It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superheroes of Suburbia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have just come across a very English Phenomena known as the Superheroes of Suburbia.

Unfortunately Im on the tablet so I cant do the links, will tidy this post up when I get on the main PC after breakfast.

So these guys, dress up and patrol their local communities acting like vigilanties. The latest to hit the papers is the Ninja of Yeovil who rather alarmingly releases his tru identity to the BBC this morning in what is obviously against the Ninja code will bring some retribution.

Others include a spartan in a police riot gear in torquay, some form of spiderman a geek and so on.

I plan to use this thread to track their exploits and then pass the data to Ricky Gervaise to make a new comedy TV series about them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I must say this sounds terribly, terribly interesting.

as a matter of fact, where do I sign up?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
These guys are much like Seattles "Pheonix Jones" and his crew. They're all ex military and martial artists, they dress up and fight crime, it's pretty neat/funny at the same time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well I searched superheroes of suburbia and it came up blank. Anyway, thanks for the links to the other posts.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Shadow AKA Ken Andre:

Ken Andre's Martial Arts portfolio.
Year of Birth; 78.
19 years of practising Tengujutsu.

As a Kid I've seen a lot of Negativity, I vowed as a young boy to become better and stronger to help those in need. I started off very young in Martial arts from Karate, Judo, Tae Kwon Do and Experience from defending myself. When I found Ninjutsu, it became my passion; but I wanted to learn how to move and react like a Ninja in the field, not just learning in the Dojo or outdoor talks about what the Ninja did in the field. So I listen to my heart and took everything I learnt to the field myself and grew on it naturally.

At the age of 18; I Started using my skills in the streets, I even stopped abit of confrontation with little skills I had at the time, I did alright but I needed to know more, because I could see things were getting worse, and I could not get caught out and it was all learning and experience for me at first. So I devoted my life to the Arts of the Ninja, learning everything from Martial arts, Combat, Weapons, Concealment, Survival and so on, researching and training from Schools, Books, DVD's, and information on the Internet, from every minute of every day, always self thinking like a Ninja.

www.tengujutsu.com...
edit on Sun Aug 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

top topics

join