It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Last Man Out" William “Willy” Rodriguez Makes Shocking 9/11 Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is the first time I've ever heard this:

He even provided the panel with a list of firsthand witnesses to the explosions, people who were ready to testify under oath. One of the individuals Rodriguez recommended the panel summon was his friend and fellow employee, John Mongello. Mongello was in the lobby of the neighboring South Tower when the first aircraft plowed into the North Tower where Rodriguez was located. It would be another sixteen minutes before the second aircraft would rip into the one Mongello was in. Yet, within a minute of the first plane hitting the North Tower, an elevator in the South Tower exploded to smithereens right before his eyes! Mongello and others were literally blown backwards by the blast, as people—many, horribly burned—began to run willy-nilly shrieking in pain, shock, and sheer terror. Thick, black smoke could be seen billowing out of the now exposed elevator shaft, and the pungent smell of “gunpowder” was very evident. Again, just as with the North Tower, this explosion occurred inside a building that had not yet been struck by a plane! How could a plane crashing into the North Tower possibly have caused elevators in the South Tower to explode? The esteemed 9/11 Commission never bothered to ask.

I have heard of multiple accounts from firemen of the marble facades being blown off in the WTC lobby but I'm not sure if they are talking about the South or North towers or possibly both.

Hi Asktheanimals , this excerpt is one of the reasons for why I called it shocking information.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I swear the 9/11 waters just keep getting muddier and muddier.

This rabbit hole goes in my opinion much deeper then we ever can imagine.

edit on 5/9/11 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevistor
This rabbit hole goes in my opinion much deeper as we ever can imagine.

I am starting to think it does not have a bottom. If it does then there are people still today are digging it even deeper.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

What did I do? Do you need any more info from me--eye color, sign, shoe size?

I have learned Rodriguez has distanced himself from Berg and the lawsuit. I will accept that he was manipulated by Berg and take back some of the things I said about him. In his earliest statement, he describes two reports, and then the burned person coming out of the elevator. The two reports were probably the impact sound transferred first through the solid materials of the building, then through the air. Or perhaps pieces of the building falling down elevator shafts. The person from the elevator could have been burned by burning fuel falling down the elevator shafts. Rodriguez also describes hearing other "explosions" throughout the building, which could have been almost anything but controlled demolition--since the building was not demolished immediately subsequent to the sounds. So it looks like he's a perfectly nice fellow who got led down a path by conspiracy theorists and lent them some credibility for a while. Hopefully he continues to distance himself from those who would use his experience for commercial or ideological ends.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nobody who ever saw the video of the collapses could come to any other conclusion than controlled demolition, of all three buildings.
I too said it then and stand with that conclusion.
There is definaterly inside collusion and profit taking from the deaths of these3000 odd people.
be they Americans or any other nationality, murder will out in the end.
The momentum has switched to the truther side and will go viral at its own pace...but it will be a while yet before we can bring these slime to justice.
Meanwhile we can never forget this heinous crime against the people by the PTB.
When the truth is revealed to most, the revolution will be next.Nobody can stay in denial forever,because these fools are still perpetrating other crimes against humanity.They are drunken with their power, and they will continue to make mistakes which will require more and more policing to enforce till the critical mass of popular rejection is reached.
Its all just a matter of how many lies one can personally swallow before they begin to gag on them.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Nobody who ever saw the video of the collapses could come to any other conclusion than controlled demolition, of all three buildings.
I too said it then and stand with that conclusion.

You sir are in the minority. Most of the world accept it as we saw it.

It's been 10 years and the only conspiracies are in cyberspace.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

That's a false statement. There are more architects, engineers, scientists, etc., that have come out publicly against the official story, than have come out publicly for it.

There are millions of people from every major country all over the world that know those buildings couldn't have come down like they did without assistance. Just in the U.S. alone, it's about 33% of the people. That's over 100 million people just in one country.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

That's a false statement. There are more architects, engineers, scientists, etc., that have come out publicly against the official story, than have come out publicly for it.

There are millions of people from every major country all over the world that know those buildings couldn't have come down like they did without assistance. Just in the U.S. alone, it's about 33% of the people. That's over 100 million people just in one country.

Thats odd, I still have never met a Truther in real life. The closest I've come, is seeing "911 was an inside job" painted on a side walk in Kings Cross - Sydney. Thats it, nothing else.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I think you may be exaggerating. I cannot find these numbers anywhere. When I try to google it, all I get are the 1500 "architects and engineers" who put their email on their mailing list. There isn't a list of scientists and engineers who support the official story. I think this may be because supporting the official story is the default position.

