It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - Alex Jones Points To Jewish Owned Reuters As BBC WTC7 Foreknowledge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
5:30

Jones names Jewish owned Reuters www.reuters.com... as Inside Source for the BBC WTC Solomon's Tower collapse Foreknowledge

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vanosman2

I have been aware of Reuters involvement ever since the BBC announced that their information about WTC7 comming down 20mins early was supplied by Reuters!

About time this was picked up and put out there for those that are unaware!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vanosman2

Whats the significience and the implications of this?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq..." Benjamin Netanyahu - Israeli President Source

Says all really.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vanosman2

Jones names Jewish owned Reuters www.reuters.com... as Inside Source for the BBC WTC Solomon's Tower collapse Foreknowledge

www.youtube.com...

More blaming of Jews I see. I have to disagree with this type of statement and mentality. Israeli policy and political standings are one thing but let's not blame Jews. They are two different things entirely and one reason why I think Alex Jones is off his rocker. He would not come off so bad if he made such distinctions in my opinion. I don't hate the man but I can't respect anyone who skews such things.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011

www.youtube.com...

More blaming of Jews I see. I have to disagree with this type of statement and mentality. Israeli policy and political standings are one thing but let's not blame Jews. They are two different things entirely and one reason why I think Alex Jones is off his rocker. He would not come off so bad if he made such distinctions in my opinion. I don't hate the man but I can't respect anyone who skews such things.

And I cannot respect anyone who misrepresents what someone says. If you knew ANYTHING about Alex Jones, you would realise how incorrect your statement is about his blaming Jews as an ethnic group. He never does this and has said so publicly. That's why some people accuse him of always defending the Israeli government! Instead, by pointing out that Reuters is Jewish-owned, he is suggesting that its loyalities are to Israel, a reasonable inference that is hardly skewing things, and so it could have been trusted by the REAL 9/11 plotters with keeping quiet over who told them that WTC7 was going to be demolished and who asked them to report the event as though the building had fallen naturally. Only Reuters messed up and released the news before it happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I didn't make the accusation you interpreted me as making but sometime written word just doesn't get it across. Jewish owned is not excuse. It expounds hatred whether he intends it or not. I have no clue if he is racist and did not infer it at all. However making such statements is skewed and misleading just as you are accusing me of stating in my former post. I just think he could get across better without using statements like "Jewish Owned". I stand by that regardless. Make of it what you will.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
IMO Alex Jones is on par with Jerry Springer. I wonder if he pays with a check?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Perhaps you are being too picky.
Alex probably is referring to the Mossad connections already part of the 9/11 mystery.(Google dancing isrealis and Dov Zackheim sic not sure the spelling....)
This is simply another piece of damning evidence that there was Mossad finges in the whole affair.....
No racial slur intended IMHO.
Pnac is shot through and through with Isreali /americans (dual citizens).....whats up wit dat?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011

www.youtube.com...

ODD

I thought everyone hated AJ because he is a fearmonger and that he is a zoinist...

You know how everyone gripes cause he has a jewish wife....

Well is this inline with that theory?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by stirling

Exactly. And Israeli != Jewish.

The distinction must be made.

Not all Israelis are Jewish, and not all Jewish are Israeli.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just more mossad finger prints. Every where you look their prints, are all over this case. Call me an anti semite but its dosnt wipe away the mossad prints all over this `event`. As the mossad students called it when they said that they had been sent to document the ` Event`.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Alex Jones is certainly not going to tell you anything the owner class doesn't want you to hear. A skeptical observer might consider him to be deliberately leading folks down the wrong path.

Someone who doesn't know Alex Jones is a lying sack of propaganda might also not know that mentioning the "Jews" only shuts down the conversation. The people who use propaganda to control you are certainly smart enough to know this, which could be why they make sure the people who most visibly own the mainstream media are "Jewish interests".

Stop falling for the trap.

My favorite is the “Israel did 911” crowd. They were able to keep me at bay for several years for fear I was turning into an “anti-Semite”, whatever that is. I now see that claim as being deliberately planted by the Truth Movement for the intent of undermining the whole Movement through guilt by association.

However involved the Mossad was in 911, Israeli involvement should be considered another layer in the gangster’s mind-# they’re playing on you, or did you forget that religion is the original and ultimate propaganda tool? Israel’s very existence has nothing to do with “Judaism”, and everything to do with psychotic Imperialism and every-day, run-of-the-mill Western Colonialism. I suspect this is the real reason Americans give Israel a free ride, because they’re doing to the indigenous population of their colony, exactly what Americans have been doing our indigenous population for the last 600 years. That and the fact that they’re a bunch of xenophobic psychopaths, just like us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wouldnt that mean that all the News outlets had the same Reuters feed?

I guess the teabags did not know what WTC 7 looked like, while CNN and Fox looked out of the window and went like, this cant be right.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

DING DING DING! ALEX JONES ALERT!!!

You're quoting Alex Jones as if he were a legitimate news source. You lose the debate by default.

edit on 23-8-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You're quoting Alex Jones as if it were a legitimate news source. You lose the debate by default.

It it humbling to admit I agree with you Dave. Let this be our little secret.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I guess the teabags did not know what WTC 7 looked like....

You realize, of course, that is probably true. Pre 9/11 would you have been able to pick out "building 7" from any of the other buildings except the towers?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You're quoting Alex Jones as if it were a legitimate news source. You lose the debate by default.

It it humbling to admit I agree with you Dave. Let this be our little secret.

While I dont like the style of Alex Jones and find him difficult to watch or listen to, Ill have to disagree. Its about the information not about the source. The source isnt necessarily Alex Jones either, oftentimes he presents other peoples research to fill his scheduled program with content.

I dont see how the mainstream media is any more reliable, so you have to check up on the info presented there as much as on Alex.

Originally posted by hooper

I guess the teabags did not know what WTC 7 looked like....

You realize, of course, that is probably true. Pre 9/11 would you have been able to pick out "building 7" from any of the other buildings except the towers?

Ill have to throw in though, that somebody who moved for his news reporter job from say, Oregon is just as alien to NY as somebody from England. So they arent really disculpted.

Certainly, local News Media maybe had more New Yorkes in the studio than the BBC. However the problem still persists. While Fox and CNN had the brains to wait for the building to collapse for their breaking news reporting, how did that newsfeed end up on the Reuters feed 20+ min. prior to the collapse?
edit on 23-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Considering the source is an absolutely necessary part of identifying whether the information is credible.

AJ has proven himself to be controlled opposition, not only by what he says, but by what he doesn't say.

90 percent of what he says could well be true, but he'll lie about the crucial 10 percent, or simply ignore it. The only thing that makes him different from FOX-MSNBC-NPR-NYT-WA Po is that he's more dangerous.

He is presented as a counter establishment rabble-rouser, making gullible people think they're involved in some sort of activism.

He should be considered a mouthpiece for the rich and powerful, just as all media are. If you want to only hear what rich people think, keep listening to AJ.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

AJ has proven himself to be controlled opposition, not only by what he says, but by what he doesn't say.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

Ill agree on that. Still better than nothing though. You might want to consider that talking about all aspects wont allow him to have a media presence in the us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join