It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/11 COUNTDOWN: Fate of the AMERICAN People after 10yrs of Forced State of WAR??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What do you guys think will be the actual atmosphere on 9/11/11? Will America's sheeple majority remain grieving and angry more at Terrorists still, or our own government's continuing actions?

Will it be a day at the park and celebration for MSM & TPTB, pats on the back a job well down and let's move forward with the next round of renewed fear-mongering and spending assets we don't have to acquire other countries'?

im still a newbie here but my impression is it taking 10yrs to supposedly find 'Osama' the archenemy of the American people, as so many American, Iraqi, & Afghani lives in the process (as well as all the depleted UR deformed babies being born)... this all marks as a big slap in the face and reminded that the next round will have to be even more brutal on the world, if America is to survive this growing inflation not just of currency but also running out of oil even after we've scrambled thru most all the mideast nations for some, as well as even dwindle in environmental responsibilities (pure water shortage, food shortage) but of course in NWO's own interest for the future elite.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

It appears to me like you've covered all the better known conspiracies. I'm sure there will be a few here who will find something in all of that to agree with. Needs to be jazzed up a bit. It could use a bit more Gloom, maybe toss in a reference of Nibiru or 2012?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Todays date is 1/9/11...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
mehhh

i ruled that one out since Nibiru's not a goverment action as is corrupt world-policing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by ignant

Todays date is 1/9/11...

my bad!

oh yeah and April 1st is

1/4 not 4/1

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I beleive someone or some group will do something on the anniversary date of 9/11
we might have another false flag to go against Syria and Iran
or to implement martial law

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The circus is already beginning. NatGeo was just doing a special on 9/11, chock-full of propaganda and made up stories about the origins of the evil plot carried out that day.

Look for this to just be a huge opportunity for the MSM to reinvigorate us with fear and remind us of why we need to keep fighting the 'good fight'.

I doubt any major event will happen on the anniversary. But wouldn't be surprised if there was one in the US before the end of the year.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
ah yes, NatGeo 9/11 Remembrance Week

www.nationalgeographic.com...

the first thing to pop out at ya on there is "war ON america"

it all falls together so nicely with perfect timing, osama's timely burial at sea and all

the 18th century ship 'discovered' below all that carnage, is refreshing though. least something good came out of it.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

They title it "remembering 9/11" yet there is an episode about Saddams use of chemical weapons against the Kurds. Somehow, I doubt they will bother with showing us the "Yellowcake memos" or Powell and Tenet lying to the UN about WMD.s.
National Geo should have been one of the few organizations that could cover 9/11 without diverging off in to blatant propaganda with justifications for the wars that followed.
Need I remind National Geo that Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11?
Apparently so, sad how low they have sunk.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It seems NG just broadcasts a few shows nowadays, mainly air crash investigation and the dog whisperer.

It sure has become a mindless channel, maybe they want us to buy the magazines instead?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
just looked at NG's website, they have a new article saying quote

"someone will attack airplanes again."

what are they, owned by CIA now? seriously, why word it that way even if that was the case. obviously CIA/officials tortured/threatened to massacre the scapegoats families and so got them on places (in some cases even without passports) and had them attack buildings.

so the question is, won't someone attack buildings again? sheesh, our police state creating prevention programs so what they themselves did, doesnt happen again?

sheesh.. epitome of irony!

news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 10-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join