It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, 10 years on and Dr. Judy Wood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Judy Wood is worth looking at because she has a lengthly catalogue of peculiar effects of the demolition of the towers. She has documented these things in detail but her explanations for what she has catalogued are far fetched and unconvincing to me. I think the effects she cites can all be explained in terms of active thermate dust and possibly other incendiaries.

I don't put her down but I think she is off the track with her account of scalar devices and beam weapons as the causes of the effects she observed.

She's sweet but comes across as a little eccentric.
edit on 14-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Clear evidence that Dr Wood is not a good scientist despite her academic credentials and publications is provided by her claim that terrestrial magnetic field fluctuations recorded by various geophysical stations were anomalous on 9/11, as though energy from these fields were being tapped into in order to provide the power for her beloved DEW to destroy the WTC towers. Just look at the archive of recordings she links to on her website for the fluctuations in the components of the terrestrial magnetic field and you will discover that, far from being unusually large, they were quite average in amplitude on 9/11, and similar or more violent fluctuations occurred on many days during previous months (due to solar flares, etc). There is no statistical basis for her assertion that the fluctuations were unusually strong that day. But she does not realize this because she totally misread the data she was looking for as evidence for DEW.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

So some of the burning parts of the building set the cars on fire huh.

Well can you please tell me why, some of these cars where a mile away from the WTC 1 & 2, self ignited.

Furthermore why even a year after 9/11 were some of the debris were still HOT ????

Um, no they didnt. In fact, many cars located in or next to Ground Zero were towed to farther locations after the event to make way for recovery and clean up. They did not self ignite a mile away. Some vehicles were set afire from the burning debris either from the initial aircraft impact to debris impact from collapse. Car fires like to spread too.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by downunderET

Dr Judy Wood is known to some of us ATS members; some of her findings on 9/11 has unfortunately fallen on deaf ears of many 9/11 truthers; personally I think her theories are the closest to the real truth.

drjudywood.com...
edit on 4-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

They tend to have the flaw that their are mostly based on the hutchinson effect. Something that has not been proven to be a real thing and nobody was able to recreate. However there have been multiple whitnesses to bombs being in the buildings, bombs can be heard before and while the towers come down etc. .

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

They tend to have the flaw that their are mostly based on the hutchinson effect. Something that has not been proven to be a real thing and nobody was able to recreate. However there have been multiple whitnesses to bombs being in the buildings, bombs can be heard before and while the towers come down etc. .

They actually witnessed these "bombs"? Like I mean, actually saw devices, detonating, knocking them out, kiling them, etc?

Or no wait.......... you mean the ones that heard things go "boom" inside the WTC as it had nearly 10-15 acres of offices and an aircraft burning inside? Yeah that is not a witness to "bombs" being in the building.
Also, hearing "boom!" when a building is collapsing? Holy Moly!!! Next thing they'll be saying is that dogs bark!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Ok ,how about explaining why the oxygen tanks that the firemen use, were heard exploding inside the fire trucks at the scene.

And another thing, and sorry to bring it up, but some of the jumpers were "horizontly" 100 yards from the side of the building half way down.

I know everybody is grabbing at something about 9/11, because we dont believe the standard MSM/government explaination, but it just seems to me that the explosives story doesn't add up. Primarely because there would be too many tongues, to many loose lips so to speak.

This thing had to be pulled off with the absolute minimal of people in the "know".

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

And another thing, and sorry to bring it up, but some of the jumpers were "horizontly" 100 yards from the side of the building half way down.

You might enjoy a lesson in the physics of parabolic motion. Figure in the height of the floor that was jumped from and then use your final distance to backwards calculate the velocity that was jumped from. You can determine time by using gravity as a constant acceleration from a specific height.

I knew physics in high school would be useful somewhere.

Edit: Oh, here's a link:

physicslearningsite.com...
edit on 14-9-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I have not heard of Judy Wood before. Thank you for the source, and you're right about the "Toasted Cars" part, KILLER!

heres a fast link to the toasted cars part,

i noticed while finding it myself that her site isnt the easiest to navigate

drjudywood.com...

edit to add- incredible info, amazing

just what could cause that sort of damage? very odd, some cars burned to a crisp with absolutely no damage to upholstery, hows that possible? gas tanks left unharmed after the metal melted down? hows that possible?

cars on fdr drive melted!?!?! how many blocks away?? you dont quiet grasp how significant that is without seeing the photo which illustrates the distance
edit on 9/15/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I heard alot about explosives or bombs that allegely were used, some down in the basements of the Twin Towers. The reason why I refuse to believe that allegation of bombs going off in the basements is because the basins of the Twin Towers were very much intact after 9/11 with little or no damage to both interior and exteriors of those basins.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Took me only 5 mins to navigate Judy's website.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

No body has proven anything beyond a doubt in regards to 9/11, no physicists, stuctural engineers, scientists etc. In fact, most of them can't agree on any one theory.

Perhaps 10 years from now a fresh set of new eyes from the next generation would have a better chance of figuring it all out.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Took me only 5 mins to navigate Judy's website.

dude i didnt mean you CANT navigate her website,

what i meant is if you are on her home page and want to read about the toasted cars the sublink doesnt pop right out at you, not the easiest to find,

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by GenRadek

Ok ,how about explaining why the oxygen tanks that the firemen use, were heard exploding inside the fire trucks at the scene.

Maybe when the firetruck was on fire, the tanks explode? Or when the firetruck got crushed and buried under the debris, then heated up, or punctured? They werent just blowing up willy nilly without warning.

Depends, on how they jumped, wind, what they were wearing, did they just jump off or get a running start jump. You have to think about all the rational possibilities first.

