It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are better endurance athelettes than men.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If you priority to sex, i Might agree..........
www.lbiihm.com...
edit on 14-5-2013 by gloablseo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

women cannot join the infantry in the british armed forces as they cannot handle the same endurance as men.....interesting....

(post by hopeinstitue removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thestargateisreal

height is a biological characteristic so yes it is a biological advantage if men are on average taller than women!
height gives anyone a physical advantage , can see predators further away etc !

but trust me you don't want the extra height, you spend at least 10 minutes every time you go to the super market getting things off the top shelf for old ladies and bang your head off doorways because tall people dont often get considered when building things , they work to the average !

So being tall I have to duck most times

That last link doesnt work for me ?

Also can you provide any recent evidence where women are discouraged to enter into sports or physically demanding environments as you stated it was fact !

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: eazyr
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

women cannot join the infantry in the british armed forces as they cannot handle the same endurance as men.....interesting....

Not quite true, many women have been in the SAS and SBS it's just been kept secret until recently to avoid compromising operations.

I do long distance army assault courses and the mock SAS Winter and Summer Special Forces Experience every year. The finish results are roughly 50/50 male/female with the same load bearing on the same course. Women have less muscle mass so tire slower, they also show more resilience to cold, certain types of mental and physical pain and less complaining in general.

I'm surprised y the sprinting results but over long distance the differences between male and female act as a great leveller.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
here is the world free diving championships

you can see the different categories and of course divided into male and female for obvious biological reasons!

2017 AIDA individual free diving championships

Sex differences in Thoracic dimensions and configuration

I understand the need to have more female representation if only to combat the backward and regressive thinking that women cant compete or are not fit enough to!

What I don't understand is that why some females feel the need to paint men as inferior to make their position superior in order to achieve "equality"

also that male biological advantages over females are grudged by some females.
nature has decided that the majority of male beings are physically stronger than their female counterpart
but of course its all because of an evolutionary advantage to protect the species and to ensure the survival of homo sapiens.

maybe in another parallel universe the laws of the universe are different and females are the physically stronger sex of the species

it's entirely possible that given the vast diversity of life we know on earth that there is an intelligent hominid style species out there where the females are physically stronger

however , it's not as if human history isn't full of stories of physically strong women , the warrior women of Eigg for example.
Where does this argument end though because technically speaking its testosterone a male sex growth hormone which controls , bone density , muscle mass in women !

edit on 25-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join