were grabbing information as fast as they could without verifying sources... it happens, all you need to do is see how people react to a bomb scare like I did last month, and you will know that people tend to hear things differently than they were actually said, then when they repeat it the truth gets further and further out there.....

So the perpetrator has just come out and admitted it? Hmmm...

How would he have acted differently if he hadn't been in on it?

He admitted to giving the order because he did give the order, it is confirmed on the tapes.... No-one is claiming he didn't give the order.... The jets were scrambled from Otis with no clear direction, and never even got close to any of the planes in question before they hit their targets/ground.... Heck when the plane hit the pentagon, they gave the call to get the Jets over washington as fast as possible, (the guy said he didn't care how many windows they broke - IE - above mach flight)

edit on 9-9-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
Fox News Sunday 9/04/11: Cheney admits he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93

Brief description:

…..
Cheney:….we had already seen 3 go into, the Pentagon and World Trade Centers in NewYork.

Clip from the interview:

Full Interview:

First off, let me say that I agree with Cheneys decision (wow, that felt strange to type) to shoot down Flight 93. It was a hijacked plane that was being used as a “weapon.” It had to be done

However, lying about it for 10 years and saying that the passengers revolted, “Let’s roll etc.” and the passengers brought the plane down is now questionable. Rumsfeld slipped a few years back and also said that flight 93 was shot down as well.

Just like the Pat Tillman “hero” story changed, it sounds like the story will change for flight 93.

I dont think u would agree with him on shooting down flight 93 if your girlfriend/mother/sister/father was on that plane..... same as he wouldnt if on the plane was someone of his relatives...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

And let's say for a minute the plane did not crash or get shot out of the sky and was used as a weapon to take out the empire states building in which both your wife and children were in. Oh and 1000 other souls.

Would you be ok with that? No one wants to make a decision to shoot innocents out of the sky. And no one can claim to be taking the moral high ground with such a decision, but I can certainly understand how and why the decision was made. It was the lesser of two evils.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe

I dont think u would agree with him on shooting down flight 93 if your girlfriend/mother/sister/father was on that plane..... same as he wouldnt if on the plane was someone of his relatives...

Especially since 9/11 was a false flag op.
Its the hardest thing many will come to grips with.
Until then, every action by the government, regardless of the president, is justified in their eyes.
Invading foreign nations, sending soldiers with good intentions to die or get maimed.
Corrupting and bankrupting their nation from the inside out.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

You've misunderstood my post. I was pointing out that it was a bit odd to suggest that Cheney would make an admission that placed him in a far-reaching conspiracy. And then, given that the poster thought that Cheney's comments are proof of his involvement, I asked how Cheney might have acted had he not been party to the conspiracy. Because, like you, I can't see how he might have behaved particularly differently.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So now they admitted it. So the whole "Let's roll" thing was garbage?

This is how easy a story can be conjured up and told to the American people.

It wasn't the bravery of the passengers that brought down the plane.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Does anyone actually read the thread? Or even watch the videos?

Cheney has admitted ordering the shootdown since about a month after 9/11. Nobody has admitted that the plane was shot down.

So why have you drawn that conclusion? Are you that desperate for it to be true?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by longtermproject

You've misunderstood my post. I was pointing out that it was a bit odd to suggest that Cheney would make an admission that placed him in a far-reaching conspiracy. And then, given that the poster thought that Cheney's comments are proof of his involvement, I asked how Cheney might have acted had he not been party to the conspiracy. Because, like you, I can't see how he might have behaved particularly differently.

gotcha, sorry about that bro, yea it sucks that people are half brain dead and only hear what they want to hear....

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

yes... it was the bravery of the passengers that brought the plane down... as noted many MANY MANY MANY times... No fighter jet was even close enough to get a long range lock on this plane, they were out in the ocean outside Washington D.C. Even if the F22 was on the mission, it couldn't lock on to Flight 93 from D.C.

Originally posted by John0Doe

Especially since 9/11 was a false flag op.
Its the hardest thing many will come to grips with.
Until then, every action by the government, regardless of the president, is justified in their eyes.
Invading foreign nations, sending soldiers with good intentions to die or get maimed.
Corrupting and bankrupting their nation from the inside out.

