It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the English Riots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have to say,i have been left bewildered by the lack of any banners and placards being held aloft during these so called "protests"!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I would have to disagree.. Driving coast to coast through the US is more often than not a breathtaking sight..

Not saying that Britain lacks natural beauty or otherwise.. I guess it's all a matter of context.

As they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

On an on topic note: I really feel for the people of the UK right now. It is very sad what is going on and my heart goes out to the innocent bystanders falling victim to mindless violence in the name of looting. Besides what the man says in this video I have seen no evidence of this having any sort of Political agenda at all.. Personally I think it's just a bunch of kids looking for an excuse to pillage and create mischief..
edit on 10-8-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

I think you are definitely half right. I think the riots are indeed political. I just think that the people doing the rioting don't understand yet that burning the businesses of your friends and neighbors will only make it harder.

If they really wanted change they should simply close down White Hall by standing on the street and refusing to move, or if there must be some sort of destruction they should have start with Number 10, Buckingham Palace and Parliament.

-Lightrule

<< 1   >>

join