It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Job in London (Too Much Organisation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There's clearly too much organisation with the London riots; initially popping up all around London and now in Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool. It seems likely they are being led by the secret services, though the rioters are oblivious to this.

The timing of them gives the game away. The Dollar is about to collapse, how convenient that there's now an excuse to bring the army on the streets of the UK. It's a classic case of Problem > Reaction > Solution, they want us to call for the army on the streets for our own safety, but it's in the interests of TPTB to have the army on the streets during the collapse of the dollar
edit on 8-8-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Army wont come...our people will go out and sort this scum out.
Theres already loads of vigilantes setting up meeting to attack the looting scum tomorrow

Facebook has many groups of people mobilizing to tackle this themselves

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Theres already loads of vigilantes setting up meeting to attack the looting scum tomorrow

I'm sure the Brits will go out and try to sort them out, but that would mean even more trouble on the streets so would further justify bringing the army in

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

vigilantes thats the last thing we need, now that would be the kick off EDL vs Black youths.....great mixture, leave the riots to the boys in blue.

As for an inside job I havent seen

Baton rounds
Water Cannons
Tear gas

Being used, TPTB could be using this oppurtunity to let the people have the fun then crack down on our civil liberties at a later date in reaction to this.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

vigilantes thats the last thing we need, now that would be the kick off EDL vs Black youths.....great mixture, leave the riots to the boys in blue.

As for an inside job I havent seen

Baton rounds
Water Cannons
Tear gas

Being used, TPTB could be using this oppurtunity to let the people have the fun then crack down on our civil liberties at a later date in reaction to this.

Exactly michaelmcclen, it's like the Vietnam war where the US had their hands tied as to what they could attack to ensure the war went on and on

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sorry for the short reply I'm using my iPhone but I'm watching BBC news at the moment and they are reporting that a large Sony distribution warehouse has been set alight. An attack on Sony again? Just a little thought maybe

As for the op's thought about being to coordinated I was thinking the same, fires just springing up everywhere so quickly

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

I'm sure the Brits will go out and try to sort them out, but that would mean even more trouble on the streets so would further justify bringing the army in

Wait!!! Your using a Social Network to organize and STOP the looters?

Isn't that against the rules? I thought only BAD people used social networks for organizing and good people only organized to Mob dance?

Good for YOU.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Sorry for the short reply I'm using my iPhone but I'm watching BBC news at the moment and they are reporting that a large Sony distribution warehouse has been set alight. An attack on Sony again? Just a little thought maybe

As for the op's thought about being to coordinated I was thinking the same, fires just springing up everywhere so quickly

ThePeaceMaker,

Indeed, they are far too effective! Too much planning, too much organisation and too much intelligence.

Some people say that SONY stands for Standard Oil of New York as it's connected with the Rockefeller's. The Rockefeller's didn't mind his World Trade Centre going down. The secret services belong to Rockefeller. Perhaps SONY wasn't doing well and it's better for the Rockefeller's to claim the insurance money.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Wait!!! Your using a Social Network to organize and STOP the looters?

Isn't that against the rules? I thought only BAD people used social networks for organizing and good people only organized to Mob dance?

Good for YOU.

As soon as the good guys use the social networks they get switched off

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You want to know WHY we are seeing the economic collapse and riots???

You need to take a look at the long term goals of the elite are.

Globa l Governance 2025 Planned by US & EU Intelligence Agencies Document Obtained Thru FOIA. You may read this September 2010 report, courtesy of our Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

Direct form a report of a meeting about "Global Governance 2025"

Global Governance 2025 | Atlantic Council

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. The executive summary is below.

Executive Summary
Global governance—the collective management of common problems at the international level—is at a critical juncture.....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Objective : Martial law in Europe and US (will see why will be that shortly).

Problem : riots
Reaction : ppl ask army or organize themselves to defend against rioters
Solution : martial law.

I posted in the 90+ pages long thread about London riots same thing, with diferent words.

Soooo...the economy is about to callapse (and it will).People will riots beacuse shortnes of good, high prices, unemployment, etc.
In order to be READY before those riots, the governments must have martial law installed BEFORE riots occur.

Soooo...undercover ops in London, make police look like they can't handle, the people ask army in the streets, install martial law.When the real S will HTF, the martial law will ALREADY be in order.

Those mindless riots will start in EU soon (Paris, Berlin, Rome, Madrid, etc), and those countries govt. will also make police weak and also install martial law.
Then will come US.

Then...the real collapse will happend...but the armies will be ALREADY in place.

Nice work, you gotta admit it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is spot on Recollector

A lot more people will wake up to this once all the moves have been played out, at which point it will be seem obvious

Well said!

Originally posted by Recollector
Objective : Martial law in Europe and US (will see why will be that shortly).

Problem : riots
Reaction : ppl ask army or organize themselves to defend against rioters
Solution : martial law.

I posted in the 90+ pages long thread about London riots same thing, with diferent words.

Soooo...the economy is about to callapse (and it will).People will riots beacuse shortnes of good, high prices, unemployment, etc.
In order to be READY before those riots, the governments must have martial law installed BEFORE riots occur.

Soooo...undercover ops in London, make police look like they can't handle, the people ask army in the streets, install martial law.When the real S will HTF, the martial law will ALREADY be in order.

Those mindless riots will start in EU soon (Paris, Berlin, Rome, Madrid, etc), and those countries govt. will also make police weak and also install martial law.
Then will come US.

Then...the real collapse will happend...but the armies will be ALREADY in place.

Nice work, you gotta admit it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thanks crimvelvet, I'm going to take a read through thease

Originally posted by crimvelvet

You want to know WHY we are seeing the economic collapse and riots???

You need to take a look at the long term goals of the elite are.

Globa l Governance 2025 Planned by US & EU Intelligence Agencies Document Obtained Thru FOIA. You may read this September 2010 report, courtesy of our Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

Direct form a report of a meeting about "Global Governance 2025"

Global Governance 2025 | Atlantic Council

This report analyzes the gap between current international governance institutions, organizations and norms and the demands for global governance likely to be posed by long-term strategic challenges over the next 15 years. The report is the product of research and analysis by the NIC and EUISS following a series of international dialogues co-organized by the Atlantic Council, TPN, and other partner organizations in Beijing, Tokyo, Dubai, New Delhi, Pretoria, Sao Paulo & Brasilia, Moscow, and Paris. The executive summary is below.

Executive Summary
Global governance—the collective management of common problems at the international level—is at a critical juncture.....

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Is it not possible for ordinary people to extremely organizational? especially in this day and age with instant global communication?

Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Is it not possible for ordinary people to extremely organizational? especially in this day and age with instant global communication?

Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

They're too effective, that's the difference, the timing also gives it away

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ahh...here we go, Military Support ready for the Dollar Collapse and WWIII

Speaking to the BBC, May declined to rule out a host of options, including the use of water cannon, military support for the police, or a curfew.

www.nasdaq.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I live in the NW of England and unfortunately my flat is above a shop !

Fortunately for me the shop is neither an off-license nor an electrical retailers !

Enough said I think !

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
I live in the NW of England and unfortunately my flat is above a shop !

Fortunately for me the shop is neither an off-license nor an electrical retailers !

Enough said I think !

Peace

Good luck ProRipp

top topics

join