It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay-Z feeding the illuminati rumours or blatantly admitting it?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The song is called OTIS which for one features an otis redding sample, but they use it as an acronym for Only The Illuminati Succeed. I don't know if he is just teasing and feeding the rumours (which i assume is what he is doing) or if he is admitting to being part of it!

What do you think?

P.S. This is my first thread and my first video attachment, if it doesnt work, just reply the proper way to do it.

edit on 5-9-2011 by TruthInMusic because: fixing video i hope

edit on 5-9-2011 by TruthInMusic because: try again?

edit on 5-9-2011 by TruthInMusic because: slowly getting it LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Seems like he feeding them in my book.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthInMusic

I think your link is busted, as in not displaying at all. I'd help you embed but the link doesn't show anything at all.

Edit: thanks for fixing link.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Publicity and massive brainwashing nothing more, This dude can go no further in the ranks than a 3rd degree mason. He has nothing to do with the Illuminati, He just takes instructions from his seniors (Record labels, etc).

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
fixed the link!
Also it was my opinion he was feeding, as an artist doing some big things here in sydney atm, i havent been approached by the illuminati yet.....yet

But in all honesty i like the whole feeding thing, cos it burns people when an idea has been taken too far, and someone just rubs it in their face!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So, what are the implications if JAY-Z or any other artists are in league with the Illuminati? I know many believe there to be, so what's the purpose? What does alluding one is a part of a secret society accomplish? I find the notion to be popular within a lot of the hip-hop community, Illuminati this, Illuminati that. Besides garnering more attention to their works, what implications does it have on the Ill agenda? As far as I know it doesn't affect me in the least.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ok everybody I have HAD IT with all the Jay-Z and illuminati crap. HE IS NOT the illuminati nor does he know anybody who is, and if he did he would not know they were. He is an intelligent man however and on top of his field as far as entertainment goes. He is an entertainer THAT'S IT! No way no how is he apart what those on here would claim to be illuminati besides the term itself is very vague. I suppose you think Kanye West is to? What a joke this topic is.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm in the Illuminati...

Bam!!! See how easy that was?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
He's going for the new conspiracy market, Its becoming more pop by the day

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthInMusic

Who gives a #e what that untalented wanker has to say. If he's connected to the i;;uminati I am the queens love child.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I didn't say he is, in fact i believe the illuminati today to be fictional to a degree, or at least not as imposing and large as people make it out be. As an artist myself i am merely pointing out the fact the he feeds these rumours to receive even more attention.

Also, the title was really just to garner attention and hopefully see some of the whacky conclusions that people draw about this.
edit on 6-9-2011 by TruthInMusic because: added more

top topics

join