It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't stop the NWO.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you open up your Bible and read you'll see that it is Bible prophecy that the NWO will happen. It will be headed by the AntiChrist. You can't fight against what God has preordained. The only thing you can do is accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and live your life godly!

Those of us who have hope will be caught up to the Heaven during the Rapture! After that the Great seven year Tribulation will happen. It will make the Nazis and Communist regimes look like Disneyland compared to the horrors that will happen to those left behind! But all is not lost, if you are left behind you can still have a chance to accept Christ. He will use those new converts to spread the Gospel so save many more from perishing. Those who were left behind and then converted will face persecution and death but your soul will be saved! The AntiChrist can destroy your body but not your spirit.

At the end of the seven year Tribulation Christ shall RETURN and slay the AntiChrist and False Prophet and send them into the Lake of Fire. Satan also will be cast down into the fire for everlasting torment!

Christ shall create a new Heaven and new Earth where the righteous shall be in paradise and there will be no more evil. GLORY BE TO GOD! Amen!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
HEY bro! your not about to tell me what my destiny is! okay I will fight untill the day I die. You do not know what the free people's can do. Fine it is in the bible agreed but we dont know when this will come about. God did not give us free will so we can just lay down and die. NO!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Who do you think wrote your current version of the bible? The future is what YOU make it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
If you open up your Bible and read you'll see that it is Bible prophecy that the NWO will happen. It will be headed by the AntiChrist. You can't fight against what God has preordained. The only thing you can do is accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and live your life godly!

Those of us who have hope will be caught up to the Heaven during the Rapture! After that the Great seven year Tribulation will happen. It will make the Nazis and Communist regimes look like Disneyland compared to the horrors that will happen to those left behind! But all is not lost, if you are left behind you can still have a chance to accept Christ. He will use those new converts to spread the Gospel so save many more from perishing. Those who were left behind and then converted will face persecution and death but your soul will be saved! The AntiChrist can destroy your body but not your spirit.

At the end of the seven year Tribulation Christ shall RETURN and slay the AntiChrist and False Prophet and send them into the Lake of Fire. Satan also will be cast down into the fire for everlasting torment!

Christ shall create a new Heaven and new Earth where the righteous shall be in paradise and there will be no more evil. GLORY BE TO GOD! Amen!

-clears throat-

Since the beginning of christianity, every major world event has sparked the interest of the "THE END IS NEAR! REPENT! REPENT!!" crowd. If you're so sure of it, paint up a sandwich board, go stand on a street corner, and hand out pamphlets and bibles.

Another thing ... the way you presented your case was very antagonistic. There's a world of difference between "THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!" and "Hey. This is what I believe will happen. Thoughts?" This is a forum for open discussion, after all; not a seminary.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey, I'm sick of this - as I'm sure MILLIONS upon MILLIONS are as well - keep your silly little (twisted) bedtime
stories about big ol' Jupiter and his half-baked plan to _yourself_ - it's offensive to mine eyes and brain.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Pardon me for pointing out some more 'obvious' but if you recall :

The Mayans were also waiting for Quetzalcoatl (I am too.. but that's the name of my cat, and I think she was kidnapped
) .. and instead they welcomed Cortez into their land - Do you recall what happened??

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Didn't the rapture happen already? Or was that the pretend one?
The world order will change, hence be new from what it is now.
New World Order.
Needs to happen...or we are doomed. Either way we are doomed.
OMG PARADOZXXX
Don't need to accept Jesus Christ to live a life of kindness, and love...or were you talking Godly in the spiteful version of God?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Didn't think these guys could be stopped. They look pretty tough.

edit on 11/8/16 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Don't waste your life away thinking about all of the crazy negative smeg that may or may not happen. If I remember correctly, the bible says that christ came to give life more abundant. Worrying about the fate of the world doesn't seem very abundant to me.

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

The Mayans were also waiting for Quetzalcoatl (I am too.. but that's the name of my cat, and I think she was kidnapped
)

She wasn't kidnapped. She probably did what all animals do: either went out for days to get knocked up, or went off to die alone.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This implies that we as people are useless and must put our faith into a celestial sky zombie to make all the bad people go away, we as unified people can stop anything and build something beautiful... No Superstitions required.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
HEY bro! your not about to tell me what my destiny is! okay I will fight untill the day I die. You do not know what the free people's can do. Fine it is in the bible agreed but we dont know when this will come about. God did not give us free will so we can just lay down and die. NO!

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. -John 12:25 KJV

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. -Matthew 5:39

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. -Ephesians 6:12 KJV

The NLT translation is a bit more clear on that above verse "For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."

A Christians battle is against evil spiritual forces not flesh and blood ones.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It is easy to twist the bible into any form of propaganda you like. Here, you will see me do exactly what the OP did.

II Kings 2:23-24
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys

Exodus 2:11-12
One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. 12 Looking this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

Judges 3:16-23
Ehud then approached him while he was sitting alone in the upper room of his palace and said, “I have a message from God for you.” As the king rose from his seat, 21 Ehud reached with his left hand, drew the sword from his right thigh and plunged it into the king’s belly. 22 Even the handle sank in after the blade, and his bowels discharged. Ehud did not pull the sword out, and the fat closed in over it. 23 Then Ehud went out to the porch; he shut the doors of the upper room behind him and locked them.

1 Kings 18:38-40
38 Then the fire of the LORD fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench.
39 When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, “The LORD—he is God! The LORD—he is God!”
40 Then Elijah commanded them, “Seize the prophets of Baal. Don’t let anyone get away!” They seized them, and Elijah had them brought down to the Kishon Valley and slaughtered there.

What are we to believe, the old propaganda or the new?

[bible voice]I say, do not be controlled by the words written by man, for there is a higher truth, and a greater love.[/bible voice]
edit on 16-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

NO! They can't cast down satan!!!! What will the heavy metal bands write about once satan is cast down????? This is BS!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Amen

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes, the NWO will be here eventually, but we can fight so it is not in our or our childrens lifetimes. We can frustrate them for generations

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So this is the thread about who can copy paste the most from some religious book made by mad men ?
edit on 16-8-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Fight what?? The world is already a messed up place with many atrocities and human rights violations happening daily. I don't see anyone doing anything about it now??? No were waiting until its a tad worse right??? You know when its even harder to fight it. Yeah I understand now.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

No scroll up I posed a very informative video on the neo.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Didn't the oracle tell neo that he wasn't the one and neo then find out he was the one because he walked the path he chose?

So doesn't that mean that we have a choice to make a better future if we want it?

Just saying

top topics

<<   2 >>

join