It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the US Hiding about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What they are hiding is "imo." the fact that there is a "Organization" which is capable
to hurt the US directly into the Heart!

This Organization must be more than Rich,
have a highly Insider-knowledge,
they has had the state of the art Technology of that Time
and the capability to follow a Plan without spreading to many traces!

What is when we can trace the Attacks of 9/11, London and Madrid
back to one and the same Organization?
(imo. we can do this)

What must be our conclusion, what is logical and what is impossible?
edit on 30-8-2011 by Human0815 because: Spell

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaze090
Nearly 50 years later we still haven't gotten the official truth about the JFK assassination so why would anyone expect after 10 years, the truth behind 9-11 would be revealed?

The JFK assassination did not involve hundreds of thousands of tons defying the Laws of Physics.

The fact that people even consider them comparable is part of the explanation of why the crap is not resolved.

The JFK assassination does not inherently involve all of the engineering schools in the world.

psik

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There was a show on discovery pre Tower incident that summed it up beautifully, The Detonators, was a show about a family of demolition experts that the whole business is based on controlled demolition of large buildings. they stated more than once, it takes specific charges at specific points in a building to make it fall straight down, funny how after 9-11 that show just disappeared, it was one of their most watched shows during its airing, then poof...no more. To me this seems fishy at best. her is another web excerpt from how things work
science.howstuffworks.com...
Math people its all about math...there is no way that metal can atomize or a building fall straight down without the proper "coaxing" lets say. Based on this evidence in my mind at least. WTC was a setup and the proof is in the equations.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, it was kind of simple back in the JFK days. Not many people had video cameras. And, all you had to do to quash a potential viral story was run around killing witnesses or those claiming to have info. They knew they didn't want a trial of Oswald so they killed him right away. They obviously don't want a 9/11 trial but there are too many videos and those who know to put out the fire. So they just keep the conspirators in jail, and remain silent as to the videos and experts. At least we can propose these hypothesis without the worry of being murdered. Or not?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

That show is still on youtube somewhere. I just watched it a couple of weeks ago. There are only a handful of demolition companies in the world (for tall buildings) and they are mostly family owned. I remember them showing the CEO of one company a video of WTC7 falling, and he simply replied that it was a controlled implosion, and it would have taken weeks to set up. Then they told him they would have only had 8 hours to set it up. You should have seen his face. Total disbelief.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Mentorman because: spelling, grammer

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I always laugh when I re-visit the official story of how the kerosine in the downed aircraft burned so hot as to vaporize the aircraft. Yet they were officially able to identify people from the crash through DNA found at the sence.

Kerosine's (or Jet fuel A /A-1 to be more precise) max open air burning temperature is 260-315 °C (500-599 °F). Seeing as though we normalize AISI 4140 steel at 870°C (1600°F) every day without vaporizing it, It's just another law of physics broken by the official story.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentorman

Lol! yeah that is one of the episodes im referring to, can anyone say... "Army of One"
just a testament to what a government with the right kind of trained units can do in a minimal amount of time. There isnt a unit out there that doesn't know where and when they should be in a specific position, they work out those details painstakingly months in advance of a mission, fine tuning as more info arrives. so 8hrs...I do not see that as an insurmountable time table for a force with that kind of planning.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

I guess you just answered a long standing question of mine.

If the kerosene in the planes heated the steel in those building until they weaked and fell, why has my old kerosene heater lasted for over twenty years and yet looks as good as new.

I use it several times a year in my shop and it will still hold up all the stuff I pile onto it during the summer.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

According to most estimates, the kerosene only acted as an accelerant and was pretty much used up in the first few minutes. Beyond that, it was the contents of several floors of office buildings that fed the fire.

