It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is NOT racially motivated if the victim is white!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This seems to be the new normal. A white kid is beaten by 15 youths of a different race, with them screaming "white trash" and this IS NOT racially motivated?? THIS politically correct BS is exactly that... BS!!!

Minnesota state fair comes to mind.. Has that been classified as racially motivated yet?

Beat Whitey Night

Your going to have pockets of racism everywhere... BUT, the majority of the racism I see, is black on white.

edit on 8/15/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What is beat whitey night ? I've never heard that terminology in my life.........good lord, what are those people smoking ? Whatever it is I don't want it. That is so wrong.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Google "beat whitey night"... You will be absolutely disgusted by what you read. The part that angers me, is, they aren't being classified as hate crimes.

If some suburbanite kids, posted a "beat blackie night" they would be up on so many hate/race crime charges, your head would spin.

Hypocritical!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'd say this has more to do with the draconians divide and conquer warfare technique, the reptilian can only stay hidden for so long, but once people stop killing eachother over petty differences such as skin color, the reptilians will perish, so thats why they create divide.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have YET to hear ONE story about a bunch of white youths Flash Mob attacking anyone-let alone blacks.

I think it is proof positive that the under lying distain many blacks have against whites.

Like you pointed out well, most of the racism in the US is BLACK being racist.

The problem is that in such a politically correct world as the USA lives in, one can't say anything about it.... or the P.C. crowd attacks you.

Don't worry though... these things have a way of working themselves out....
)

And, make sure you are licensed to carry and that you carry a personal weapon. Once the little -------s get going, not much to stop them. Except take as many out with you as you can-in self defense, of course.

link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

ummm yeah, and the human race is definitely not capable of anything themselves eh? its always some outside influence.

link   
This reminds me of a mob beating that took place in Akron Ohio. The mob was all black teenagers and they looked for white families to beat up. The victims reported the teens were saying "this is our world, this is a black world" while carrying out their violence. What do you think the response from the media and police was?

www.ohio.com...

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

So yeah, we're going in to a really dangerous direction here in the US.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Agreed... but they need to re-evaluate where their anger is placed. they need to realize that it wasn't the entire white race that's put them down, it was the crazy KKK and democrats.

Democrats were against abolishing slavery, were against the civil rights movement and are currently taking away their ability to be productive by making it easy for them to not have to work.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

What in the world does this have to do with the thread topic?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It happens both ways but moreso with people who are forced to live on the other side of the tracks due to their ethnicity and poor economic status.

Not all Blacks beat on Whites only BTW. They are equal opportunity ...simply look at Black on Black crime stats.

But in looking at the bigger picture, As long as we have segregated areas of all one race or the other then this will happen unfortunately.

Grouping people by race only incites this disdain against those that are different from them.

Look at the British video, it was Asians attacking Whites. Also "Muslims" ....
I can bet that they live in Ghettos of sorts only amongst their own.

This is exactly why all branches of the US Military, decided to racially integrate after WWII simply due to the fact that we couldn't fight a battle against our enemies if we were fighting amongst ourselves.

Have any of you ever visited a US Military base ?

Everyone of all colors cohabitating and working together without hatred because racisim is unacceptable behaviour in the Military.

Plain and Simple.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I have YET to hear ONE story about a bunch of white youths Flash Mob attacking anyone-let alone blacks.

I think it is proof positive that the under lying distain many blacks have against whites.

Like you pointed out well, most of the racism in the US is BLACK being racist.

The problem is that in such a politically correct world as the USA lives in, one can't say anything about it.... or the P.C. crowd attacks you.

Don't worry though... these things have a way of working themselves out....
)

And, make sure you are licensed to carry and that you carry a personal weapon. Once the little -------s get going, not much to stop them. Except take as many out with you as you can-in self defense, of course.

Then you haven't heard much at all. Just last week or so such a story was told on this board.
edit on 15-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

The first video you posted, the still from the video was from the race-riots in England back in 2001. And yes, it was race motivated.

And people, Pakistani or White, were punished accordingly.

I haven't bothered reading your thread as your video is clearly inaccurate and nothing but propaganda.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

While they may have used some racist slurs, are they really going around looking for white people to beat up? Probably not. I may be wrong here, but I feel that with the history of oppression and abuse that black people have suffered at the hands of white people, it is no surprise that some and I stress the word SOME people, thugs and criminals mainly will go out and take this out on white people. While it is really horrible, I don't think its fair what you are saying.

I have been beaten to within an inch of my life by pacific islanders, beaten with a brick of all weapons. Well my point is that I don't feel it had anything to do with my color, they may have even called me something like 'white piece of sh**' or whatever.

White trash is also a very common slur. Incredibly common. I don't feel us whiteys are hard done by, I really don't, and I studied history.

ETA: This seems to be a very inflammatory post. And the videos are also taken completely out of context.
edit on 15-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
many valid points with these replies. i'm a white guy from scottish decent,my wife is from guyana,my children are scottish/irish,my step children are guyana/jamacan. i teach my family that there is only one race---HUMAN! if any one wants to come to my house and 'racially cleanse' me or my family, me and my claymore will put up a formidable challenge! all of my children are well versed in sword play as well! let the race war begin,because i know my race will survive---THE HUMAN RACE!!!
thanx for the videos,these people are sick! i'm reminded of racial hate every day i go out with my family,and it sucks.
every colour of people looks down on us,but our love for each other makes us strong!
PEACE TO ALL,PLEASE!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
This reminds me of a mob beating that took place in Akron Ohio. The mob was all black teenagers and they looked for white families to beat up. The victims reported the teens were saying "this is our world, this is a black world" while carrying out their violence. What do you think the response from the media and police was?

www.ohio.com...

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

So yeah, we're going in to a really dangerous direction here in the US.

Years ago in western Sydney Australia there was problem with a gang of Aboriginies beating up whites,when they out numberd the whites that is, at a particular service station. The authorities did nothing. One day a single white guy went into the service station and right on que he was ganged up on by the aboriginies. A group of whites jumped out of a couple of parked vans and gave the aboriginies what was coming to them and in the paper for the next week was a rant about a racially motivated attack on aboriginies and a photo of of the poor aboriginal victims in hospital and one of their mother crying because her poor gangbanger son had been beat up by whitey. The whites who had been put in hospital by these creeps prior to that had not been put in the paper and the police had stepped up patrols only after this gang got what it deserved, to save them from the racist whites that is.. People aren't born racist but it's crap such as that which breeds it.
edit on 15-8-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is where affirmative action takes you. Blacks think it's ok to persecute white people.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

What do you expect? Many of them probably hear a lot of anti-white rhetoric at their homes and neighborhoods. At school they learn about how evil white people are and when they turn on the TV its the same message. That sort of constant, non-stop demonetization has created a new generation of racists and self hating whites.

Its really too bad we cant all just act like human beings and stop being so obsessed with the color of skin.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's not black people that are the problem, it's black culture. That may sound racist, but I don't give a damn. Until the entertainment industry focusing on the black population stop promoting violence and other counter-progressive thoughts through their music and cinema etc. there will be a great deal of reason for people of other races to think that black people are racist, hateful and violent.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I agree with the OP 100%

A group of white men beating up a asian guy is racially motivated.

A group of Asian guys beating up a white guy always gets the same police statement.

"The police aern't treating this as a racially motivated attack"

Its political BS which makes my blood boil.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join