Dude your false flag theory is sunk.... coming to grips with the fact that you drank the kool-aid of a person who wanted attention is hard to come to grips with.... Don't worry, if you go back and read the facts, and listen to the tapes...we will forgive your ignorance...

Whether or not we should have invaded other countries because of this, has nothing to do with the OP.... Come back to reality where airplanes can bring towers down, muslim extremists can and did hijack planes, and innocent people died noble deaths. Too many witnesses saw everything.... no conspiracy in the world can hold that much weight and stand to the test of time

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject

Dude your false flag theory is sunk.... coming to grips with the fact that you drank the kool-aid of a person who wanted attention is hard to come to grips with.... Don't worry, if you go back and read the facts, and listen to the tapes...we will forgive your ignorance...

Whether or not we should have invaded other countries because of this, has nothing to do with the OP.... Come back to reality where airplanes can bring towers down, muslim extremists can and did hijack planes, and innocent people died noble deaths. Too many witnesses saw everything.... no conspiracy in the world can hold that much weight and stand to the test of time

I dont drink kool-aid, so why would I take from a person who wanted attention?
No sir, I dont drink government kool-aid, tang or pablum.

And so, I dont have your fanciful hallucinations where planes can bring down plane-proof mega structures regardless of where they hit them, or if they hit them, and drunken "muslim" extremists can outwit the most advanced defense system in the world with aerial acrobats they were never taught.

There were many witnesses contrary to your fantasy, but they were conveniently killed, silenced, disappeared, etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by John0Doe

And let's say for a minute the plane did not crash or get shot out of the sky and was used as a weapon to take out the empire states building in which both your wife and children were in. Oh and 1000 other souls.

Would you be ok with that? No one wants to make a decision to shoot innocents out of the sky. And no one can claim to be taking the moral high ground with such a decision, but I can certainly understand how and why the decision was made. It was the lesser of two evils.

Lesser than two of evils u say..... and what about the greater evil that same Dick(Chaney) and same Pussy(Bush) orcestrated the whole game? I know things... i ve seen things,so dont need of trying to "explaine" to me how things work... If there was no interests in Afghanistan,twin towers would be still standing there!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And so, I dont have your fanciful hallucinations where planes can bring down plane-proof mega structures regardless of where they hit them, or if they hit them, and drunken "muslim" extremists can outwit the most advanced defense system in the world with aerial acrobats they were never taught.

There were many witnesses contrary to your fantasy, but they were conveniently killed, silenced, disappeared, etc.

PLANE PROOF MEGA STRUCTURES.....

Apparently you are sadly mistaken, buildings have never been designed to resist being hit by a plane especially back when the WTC's were built. Engineers may have claimed that the building was able to handle it, but they were never built to withstand it... Engineers are wrong sometimes....end of story there.

Our aerial defense system was not designed to take down domestic planes, nor any other plane with a proper transponder (ie - foreign passenger plane flights) Also, if you paid any attention to what happened that day, you will understand that both Washington and the FAA were caught off guard... they were never prepared for anything like this to happen.

Please provide proof of any credible witness that was killed, died, silenced or disappeared.... CREDIBLE..... not Joe bob from down the street....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

PLANE PROOF MEGA STRUCTURES.....

Apparently you are sadly mistaken, buildings have never been designed to resist being hit by a plane especially back when the WTC's were built. Engineers may have claimed that the building was able to handle it, but they were never built to withstand it... Engineers are wrong sometimes....end of story there.

You are being intellectually dishonest.
Or, in serious denial.
And you know it.

If you cant take yourself seriously, how do you expect anyone else too?
Now you want to claim engineers and architects lied about its construction, yet you provide no
evidence to the contrary.

I really hope you dont say you believe in the moon landing because engineers and said it happened.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Our aerial defense system was not designed to take down domestic planes, nor any other plane with a proper transponder (ie - foreign passenger plane flights)

Again, do your really take yourself seriously or are you telling me that the USAF are incapable of engaging with jumbo jets? So, if anyone wants to invade the USofA all they need to do is simply get a fleet of Passenger Jets to overcome the air defense of the US. My god man, you should be asking back your tax dollars back for such useless equipment the military has invested in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join