It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Amnesty, and what it means.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just want to put this out there,

I think the reason Obama did this was, He saw that he would never win the next election. He see's that the news media and everyone else is already talking about the candidates as if one of them is going to be the next president, he knows its not going to be him.

So he figures that if he gave them amnesty he would have the numbers to get him the office.Could you imagine the speechs that would come out of this at election time from him aimed at the latinos? Think about it, It totaly makes sense. I am sure there are allot of other reasons people could come up with and connect to it, but I think this is the main one.

I would like to get your guys feelings on this idea, sounded good when I thunk it!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It means that Obama believes he is truly above the laws of the US.

It is also an attempt to garner the Hispanic vote for 2012.

Obama us a turd of the highest order.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

Of course it is a political manuver. That is all he knows how to do.

It's not like he has done anything constructive, has he? This Admin is full of rank amatuers in my opinion.

If it sounds good...do it. They don't give any of their ideas actual thought and when they fail, they always blame others.

Pathetic really.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Reagan did the same thing didn't he?

I don't see the big deal.

Reagan was awesome, Obama is awesome. Rick Perry 2012!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

considering your mood and location I take It you're a troll. but I'm sure you will still get some heated reply's.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

I think he' doing everything he can to get votes.The families of the illegals will no doubt see him as their saviour.I believe he loves to be seen that way,it's his driving force.
I know the movie about the killing of Bin laden comes out conviently, right before elections,and when he said transparency I didn't think he was talking about this kind.I also predict that he will use the troops to gain votes as well,like bringing them home right before the elections.I believe with his narcissistic personality disorder this is all par for the course.I have never been so ashamed of a president before(well Bush is right up there too)I cannot believe he hasn't been impeached yet...the people of this country needs to wake up and grow a pair.
Does anyone think if he was re-elected,that there would be a nation wide revolution?Do you think people would finally get pissed enough to do something about these criminals that hold office?

`
edit on 19-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Amnesty has already been granted in the past.

The rest are common criminals that broke the law.

They deserve a bus ride back. Period >.<

My Plan:

1st time= bus ride and warning.
Second time= 90days county + bus ride
3rd time= 1 year county+ bus ride
4th time= 10 years prison+bus ride
edit on 19-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Amnesty has already been granted in the past.

The rest are common criminals that broke the law.

They deserve a bus ride back. Period >.<

My Plan:

1st time= bus ride and warning.
Second time= 90days county + bus ride
3rd time= 1 year county+ bus ride
4th time= 10 years prison+bus ride
edit on 19-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

Maybe Obama could donate the tax payer bought, Canadian built Super Bus he is using to campaign, instead of doing his freaking job, as the bus to take them back.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

The only problem that I have with your idea is that I don't want my tax dollars wasted on their prison time.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
reply to post by macman

The only problem that I have with your idea is that I don't want my tax dollars wasted on their prison time.

No need. Just drive them to the border, open door, and hasta-la-pasta.

top topics

join