It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 plane attacks were all an illusion? 3000 victims were NOT registered as dead by Social Security

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

I think the smell of death was conspicuously missing.

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17 Aug 2011 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Heaven help us from such thinly reasoned threads.
This thread is a discredit to those that are most sincere and factual.

Anybody that claims such as this thread and/or that no planes were used is harming the cause.
As an objective observer, I suspect that such threads are done as dis- and mis-information for the purpose of throwing off the whole concept of a more logical conspiracy and are not intended to be taken seriously, merely as chaff thrown into the air to oscure the target..

Operation Northwoods should be your guide, but let's not get too crazy

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Sounds like they haven't received the proper paperwork to list them in the system. Not really seeing the conspiracy at all as you know how horrible the government is at stuff like this.

I doubt all those people would just follow along while leaving their families grieving.
so many years after the fact? If they had no choice? For alll we know they're worse than dead in some concentration camp waiting for the rest of us!!! :shk:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The SSDI comes up every couple of months as some sort of "proof' of a 9/11 conspiracy.....and it lasts a couple of days till someone points out the SSDI is NOT an all-inclusive list of names of people who have died. Not proof of anything really.

John F. Kennedy.....no record
Marilyn Monroe (also searched as Norma Baker)....no record

There are quite a few notable people who have NO record on the SSDI.
edit on 17-8-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

There are quite a few notable people who have NO record on the SSDI.

I can think of three thousand very notable people indeed. We're still killing folks because of it. Its kind of important.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yawn.

The SSDI does not include death records for everyone who has been issued a Social Security Number (card). Common reasons for exclusion include the following:

The death was not reported to the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The death occurred before the Death Master File was maintained in a computer database. About 98 percent of the deaths in this database occurred between 1962 and the present.
The person did not participate in the Social Security program.
Survivor death benefits were (are) being paid to dependents or spouse.
A recent death may not be indexed yet.
Human error. (Before you give up, read the section titled "Missing Entries in the SSDI.")

helpdesk.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

And that of course requires that the deceased had a SSN in the first place. They weren't mandatory until 1988.

ETA: And just to spell it out:
1) The SSA aren't automatically notified (I'm sure the US would be up in arms if they were, for some stupid reason), it's usually done by the funeral parlor. And since the bodies of a vast majority of the victims on 9/11 were never recovered, nor were they given a proper funeral, it's entirely believable that the SSA were never given the info needed to add the names to the SSDI.

2) As I understand it, participation in the Social Security program depends on what profession you're involved in, it is not mandatory for all Americans.

3) 97% of the families opted to take a payout from the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.
edit on 17-8-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboeAnd that of course requires that the deceased had a SSN in the first place. They weren't mandatory until 1988.

That should of course read: They didn't become mandatory for children until 1988, and even then it was only if their parents wanted to deduct taxes.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

b]Survivor death benefits were (are) being paid to dependents or spouse.
Not true!
My brother is listed in SSI, his son has been receiving survivor benefits for 16 years now.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Something to add: Hilda Marcin, aged 79, died when United 93 crashed on 9/11.

Put in her name at ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com... and voila, top result gives you a Hilda Marcin, born December 1921, died aged 79 on September 11, 2001.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I too was there that day, but my "there" was on the parkway (pentagon) on the way to work.. You'll be called all sorts of names for trying to tell anyone you were there. I have been told "maybe you mistook the passenger jet, and it was a missile" Yeah ok.... That's logical... Then you'll be called a Govt. Agent... I find it funny at this point..

No basement dwelling, mouth breather can change my Sept. 11th...

I hear people say "where are all the witnesses from the Pentagon" - I can tell you from working and living in the area... Hundreds of people saw the Pentagon get hit by a passenger jet. Everyday on the news for weeks, there were witnesses giving their accounts.. I know, I know .. they must be agents, and I must not be able to tell the difference between a missile and a jet...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

....have been told "maybe you mistook the passenger jet, and it was a missile"....

