It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA has drawn the line!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You can become president illegaly, you can destroy our economy, you can invade any countries you want, But I Will be DAMNED mr. Obama if you mess with my football! You have crossed a line!
www.nfl.com... k

This man thinks we work for him. He thinks we work around his schedule... oh wait, we do I guess

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would be sure if he could draw a line........

It would be in crayon on a big chief writing pad, or with one of the fat pencils if he was practicing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

nah he needs those invisible markers...anything else would just be too messy obviously

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Are people's memories that bad?
The Economy collapsed under George Bush. George Bush bailed out the bankers responsible for the mess.

You can't blame the economy on the president when it was the psychopaths on wall street who were responsible for it.

Quit falling for the propaganda of the system!
edit on 1-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
The Economy collapsed under George Bush. George Bush bailed out the bankers responsible for the mess.

You can't blame the economy on the president when it was the psychopaths on wall street who were responsible for it.

Blame Bush...........

Are you serious?

You are joking right? Nice one!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

it's always the blame game nowadays...what do you expect? people to actually solve problems without pointing fingers? psh...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I bet he can draw a line backer.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Bush right haha. Just look at the numbers. Bush had bail outs that actually looked better on paper that were denied and less than Obama's blank check. Obama is a puppet show and a bad comedy puppet show at that.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Don't worry. The Packers are gonna win.

edit on 1-9-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

You know it!!!
2nd line

Are the networks going to preempt the game for this crap?
edit on 1-9-2011 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Really? Im pretty sure its 4.7 trillion more in det in 3 yrs. Do I really need to dig up the figures for ya?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's only a game (and not a very good one, at that!), versus an important address?
First world problems, anyone?
Man, if only people got so uptight about things other than sport.
I see it here too: it's all Rugby this, rugby that, but nobody cares about the possibility of our bases in Afghanistan being used by the CIA, or animal cruelty, or poverty( of mind as well as body), or the failing education system , or the rich getting richer while the poor get poorer, or state-sanctioned murders and illegal occupations.

Geez, what a crazy planet.

edit on 1-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Gimmee my bread and circuses!!

Seriously though, a person has to take a break sometimes or end up in a clock tower shooting at everyone.
Of course there are serious issues facing us all but every once and a while I have to step back and catch my breath or it becomes overwhelming.

With all due respect, we are talking about REAL football. Not rugby. lol
Had to say it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
I would be sure if he could draw a line........

It would be in crayon on a big chief writing pad, or with one of the fat pencils if he was practicing.

What a brilliant post! Did you graduate from Harvard too?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

With all due respect, we are talking about REAL football. Not rugby. lol
Had to say it.

Oh, Soccer?

Sure we need a break every so often, but to watch overpaid grown men in mighty tighties...hmmm
Each to their own, I suppose, but it speaks volumes to me that people prefer sport over politics.
The curtains are drawn.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Soccer? lolol

Just because someone likes sports does not mean that they like sports to the exclusion of all other things. I come to ATS mostly for the news and political news that can't be found elsewhere but if that is the be all and end all of a persons life it makes for a pretty depressing life imho. Don't you ever take a break from reality for a couple hours a week?

Also...I kinda like the tightie whities.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Can Obama get anything right?

Cant even schedule events properly.

Theres your great community organizer.
Cept he doesnt know how to organize.

What a failure.

2012 -he needs to go.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Actually, you CAN blame Obummer. We all know, including the White House that Wall Street and the FED have committed serious and heinous financial crimes against the citizens of the United States. That being the case, Obummer could have taken the initiative and jailed those SOB's for 30 years plus and reformed Wall Street and the Banking sector. BUT he DIDN'T, he protected his friends which means that the 4 trillion in additional deficit spending that he has wasted during his term so far has only exacerbated the problem. Obummer is a criminal puppet in bed with criminal handlers to screw everyone.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm sure his speech if it is what i think it probably really is *cough- disclosure- cough* will be interesting enough to delay the game a little while.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Obama cant draw lines,
he can only draw squiggles!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join