Doing some quick research, I find that there are around 233,000 architects in the US

www.numberof.net...

and around 1.6 million engineers

en.wikipedia.org...

If only 1500 of these near 2 million people choose to deny the official story, then the numbers do not seem as grandiose as is pushed. What do the rest of them think?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by spacevistor
This rabbit hole goes in my opinion much deeper as we ever can imagine.

I am starting to think it does not have a bottom. If it does then there are people still today are digging it even deeper.

i've linked it back to a group of scholars that hermes trismegistus taught....trying to figure out when hermes t. came into it and who brought him in.....this is way back even before abraham.....i can't possibly show you all of my evidence, but maybe having the idea of it will spurn someone to do some of their own digging in that direction...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

There isn't a list of scientists and engineers who support the official story.

That's correct. However, if one took the time, they could gather a list of names of scientists and engineers that support the official story by obtaining those names from all of the studies done that support the official story.

But, that list of names still won't come close to the list of names posted at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, and Scientists for 9/11 Truth.

I think this may be because supporting the official story is the default position.

Then I would posit that your thought process might be in error. Just because people haven't come out publicly one way or another, that doesn't mean that they automatically support the official story. Not by a long shot.

If only 1500 of these near 2 million people choose to deny the official story, then the numbers do not seem as grandiose as is pushed. What do the rest of them think?

Exactly. What do the rest of them think? We'll never know until they decide to go public with their opinions. Until then, they cannot be included in any numbers game. And by doing so creates strawmen.

That's just like saying 1500 people voted for Candidate B, and 2 million people didn't vote at all. But since you don't like Candidate B, you'll give the election to Candidate A because you just assume those 2 million people would want to vote for Candidate A.

Sorry, but that doesn't work in the real world. Of the architects, engineers, and scientists that have publicly stated an opinion one way or another, there are more that are against the official version of events, than there are for. Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I think that's a logical fallacy. We can neither assume that the others support or deny it. Of course deniers would come out more because they have issue with the official stance, but supporters don't have to do that. There is no drive.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Please point out the "Shocking 9/11 Disclosure"

"Willy" has been a proven liar time and time again. He refuses to answer to people that bring up to him, the inconsistencies in his stories. Here we are at the 10 year anniversary and I'm sure he is going to try to make some more money off of the simple minded members of the "Truth"(sic) Movement.

Lets look at his more obvious lies.

"I disagree 100% with the government story," said Rodriguez. "I met with the 9/11 Commission behind closed doors and they essentially discounted everything I said regarding the use of explosives to bring down the north tower.

And I contacted NIST previously four times without a response. Finally, this week I asked them before they came up with their conclusion that jet fuel brought down the towers, if they ever considered my statements or the statements of any of the other survivors who heard the explosions. They just stared at me with blank faces and didn’t have any answers.”

bellaciao.org...

What is true is that he did meet with the 9/11 Commission and with NIST. His 9/11 Commission interview notes were released and nowhere does he mention anything about explosives. He didn't mention anything sinister with the United States government in 2002... nor did he talk to NIST about any cover up or suspicions of government wrongdoing.

Here is his interview with NIST:

"The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying 'explosion, explosion, explosion.' When I look at this guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th (50A) – freight elevator, the biggest freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized."

wtc.nist.gov...

With CNN on 9/11/01

With CNN on 9/11/02

“And at that terrible day when I took people out of the office, one of them totally burned because he was standing in front of the freight elevator and the ball of fire came down the duct of the elevator itself, I put him on the ambulance.”

transcripts.cnn.com...

Self Proclaimed "Last Man Out"

....Rodriguez, at great risk to his own life, re-entered the Towers three times after the first, North Tower impact at about 8:46 A.M., and is believed to be the last person to exit the North Tower alive....

www.william911.com...

To the NIST on February 12, 2004:

Hi, I'm William Rodriguez. I'm not with the FDNY. Actually I’m the last survivor pulled from the rubble.

wtc.nist.gov...

Actually, no Willy, you were not. Your own friend, David Lim, some firefighters, and other surviors were:

"I knew it was our building, because there was nothing else left," said Lim. "It lasted about 15 seconds, but it felt like forever."