Yeah, that's the one that always got me. Now think of all the places on the planet earth where you may have a gathering on any given day of persons who are experts in telling the difference between an airplane and a missile and the difference between an airplane crash and a missile impact and the one that would probably come to mind first is the Pentagon and, of course, thats where the "inside jobbers" decide they are going to try and fool everyone with missile and call it a plane.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here is the latest to contemplate 911 ...could any one find a link to the Toronto group starting a investigation .....It would be much appreciated ....peace
Lorie Van Auken joins us and shares with us her reflections ten years on about the events of 9/11 and her loss. She discusses the still- classified 28 pages of the JICI dealing with terrorist financing, the 9/11 families’ stalled lawsuit to bankrupt the terrorists and the direct interventions by the White House to protect the Saudi regime against the justice-seeking families, and the many uninvestigated questions and facts covered up by the 9/11 commission. She questions our current many-fronted wars and the senselessness of the occupation of and our military presence in Iraq and Afghanistan with Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden both dead, while our economy is crashing here at home. Ms. Van Auken talks about the three versions of the NORAD timeline, the passage of the Patriot Act as a vehicle to erode our civil liberties, NSA’s illegal wiretapping of our domestic communications under the guise of security, and more! www.boilingfrogspost.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 19-8-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: dbl post sorry

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Speaking from personal experience, my Father's SSN did not appear in the Death Index for 14 years after he had passed. Having no other evidence to go on from the opposite of this thread's argument/claim. I have to go with what I know. May sound seem to some but in my opinion it comes down to a slow government agency that fails to timely update it's own records and data management base(s).

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I've been to the site and read the verbiage, and my take home lesson was that if the survivors WERE receiving benefits, they would not be on the list.

My understanding may be wrong.

However, I do understand the congresscritter did indeed read this into the record, and that's about as far as it went. Nothing really nefarious necessarily, but confusing as hell, and not really here nor there as far as proving or disproving anything.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
My father is a pilot for United airlines. No joke, he had to fly from Chicago to New York on Sep. 11th. His plane was landing as the # was going down. He later told me that as he was on his final approach, and an American Airlines flight came into his plane's airspace. He radioed the plane and asked them to respond. There was no response. He tried a couple more times and then after receiving only silence, the plane passed out of his airspace. He just thought it was odd, but within a few minutes, that plane was in the world trade center. Now I don't believe the official story, but I am sure planes crashed into the WTC and I'm sure they were American and United flights, and I'm sure people died that day. But that's all I know for sure. Hope that helps. Peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MakeSoap

Now I don't believe the official story, but I am sure planes crashed into the WTC and I'm sure they were American and United flights

Been reading stuff like this for years now. Peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

I don't follow what you're saying. You've been hearing that planes crashed into the WTC for years...well, probably because they did. I feel bad for the people who lost loved ones that day and for those who died. Now I saw the way those buildings fell and I believe there was a controlled demolition, but a hologram and Blue Beam? Come on...this is a place to deny ignorance, not bathe in it. I'm telling you, I have some, not a lot, but some knowledge (that my dad, a lifelong pilot, shared airspace and attempted to communicate with one of the flights headed into the WTC ) that there WAS an American Airlines flight that WAS off course that DID hit the WTC that day, to contribute, so here it is. You should know that American and United flights DID hit the WTC that day before this becomes a strange subculture of easily dismissible nut jobs talking about holograms and sounding as intelligent and believable as holocaust-deniers. We ARE being lied to, but we need to look at as many facts as we can so ONE TRUTH may prevail. Just because the deaths aren't on a list does not mean a hologram was used. Think POO THINK.
edit on 20-8-2011 by MakeSoap because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There were very few, if any victims on 9/11, most being computer generated
individuals with no basis in reality. We are all the victims of the biggest hoax
in history.

9/11 Memorial Scams

9/11 Actors

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join