Also, the steel only has to be heated a few hundred degrees before it loses the majority of its strength. Coupled with the stress on the structure (especially in the South tower), it's impressive it held up for as long as it did.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The key point here, I think, is so what are you gonna do about it? There is more than enough evidence to support arresting those involved. Our government was in this murder up to their necks. If you still need some proff look up the Northwoods documents. They had plans for 9-11 back then. Documented, even, and available on the internet to read. But back to subject, just who are you going to get to arrest the crooks? If the population of the US agreed that they did it, who is really gonna step up and be the one to start arresting them. The ones accused have not been tried because they are on their next assignments out of the country. What judge do you think would sign a warrent? What congressman would really be the one to step up and say arrest them? They got away with it and are laughing at the bickering still going on because it is so obvious they did it and we still can't touch them.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanternOfDiogenes
There was a show on discovery pre Tower incident that summed it up beautifully, The Detonators, was a show about a family of demolition experts that the whole business is based on controlled demolition of large buildings. they stated more than once, it takes specific charges at specific points in a building to make it fall straight down, funny how after 9-11 that show just disappeared, it was one of their most watched shows during its airing, then poof...no more.

The only show on Discovery I can find called "The Detonators" has a run of January 28, 2009 (2009-01-28) – July 28, 2009 (2009-07-28) - a near 8 years AFTER the attacks.

Was there another show on around 2001 with the same name, or are your timelines a bit tweaked?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
anybody remember the amsterdam 747 crash into a block of flats?
Can we draw any comparisons?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevecc
anybody remember the amsterdam 747 crash into a block of flats?
Can we draw any comparisons?

I remember it,
also i remember that it was not really Kosher
and smelly like rotten Fish,

afir. "El Al" and some super=secret Weapon Technology?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Originally posted by Blaze090
Nearly 50 years later we still haven't gotten the official truth about the JFK assassination so why would anyone expect after 10 years, the truth behind 9-11 would be revealed?

The JFK assassination did not involve hundreds of thousands of tons defying the Laws of Physics.

The fact that people even consider them comparable is part of the explanation of why the crap is not resolved.

The JFK assassination does not inherently involve all of the engineering schools in the world.

psik

An agenda & government cover-up is still an agenda & government cover-up at the end of the day.

Let's see there's:
Pearl Harbor
Tonkin Gulf
JFK
Waco
Oklahoma bombing
WTC 1993
PNAC = Sept 11, 2001

And those are just quickly off the top of my head.

Still think it matters the cost, the amount of players or the science behind the act? I certainly don't.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Blaze090 because: edit to correct

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The only thing I find more unbelievable than a 9/11 cover up....?

The idea that they could keep it covered for a decade.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaze090

An agenda & government cover-up is still an agenda & government cover-up at the end of the day.
Let's see there's:
Pearl Harbor
Tonkin Gulf
JFK
Waco
Oklahoma bombing
WTC 1993
PNAC = Sept 11, 2001
And those are just quickly off the top of my head.

I notice that the conspiracist always like to point to the big earth shattering events to make claims (usually bogus) about massive government conspiracies. However, the face of real corruption is a lot less sexy and a lot more pedestrian:
www.timesleader.com...
This is a long story of real corruption and real conspiracies. Just as a comparison.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

That show is still on youtube somewhere. I just watched it a couple of weeks ago. There are only a handful of demolition companies in the world (for tall buildings) and they are mostly family owned. I remember them showing the CEO of one company a video of WTC7 falling, and he simply replied that it was a controlled implosion, and it would have taken weeks to set up. Then they told him they would have only had 8 hours to set it up. You should have seen his face. Total disbelief.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Mentorman because: spelling, grammer

What people forget about is the IED, and how such a device can be used in a controlled demolition.

Obviously WTC7 was dropped by a controlled implosion, but what always gets tossed in as a counter to that claim is "it would've taken weeks to wire the entire building with miles of detonator wire. Where's the wire and how did it get prepped without anyone seeing anything?"

You get the same general counter when suggesting that the twin towers were prepped for a somewhat different style of controlled drop, but a controlled drop nonetheless.

Both the tower structures and the WTC7 structure were fairly easy to drop - the towers, due to the center core, and how synchronized core blasts would eliminate both the core structure and the outer perimeter as the blasts threw the steel from the core through the perimeter structure as each synced blast occurred - and WTC7's very familiar structure, and years of established science concerning how to properly drop such a traditional structure. The only real challenge was to prep these buildings without the traditional dynamite charges and det chord. And this is where the IED concept comes in.