A floor lower, a floor or two higher, and he might be dead. But Lim, Harris and firefighters Mike Meldrum, Matt Komorowski, Bill Butler, Tom Falco, Sal D'Agostino and John Jonas were somehow alive in Stairwell B on the fourth floor.

Five hours later, with the aid of Lim's cell phone, help from Ladder Company 43 and plenty of personal resilience, they poked through what would have been the stairwell's sixth floor. As he crawled over the debris field to safety, Lim cried out for his K-9 partner Sirius, a yellow Labrador that he had last seen in the South Tower.

www.cnn.com...

So, Willy likes to embellish his stories as he goes along. Truthers buy his lies and he is making a living off of you!

edit on 5-9-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

His 9/11 Commission interview notes were released and nowhere does he mention anything about explosives.

The 9/11 Commission. A commission who's own members called it a "white-wash" and a "failure". They've said other things as well, but you get the drift. This is also the same commission that required everyone to testify under oath, except the President and Vice President. How convenient.

Therefore, nothing that the 9/11 Commission has reported or released can be taken seriously. You have no idea whether they omitted certain information before releasing that information to the public. I guess you'll believe what they say is correct based on faith alone.

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Here is his interview with NIST:

Now we're talking about an organization that has been caught deliberately lying. They also deliberately refused to test for explosives and incendiaries despite the evidence to the contrary. Their report cannot be taken as factual just as it says at the beginning of the report. But you'll also believe whatever they say is correct based on faith alone.

The 9/11 Commission and NIST are two organizations who's credibility has been ruined because of their own members. Nothing any of them say can be taken seriously or credibly. You can peddle their lies and believe them all you like, but I don't do faith.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If you read what Six_Sigma wrote, he wasn't saying that the Commission was right. He was saying that the guy lied about what he said to the Commission. The point was that he did not actually ever talk about explosives with them.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

If you read what Six_Sigma wrote, he wasn't saying that the Commission was right. He was saying that the guy lied about what he said to the Commission. The point was that he did not actually ever talk about explosives with them.

And my point is, that you can't take what the Commission said seriously. If they can allow the President and Vice President to testify without being under oath while everyone else had to be under oath, then it's also safe to say that they could've left key parts out of other peoples' testimonies.

Just because the Commission released the notes and those notes show that bombs weren't mentioned, doesn't make it so. The Commission was a white-wash and a failure who allowed the highest-ranking officials of this country to testify without being under oath and thus able to freely lie about anything and everything with zero consequences.

Stop believing the hype and start paying attention to reality.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So you are saying that you consider William to be undeniably truthful, but you consider the notes by the 9/11 Commission to be lying and/or omitting information purposefully with no real evidence on your part to support this consideration?

If William says that he says these things, and then no one is able to corroborate them, that does not automatically make William right. It means we need more data.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

So you are saying that you consider William to be undeniably truthful, but you consider the notes by the 9/11 Commission to be lying and/or omitting information purposefully with no real evidence on your part to support this consideration?

If William says that he says these things, and then no one is able to corroborate them, that does not automatically make William right. It means we need more data.

heres your proof....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

That still does not validate William's claims. That's what I'm trying to point out.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The 9/11 Commission and NIST are two organizations who's credibility has been ruined because of their own members. Nothing any of them say can be taken seriously or credibly. You can peddle their lies and believe them all you like, but I don't do faith.

As mentioned, this is about the lies that Willy told. You choose to not believe anything that has been investigated. That is your prerogative. You talk about credibility, yet you choose to pay Richard Gage's salary on a monthly basis. Why? What has he done for you? What has he done for the truth movement? I caught Gage in a lie too! I called him on it too. Yes, Gage accused the American Red Cross of being part of the "demolition" of WTC-7. When I questioned him in front of about 70 truthers, all he could do was look at me above his glasses and continue with his lie. I have written to him, spoken to him, and had a nice conversation with him. He has a nice mannerism and easy to talk to. However, when confronted with difficult technical questions, his response is always the same... "That's why we need a new investigation!" You DO... do faith. You are giving Gage your money in good faith that he will use it for a good cause. You should really add up all the cash you have given him and ask yourself...what has he done with it.

The fact remains that Willy has been caught not only embellishing his stories, he has been caught lying. Do you think he is accurate in stating that he was the "Last Man Out?

Have you read the reports? Does he deny saying the things he said? Oh, that's right, you don't believe any of it.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Whats worse, is when you compare his story from the day of 9/11....to the story he trots out today 10 years later, they are much, much different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join