It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic skin tattoo (Mark of the Beast?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

I'm all for the Electronic skin tattoo. Seems like sooner or later everything is the mark of the beast from your SS#, to cellphones, biometrics, cash but the end never comes.

Your sig is wrong. Hitler was a christian. A handfull of atheist nut jobs doesn't even begin to compare to its christian counterpart.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When the mark of the beast comes, you will know it, and you will willingly accept it or choose not to and basically be in a pretty crappy situation socially/financially/economically etc, but you will have your soul...

That's the point. You will know it's the mark. Why don't people realize this? Growing up learning about this sort of stuff from religious teachings, I have always thought this was pretty obvious... they aren't going to sneak the mark of the beast onto you then say "Haha! fooled you! You thought this was a removable tattoo!"

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This could be used to control people but it can also be used to create weapons, vehicles or any other machine be used by the simple act of thinking in other words mind controled devices.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

Electronic skin tattoo (Mark of the Beast?)

Good observation and perhaps more than relevant considering the current state of affairs. Unfortunately, if we are approaching a time when our technology will be applied in such a manner, we will be more likely to embrace it than reject it.

Another problem is that this mark of the beast thing routes back to the Book of Revelations in the Christian bible. At the moment, the trend is to reject any consideration connected to religion, especially Christianity. But if there is an iota of truth to the contents of the same, then we know well on that this is exactly how it is prophesied to play out.

At one time, we understood the meaning of M*A*D - Mutual Assured Destruction, when it came to nuclear war. We also had a firm footing in knowing that our technology was a tool, not something we wished to physically wed. But again, things have off-ramped and merged onto a new road that conceives of winnable, nuclear exchanges and a time soon when mankind and his machines will merge into one.

How we managed to stumble into this horrible convention is left to the individual to consider... but there is always that Book of Revelations that sits quietly ignored in the corner.

S&F - thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
More rampant paranoia thanks to the Judeo-Christian Propaganda Complex... Do you have an IP address? MARK OF THE BEAST! Do you have a Social Security Number? MARK OF THE BEAST! Do you have a bank account number? MARK OF THE BEAST!

When will this silly, ignorant, superstitious nonsense end?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

In the Bible...it says ...that we won't be able to buy or sell...without it.....my theory is that all (cash money) will be a thing of the past...and will be replaced with (one electronic device and/or card that has a number assigned to each person)...on this device and/or card...will be the persons name, address, ss number, phone numbers, banking information, medical information, credit information, buying and selling information etc...all this information on the individual will be consolidated in this one device or card.

The skin tattoo...as far as I understand it to be...is to be used for medical purposes only.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Just curious, so the Bible, written thousands of years ago and having no possible way to know about technological advances in the far future, refers to a mark of the beast... so say, come to find out that this new tattoo DOES involve the number 666 and pledging allegiance to some person... You would still happily get said tattoo, even though the Bible, written thousands of years ago, is now verifiably correct? No alarms at all would go off in your head? Really? You wouldn't stop to think "wow, the Bible called this over 2000 years ago and now look, it was right all along, do I really wanna risk going to hell over having brain internet?"

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

How about we just skip 666 and move right along to 667? CRISIS AVERTED! It just amazes me how supposedly grown rational adults can buy into this bronze age superstitious nonsense...

By the way, I volunteer to take 666 if we just HAVE to include it!

edit on 13-8-2011 by JaxonRoberts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Watts

How about we just skip 666 and move right along to 667? CRISIS AVERTED! It just amazes me how supposedly grown rational adults can buy into this bronze age superstitious nonsense...

Well its not a "superstition" if comes into being as a reality now is it? It amazes me how grown rational adults with supposedly logical minds will still call something a bronze age superstition even if it comes into light as being true.

That's like if someone tells you that in 10 years we're all gonna be forced to wear cube helmets over our faces with zebra pattens painted to show undying allegiance Al-Qaeda, you call them delusional and scoff heartily at the possibility of that ever happening, then 10 years later just as they said, everyone is wearing said cubes and you STILL continue to call them a delusional psycho that had no idea what they were talking about as if what that person said isn't true and refuse to accept that this person had some kind of foresight, was right and that we should have listened to him all along.

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you, NOT because you're not religious- you're free to believe what you want, but because your thought process and ability to think critically appears to suck so badly.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Your interpreting a bronze age superstitious prediction as matching the current status DOES NOT make it fact in reality.

Your thought process and ability to think critically appears to be non-existant...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

Who needs RFID when you can get a tag that sticks to your skin for hours, wont be long before it can stay on permanently. People wouldn't object to getting a electronic patch that binds to the skin without any pain. RFID has to be injected with a needle and the area numbed. Think things are getting closer now.

"It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

This tech will not be the mark. The number one reason being, people don't want the mark of the beast. Number 2 being this thing can be scratched off. #3 the technology is over hyped. It's functionality is less then advertised and in terms of tracking and identifying there is already a tech that Google, Apple, Facebook and most governments are heavily invested in. It's barely on the radar and yet 40 countries are in various stages of rolling it out through their police forces according to main stream news article 2 days ago. It's called Biometric scanning.. ie: face/retinal/thumbprint scanning and it is the mark of the beast.
edit on 13-8-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Biometric scanning is the mark of the beast? What? My laptop has a biometric scanner. Am I going to hell?

