It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday Ron Paul!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Born August 20, 1935

Guy is 76 years old and running for President.

Some people thought John McCain was too old. Ron Paul is OLDER than McCain.

76 Years old and running for President?

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

You may be laughing but the majority of his supports are the young adults who get the message. He is doing a better job at running a campaign that the rest of the long list of supposed contenders. Today is his birthday money bomb and its going strong.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Age has nothing to do with it but in fact it allows him to speak more on the current AND past issues with knowledge of both.

Seems like many of his supporters want their freedoms and rights returned to them. He knows what America used to be and wants his Country back. Is that so wrong?

Young or old, the message is the same: "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

It's not only America that needs him but the World as well.

edit on 20-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

You may be laughing but the majority of his supports are the young adults who get the message. He is doing a better job at running a campaign that the rest of the long list of supposed contenders. Today is his birthday money bomb and its going strong.

He sounds and looks to me like he is in really good health......probably better than many people in their 40's. He brings to the table a lot of knowledge and wisdom...we should celebrate his age. I really don't think people should let ageism thinking get in the way of him being elected....but I bet his enemies will push that agenda.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Reagan was just shy of 70 years old at inauguration, and went 8 more years.

The entire population is getting older, longer average lifespans, etc.

Ron Paul's age doesn't bother me at all, other than the fact that if anyone wants him out of the way, they can make it look like a "heart attack", and no one would think it was suspicious. That's sort of bothersome I suppose.

JR

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Yep...he has 4th place locked down solid...that is unless Palin officially runs...then he will drop to 5th.

But yes...he pretty much has the entire election locked up

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f0a20c1b60.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f0a20c1b60.gif[/atsimg]

Is this how you will react when the media gives Ron Paul some attention?

76/77 years old....you don't think the media will crucify him for this if he gains traction?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's a little Grateful Dead for you Dr. Paul! Happy B-day. Money bomb over half way there.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Run Paul could run laps around McCain all day long.

Yes.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So what are you gonna do when he wins the election? Are you gonna go cry in your Cheerios?

What is your problem, man?
What do you have against him, really?

Do you actually have a legitimate issue with his policies or are you just a jerk with nothing better to do?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
So what are you gonna do when he wins the election? Are you gonna go cry in your Cheerios?

What is your problem, man?
What do you have against him, really?

Do you actually have a legitimate issue with his policies or are you just a jerk with nothing better to do?

The question is not what I am going to do if he wins, but want are you Ron Paul freaks going to do win he inevitably loses? Ron Paul 2016? He will be 80 years old by then.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So in your OPINION what age do humans apparently become worthless? 80?...70?...65?

Under your logic if a man reaches a certain age he can no longer be of any help to society.

So at what age is it that we all get to look forward to putting YOU into a box and stamping it with red ink that reads: [ EXPIRED ]

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

OP has a hard on for Ron Paul.
It doesn't take long to see the bias.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

Reality does not have a bias.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

Reality does not have a bias.

And I have yet to see an ounce of "reality" from a single one of your posts.
And dont start spewing your non-sense about the scientific polls vs non-scientific polls, because you and I both know if Dr.Paul wasnt winning in the Non-scientific polls, you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs
saying" SEE SEE I told you so!"
Its okay though, you dont have to start actually putting truth in your posts, You are already labeled a resident TROLL. I just feel bad for the newbs that might actually take what you have to say as somthing with merit.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

And I have yet to see an ounce of "reality" from a single one of your posts.
And dont start spewing your non-sense about the scientific polls vs non-scientific polls, because you and I both know if Dr.Paul wasnt winning in the Non-scientific polls, you'd be screaming at the top of your lungs
saying" SEE SEE I told you so!"
Its okay though, you dont have to start actually putting truth in your posts, You are already labeled a resident TROLL. I just feel bad for the newbs that might actually take what you have to say as somthing with merit.

I yelled 4 years ago "SEE I told you so!" going to yell it again when he fails in 2012.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Who would you prefer to see in the Oval Office in 2012? Enough about how old Ron Paul is, or how you told us so and will continue to tell us so in the future. Who're you looking at as the best choice for 2012? I would venture to guess who, but you know what they say about assumptions.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Should be in the Rant forum..

What a useless OP..

Mind you, I've never seen you post a useful piece of information so I guess I should have read who the author was first.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th

Mind you, I've never seen you post a useful piece of information so I guess I should have read who the author was first.

Well all you have to do is look at his profile and see out of OVER 145 threads he has writen only 1 thread that has over 16 flags. the vast majority of his threads have a big ole goose egg next to the flag counter. An average of
.82 stars per thread is pretty sad buddy. That should tell you alot about the content of what a member has to say.

How does it feel 'carseller4' to be in a 2-way tie with 'outcastsearcher' as the most reviled trolls on ATS?
edit on 18-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join