I know everybody is grabbing at something about 9/11, because we dont believe the standard MSM/government explaination, but it just seems to me that the explosives story doesn't add up. Primarely because there would be too many tongues, to many loose lips so to speak.

This thing had to be pulled off with the absolute minimal of people in the "know".

But you see, this is the problem. Just by trying to calculate this amount of people 'in on it" we get into the thousands. You have to start first with govt officials, then firefighters, police, Port Authority, WTC building engineers charged with inspecting and maintaining the WTCs, inspectors, then you need to have ATC traffic control, military personnel, the people that rigged the buildings and then maintained them secretly under the noses of PA and other engineers (unless they too were in on it), elevator maintenance crews, pilots, crew members on the airliners, the people that checked in the hijackers, the ones that planned out the whole thing, the MSM members, helicopter pilots,

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well, the melted engine blocks (while the vehicles were distant from any fires), while the other half of the vehicles were largely unharmed, is a problem. The only choice is to dismiss it out of hand, or not. Certainly there was something in addition to fires, bombs, and any conventional weapon in use.
However, as nobody in the public really understands these phenomena, all that can be said is that something beyond our knowledge was used. That people say she has been "debunked" or that no one pays any attention to her theories doesn't answer the issue. Hutchison's experiments seem to be a good possibility as to what might have been used, in my opinion.

Dr. Judy Wood - Cars

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well, the melted engine blocks (while the vehicles were distant from any fires), while the other half of the vehicles were largely unharmed, is a problem. The only choice is to dismiss it out of hand, or not. Certainly there was something in addition to fires, bombs, and any conventional weapon in use.

However, as nobody in the public really understands these phenomena, all that can be said is that something beyond our knowledge was used. That people say she has been "debunked" or that no one pays any attention to her theories doesn't answer the issue. Hutchison's experiments seem to be a good possibility as to what might have been used, in my opinion.

Dr. Judy Wood - Cars

I agree that the melted/missing engine blocks are a problem. Unless someone in here has some theory (wait for it) of a bunch of random people driving engineless cars into work that day and randomly parking them on the street.

Were engines melted and missing? I think they were. I mean, were they? Well then, seems like someone's got some explaining to do...

I seen only one car fire in my life that was put out quickly so I don't know, let me take a poll, who knows what happens to a car engine in a car fire ignited by say random falling debris? Anyone? Does the engine go missing? Do I have to go out in the parking lot right now and torch a few to see what happens? Lol Really I did not know that when cars go on fire the engines melt and disappear completely.

Maybe the Pentagon engines were on fire too then? Or the ones in Shanksville?

Seriously, in all my life I did not know that during and after a car fire the engines melt and or tend to disappear. But of course they do and see, this is the problem. Just because engines melt and disappear due to some fire people will say: "The engines melted and disappeared due to the fire..." Right? But engines could be melted and 'not there' for a reason other than fire, other than what you might think is 'obvious'. People who don't believe the Official Story think that a "Controlled Demolition" is 'obvious'... but there may be other ways to take a largely steel building down that aren't this and only look like fire and CD.

Were the cars torched there near the bridge or moved there later? So they moved the steel to China and the body bits to Fresh Kills but just parked those other cars over there a bit where they weren't taking up any room in that ruined half empty parking lot. Um Ok.

As for the steel, it's true, there is the story of them trucking it all out and selling it to China. Maybe. But how much was trucked out exactly? Who even knows? Was it sold to anyone really? How much steel was even there, left to be removed? On another thread I was saying that Lucky Larry may have said "Pull it" on purpose, to slyly indicate a false "Controlled Demolition" direction.

It's possible that this "All the steel was sold to China" is just something someone said to make you think ALL the steel was there (that should've been there) and then was removed...

"They sold all the steel to China." Really? All of it? So that's why none of it is around to examine! All OF IT was SOLD.

Seems like the steel wasn't the only thing about 9/11 that was sold.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Judy Woods helps point out how peculiar our "mainstream" scientific community is.

As kids we are given to believe that SCIENTISTS are just bursting with curiosity and eager to solve problems and help people understand things.

The 9/11 decade is irrefutable proof that that IS NOT THE CASE.

9/11 is the Piltdown Man incident of the 21st century but far more significant. Apparently the majority of our physicists are useless as_hol_s that will kowtow to the government. Can't even demand distribution of mass data to compute the Potential Energy of the towers. What would have happened if hundreds of physicists had held a press conference in the summer of 2002 and announced there was no way airliners could do that?

911research.wtc7.net...

psik

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I have not heard of Judy Wood before. Thank you for the source, and you're right about the "Toasted Cars" part, KILLER!

...and those damned fool conspiracy web sites have found another victim. How the conspiracy theorists here can still deny with a straight face that all this "inside job" tomfoolery isn't being instigated by a bunch of Internet snake oil peddlers is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yeah, just use the word conspiracy and all of those pictures of strangely burned up cars just disappear.

psik

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

and those damned fool conspiracy web sites

You really are so repetitive .
Where are all these " damned fool conspiracy websites"?

You've really got to stop accusing and insulting people who are searching for the truth.
You always seem to pop up when anything about 9/11 is spoken about on ATS and you don't paint a very good picture of yourself.
I,m sure you don't act like that with strangers you meet in the real world.
Take it easy man.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Where are all these " damned fool conspiracy websites"?

ae911
Dr Judy Woods

Need I go on?

Did you ever see the Youtube video of her giving a detailed interview? In it she comes off like a nut job based on some of the wacko things she says. I don't mean untruthful things, I mean really crazy things. I wish I had the link.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join