It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Riots getting worse; unrest heading north now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Live stream can be watched here with all the news;

www.bbc.co.uk...

Civil unrest has now spread to Liverpool, Birmingham and Bristol.

Waltham Abbey is on fire, firefighters can't put out the fires in Clapham. Fires and violence have also broken out in Lewisham, Peckham and Croyden.

My cousin has had his car set on fire in Clapham tells me it looks like a warzone over there. This is popping up all over the UK now, this surely can't just be thugs getting out of hand? This seems a bit organized.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Oh no... It sounds like this went on long enough to give some groups what they may see as their golden shot at whatever it is they dream of accomplishing. Anarchists and such are obvious...perhaps that is all we're seeing. Hopefully it stays at that level.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

No army can stop an idea whos time has come

This doesnt necessarily mean planned... Time will tell, it seems pretty crazy for sure...

Makes me wonder what will happen in the US when the economic system comes crashing down...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
what will happen in the usa? by now anybody with any sense has purchased weapons, lots of ammo.
they have a dog. i'm oriented to those in my immediate neighborhood..we live round a park. mexicans..
- my neighbor has goats..the family is out in the park with one as i type this. all quiet in the wild west usa

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It will spread...just you wait and see. I'll likely begin preperations (emergency med kit, knife, matches or lighter..hehe even nail clippers. I buzzed off all my hair and will begin filling empty containers in my home with water. freeze dried foods, buy seeds for future gardens, they may be worth something in the future when all hell breaks loose. Things like soaps, moist whipes (yes like in The Book of Eli). Think of what you can use for bartering when currency is useless. Food will likely go quick and you'll have to fight for what you have and to keep your Loved ones. Hmmm...Maybe I'll post in the survival forum!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join