It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
From London to Birmingham.....

It would seem Mr Gerald Celente was right again.....

" when people lose everything and have nothing left to lose then
They lose it "

birminghamriots2011.tumblr.com...

Also now being reported on sky news.....

Hold on to ya hats.....
Seems order may well come from chaos

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

I heard somewhere that when riots start happening in Europe, specifically England and the immediate area surrounding it, then the time for the United states in counted in weeks only.

I take that to mean that such riots would find their way to America but I would have expected a total economic collapse before that would happen. However if people are pissy now wait until the SHTF for real.

link   
No, not a riot. Its just groups of thugs using the fact that some drug dealer got killed to loot things from nearby shops, hope they all get arrested. Nothing big like you say but just some pieces of crap trying to act hard and/or loot and pillage from the nearby markets.

link   

I reckon its just a warm up before the real SHTF scenario when the Government declares we are headed for another deep recession.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
No, not a riot. Its just groups of thugs using the fact that some drug dealer got killed to loot things from nearby shops, hope they all get arrested. Nothing big like you say but just some pieces of crap trying to act hard and/or loot and pillage from the nearby markets.

Perhaps the flashpoint, but not the escalation that we have seen over the last couple of days. IMHO, when enough people have had enough of (fill in the blank), mayhem ensues. This is not about a single death.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Well I live in London, don't think theres any better links of the real news to you guys except me atm lol.

Edit to add:
Its spreading because of thugs inter connecting using bbs and iphones. There is loads of connection points so they message each other in order to increase the places being "farmed". It's mainly around north London which I live lol.
Hasn't come to my place yet but fairly near.
edit on 8-8-2011 by foreshadower99 because: to add

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yes, it seems to be going off in quite a few areas now.... a few in South London.... Peckham, Lewisham, Croydon, Clapham
edit on 8-8-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

As someone in London, I certainly weight your perspective more heavily than those of us colonists

Do you feel that these are not riots because of their motivations? Why did this "drug dealer" getting killed set off such a reaction? I assume drug dealers have been killed there before?

I am very interested in your perspective since you are there - and we rely on second, third, or fourth hand reporting often to try to figure things out.

In any case, I hope things improve there- and thank you for the deserved poke!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

no this is just the street gangs that plague many estates all meeting up and coming together to do what they would normally do but on a smaller scale. the police usually did nothing then and are paying for it now that it has turned into a larger crowd of street gangs. maybe if they had done something when it was happening on a smaller scale and took it more serious then, these gangs would not feel untouchable.

i bet the residents of the area's where these gangs orignally came from are getting a few nights peace at least.
now the problem has shown its ugly head and effected more people, maybe the u.k. can knuckle down and do something about these gangs that run the streets with no regard or respect for other people.

all these actions are going to do is take away more freedoms, so it is the start of something but not a revolution.
the revolution will included all walks of life, not just street thugs.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
im pretty sure that tonight alot of simpaty fires will burn in the other european capitals poorer areas.

paris is the place to watch

add all the racial tension

this can be epidemic

as the police alone cant control all these areas at the same time

people are starting to realize, theres plenty more of us than them

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm not calling these riots ..... Yet..... lol
But unless it's quashed quickly and without incident....
Then I reckon it could well spread..... Easily....

All it will take with so much chaos around is some one in an uniform
To do summet stupid and the whole box of frogs will def go crazy.....

I'm just outside Brum.....

All is peaceful here.....

But time will tell I suppose

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

A question...is there interracial fighting going on???...like specific attacks on immigrants, or sumtin?...Cause Im mixed ethnically and don't want my head caved in at the start of it all, lol...would kind of spoil the show

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

As far as I can tell.....
The looters aren't bothered what back ground ya from....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

On my first post on ATS I said that this year all of this would happen (go read)

You didn't listen then. I said the trigger for the big op was the stock market crash and it did. Next the op started which it did. but again and again everyone on ATS thinks they know better

Because remember its a CGI or the facts are wrong because its not in Goggle your not going to take your head out of your a$$ so why should we tell you whats going to happen anyway.

remember 2+2= we didn't land on the moon.

Just go back to sleep
edit on 8-8-2011 by HelloJCneedsomehelp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So...literally just thugs running around and smashing stuff...allright

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Hello.....
HelloJCneedsomehelp......

Sorry I didn't read your post....
I'm sure it was a right rivt'n read....

People have been saying this would happen.... For YEARS....

Gerald Celente and trends institute to name just one....

My head is no where near my ass......

It's on my balcony eating biscuits and drinking tea while the whole show goes on.....

But thanks for your concern.....

Hugs & Kisses r kid...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Give it another week or two of poor performance in the markets and people will start getting upset with the 500 plus drops as of late

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well put the kettle on I will be over in ten. I told people be phone what was going to happen set by set. The post was closed because of that (I didn't know I broke the rules) So I started it again.

This is just the start people next big false flag coming your way.

Sometimes I hate being right

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
how covered in the fecal matter are you going to be before
you observe it HAS hit the fan?
how hot does it need to be before you realize the handbasket on its way to hell has arrived?
somebody has cried Havoc. the dogs of war are headed straight for you.
i followed this since they wanted me to go kill gooks. in the 60s and 70s
it's the same crew..they've been at it full tilt since they relocated the nazi core/corps to the states.
it's the same playbook..only now it's called homeland instead of fatherland.
working feverishly cause sure enough here come a pole shift..
i sold my home before all this.got out of the system and bought gold-
set up in the remote mtns of costa rica- just spent 8 months there..
right now i've been in phx for a week..should have stayed in central america-
not that it's a paradise by any means.. surviving is hard work. crime is rampant.
farmers suffer.. lotsa luck folks.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

i dont think you get it mister..this is organized. it's criminal. these are terrorist attacks.
they been playin grand theft auto and now they aint playin are they?
england - all clockwork orange meets dickens? disarmed.
.australia as well?
sorry to hear that.
i'm mostly in arizona, just an old double barrel shotgun to cover my old butt.
if you cant defend it then its not really yours. from your butt, to your neighborhood, to your country.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join