That is like saying cameras are the mark of the beast....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You could also have a uv tattoo that is invisible and would only show up under uv light.

probably be your social security nymber.

make sense to have it to stop fraud. would need to be on your forehead so you can not just cut someones hand or arm off. But then again they could still cut your head off

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Why store it on a card? Why not store it where it's already stored? The network.

That is how databases work. You have an ID associated to some data. When you have an ID you ask the Database to show you all the data related to that ID.

Like this message thread. It has an ID which is 12056692 . If you want to see all the messages related to this thread you need only have the ID.

If you rely on it being on the card, you are screwed when the card is lost or stolen. Which is why people believe the mark must be something put ON the person. Well as you've seen in my other threads.. The mark is your FACE. Every person's face generates a UNIQUE "HASH" or ID which is associated to your related data.

The way facebook uses this tech RIGHT NOW is: someone uploads a photo, their face recognition software scans the photo and matches ALL the faces in the photo to people on Facebook. Now you've been identified in the photo. How does the tagging work? They enter a record into their database that associates your account to the photo.. Specifically to the part of the photo where you face is. Of course you can choose to manually tag the photos if you want as well. But this new tech is there right now. Go sign up.. Not that i would.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

reply to post by Watts

Well its not a "superstition" if comes into being as a reality now is it? It amazes me how grown rational adults with supposedly logical minds will still call something a bronze age superstition even if it comes into light as being true.

That's like if someone tells you that in 10 years we're all gonna be forced to wear cube helmets over our faces with zebra pattens painted to show undying allegiance Al-Qaeda, you call them delusional and scoff heartily at the possibility of that ever happening, then 10 years later just as they said, everyone is wearing said cubes and you STILL continue to call them a delusional psycho that had no idea what they were talking about as if what that person said isn't true and refuse to accept that this person had some kind of foresight, was right and that we should have listened to him all along.

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you, NOT because you're not religious- you're free to believe what you want, but because your thought process and ability to think critically appears to suck so badly.

It truly is amazing.. If it looks like the mark, smells like the mark, serves the expressed purpose of the mark.. I call it the mark. Not that this tech, the adhesive chip is the mark.. Your face (scan, generated HASH) is the mark.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
... but it does not meet any of that criteria! It's a face! WTF man?

why am I arguing about this? Don't feed the trolls... And if you're not a troll that I feel sorry for you. Take your medication.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Watts

Your interpreting a bronze age superstitious prediction as matching the current status DOES NOT make it fact in reality.

Your thought process and ability to think critically appears to be non-existant...

We're not talking about CURRENT status obviously since there is no 666 tattoo. The question I originally posed was clearly a "what if" type of scenario...

As in, if a tattoo reading 666 or somehow directly and unquestionably related to that number began to be forced upon people without which you could neither buy nor sell food, would the general sentiment of contempt towards the Bible still be the same? To which you jumped in, to answer a question that wasn't even directed to you I might add, with an insult and declared you would happily accept such a thing, in what I interpreted as a spiteful manner, as if it matters to me what you do with your soul or that somehow your decision to accept a 666 tattoo were it to come about, is somehow a "blow" to me.
I sincerely could not care any less what you do with your skin. You can rest assured that I mean that with all my being.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer1989
... but it does not meet any of that criteria! It's a face! WTF man?

why am I arguing about this? Don't feed the trolls... And if you're not a troll that I feel sorry for you. Take your medication.

"to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead"

Hand and face/retinal scans are the absolute quickest, accurate and secure personal identification system on the planet right now.

A couple of years from now, when you are buying that can of paint with a face scan.. remember this post. But don't worry, it's just coincidence.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
'Mark' in Greek 'Charagma' means 'To scratch or cut into'.

So even if there is a tattoo that sticks on, it will still involve a scratch or cut of your skin.
So therefore credit cards and social security numbers, HASH and biometric tattoos etc are NOT the Mark.

And 666 means in the Greek words; To Prick and Mark in recognition of Ownership IE SLAVES.
One must remember to look at the original language as it usually shines more light on it.

As to the Mark, I think it will be a tattoo of symbols that look like the Greek letters 666;
600/Chi= A Nazi swastika (or a Viking rune that means Gift-looks like an English X).
60?Xi= C (Command, Control, Communication and Intelligence.)
I
6/Sigma=UN

(Remember Operation Paperclip! And since 2004 there has been a war going on in the Antarctica between USA and the Nazis that live in New Swabenland.)
Nazis will be the new empire the Beast comes in with.

AND a RFID that a satellite can track, as this is already happening to Monarch sex slaves. Nothing new under the Sun.
God bless.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer1989
Biometric scanning is the mark of the beast? What? My laptop has a biometric scanner. Am I going to hell?

That is like saying cameras are the mark of the beast....

The mark isn't the cause of damnation. It's a sign on the road. So in a sense. Yes, using your face and handprint to generate a uniqueID/Hash that is used to identify you is the mark of the beast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join