Ironically, the Iraqis and Taliban ended up employing the very same general concept against our own troops, but that just amplifies the point that in 2001 IEDs were well known weapons, and certainly not anything beyond the capacity of (let's say) a corporate mercenary paramilitary organization, like (I don't know) Blackwater Security Inc. In fact, if such a mercenary organization were to (let's imagine here) be hired by a small cabal of defense contractor major shareholders and/or defense sector managers, the quality of the IEDs involved would likely be pretty sophisticated (relative to the cellphone triggered devices our troops met with the following year in Baghdad).

In fact, for a fairly adequate blast-pack (featuring a chunk of C-4, a receiver, and a 9 volt battery, encased inside a high impact plastic box with a strong magnet to keep it in place next to the joint that it'll be triggered to blow) the costs would be pretty reasonable, considering that these are the companies that manufacture this sort of thing and then sell it to our own military.

For the towers, the placement of these RF triggered demolition bombs would be a breeze. One guy working each freight elevator, with two guys riding on top with stops on each level that a device is to be quickly attached. WTC7 would've been much quicker, since the blast points would be fewer, and the structural overkill (displayed when the towers were dropped) unnecessary. Either structure's job could've easily been done within a weekend, since the chord running wasn't part of the effort, and neither was drilling or weakening of the structures, as is the case when trying to carefully (and cost effectively) drop an oddly shaped structure.

Then, on the big day, the blasting map (a chart showing where each IED, and its RF receiver frequency, is located within each structure) is located within an office, along with a laptop (complete with a trigger sequencer and a low-wattage transmitter) and a technician, and the office has a line-of-sight view of what's about to happen. The sequencer is pre-configured to fire off all the charges in the proper order and timing to ensure a "safe" drop of the twin towers. After all, they want the towers gone. Not Wall Street - remember, those two were a 1/4 mile tall, and intact buildings topple when they fall. Especially tall narrow buildings. It's not natural for them to collapse down through their most robust structural areas, but then, that fact's been beaten to death over the last 7 years.

The first jet hits, and the technician goes to work reconfiguring the initiating blast to coincide with the area that the jet impacted. By the time the 2nd jet hits, WTC#1 is set to drop - after giving most of the people time to evacuate. After all, these are bastards, but they're not complete ghouls.

Then, in WTC#2, a situation develops that shifts everything.

More in the 2nd installment. Whose idea was it to limit posts?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drifter1109

The key point here, I think, is so what are you gonna do about it? There is more than enough evidence to support arresting those involved.

Name one person that was directly involved.
Show the evidence that would support an indictment in a court of law.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

A call comes from an FDNY team that they can see the fires and that they can be knocked down quickly with two hoses. This will screw up the entire operation, if these fires get brought under control. Definitely an investigation, and who knows where it goes from there. The towers are jammed with IEDs and who know what else.

The choice is made to drop WTC#2 first, and to kill that potential disaster in its crib. The tech hits "go". and the blast sequencing initiates.

They wait on as many of the evacuees in WTC#1 as plausible before initiating its blast sequence. Too long, and WTC#2's drop looks suspicious. Like most corporate decisions, the tactics were micromanaged by the "bubbles and arrows" guys, and their inability to predict the FDNY's ability and motivation to get to the fires (and the fact that they'd actually want to get to the fires ASAP) brought those buildings down on top of thousands of people. If you've ever tried talking sense to those elitist *ssholes concerning anything at all, then you know exactly why this WTC tower drop thing screwed up on them like it did. They probably had visions of the three buildings collapsing in the same manner as WTC#7 did. Empty - well, except for the necessary collateral casualties associated with the jet liner impacts, of course.

So, this is how the whole thing actually played out. Don't expect anyone to admit to it (out of overwhelming guilt, or some other irrational impetus). Those guys are more cowards than evil.
edit on 8/30/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

It's a shame there is not one peice of evidence to support your theory.
But it would make a nice movie. Who should we get to play the roll of the button pusher?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join