It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones exposed documentaries.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is some documentaries that cover his antics and methods, as well as his inflammatory speech.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Supposedly he has a sketchy past.. "supposedly"

I personally don't buy it.. I have always enjoyed Alex Jones.. Now Michael Moore thats another story.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I've spoken to Alex Jones and he really does not screen his callers, I think that's fairly important in his favor as it does give anyone the opportunity to call him with breaking news at any time during his show.... I was on hold for an hour though.

Endgame has transformed lives for the better, my own included. If you don't like the man personally, then don't like him. He's doing far more good than harm, awakening of any kind from a deep trance can be good or bad for someone, bad for those who can't handle the truth, but good for those who can make a positive difference in others' lives.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Alex Jones himself made a few of those. You know politicians are famous for making up conspiracies about themselves and leaking it to the media. They do this to keep themselves on people's minds, and so they can come back later, address them and prove them wrong. We all know Alex is an attention gorilla so I wouldn't put it past him.

Probably what Obama has done with the birth certificate thing. If I was a betting man, I would bet that whole birth thing came from Obama. Something else I noticed, when that Skull and Bones Boy (Bush) was in office you use to always, and I mean ALWAYS hear about the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Mason's, etc etc. Once Obama took office, you hardly ever hear about the Illuminati anymore. I know Obama wasn't Skull and Bones, but if one followed the Illuminati conspiracy that Bush was pegged with, it would make sense that they control Obama too. But you never hear virtually anything new about the Illuminati these days. It was almost like the Illuminati conspiracy left when Bush left. Makes you wonder if his admin writers might have been the ones pushing that. Especially since thats the kind of thing Skull and Bones is into.

The last president to admit doing this or presidential candidate was running back in the early to mid 1900's. He was doing pretty well in the polls and every week the newspapers printed all these conspiracies about him. The whole time it was him leaking this negative info. Then he would deny them and disprove them making his accusers look stupid. So then no matter what was said about him, true or not, good or bad, nobody knew if they could believe it or not. Especially the bad stuff. Pretty good strategy if you ask me. I promise you it didn't stop with him. Of course he didn't admit to doing this until a few years later.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alex doesn't use this same tactic. Then he'll go on the show and disprove anything negative these documentaries say or anything else someone says. Now, of course he may not have made these either. I'm just saying, I wouldn't put it passed him. Alex is disliked by a lot of people out there, so of course it could be some of them as well. But you never know. Just something to think about.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

As someone who has spent the last four years on the infowars boards, I can safely say that Alex Jones is certifiable... as in insane. Anybody who has seriously analyzed his website knows that he frequently plays both sides of many issues, and that his writing staff is frequently just as disingenuous as he is, jumping to wild conclusions based upon questionable source material, and hyping up headlines in a dishonest fashion. He refuses to cover news that contradicts his point of view, and his blatant support of Ron Paul is pretty sickening... his refusal to ask Ron Paul the tough questions is very discrediting, and highly suspect. Alex never called Rand Paul out over his free speech comments either. As with everything the proof is in the pudding, and Alex's pudding is pretty nasty.
I highly suspect he is involved at some level with intelligence agencies, even if he is just a controlled opposition useful idiot patsy. Don't get me wrong, he is a gateway drug for many who want the truth, but Alex Jones offers no solutions whatsoever except... wait for it... vote for Ron Paul. This after he tells you the voting system is rigged. Hmmmmm....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He makes all of his money out of fear mongering - otherwise he would be unemployed!

But seriously, he does raise the fear mongering to the next level just to scare people even more. His main website infowars.com is literally full of scamming "how to save yourself from the economic collapse and other BS" advertisements which Mr. Jones no doubt makes a nice shiny penny every time an unsuspecting prey clicks on them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Do any of you guys own a dictionary? Google is just as good.
Fear mongering is what exactly?

Fear mongering (or scaremongering) is the use of fear to influence the opinions and actions of others towards some specific end. The feared object or subject is sometimes exaggerated, and the pattern of fear mongering is usually one of repetition, in order to continuously reinforce the intended effects of this tactic, sometimes in the form of a vicious circle.

OK I must admit it does sound a lot like Alex Jones here, but the MSM is no different and have higher profit and more at stake than Alex does.
Global policy is riding on the media's fear mongering....
Alex's website and t-shirts rides on his.
Which is more dangerous? I think the people storing food and supplies are far more alert and prepared than mainstream media followers.

edit on 8-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WoundedByHonesty

Whenever someone calls him out on his tactics and fear monger he says they are after him. His fans do the same thing call anyone that disagree with out Alex does and calls him out on his lies and twisting of facts are government agents lol. Seems like you can't reasons with some conspiracy theorist. I like to point them to his Y2K broadcast. They say it's fake but offer no proof that it is. That's his voice, just listen to it and his first documentary is voice is the same. They have an amazing ability to ignore reality and facts.

Remember he says he's a Christian but he doesn't seem to follow the behavior that God lays out in the Bible. "My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you." -James 1:19-21 NIV

Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell. -James 3:5-6 NIV

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water. -James 3:9-12

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
just look at his previous posts, its pretty obvious to see who really has the agenda. i wonder why though, there arent too many reasons someone joins a board and makes dozens of comments, and not one isnt about alex jones

scrat that, he made a one liner in computer help. still pretty damn obvious if you ask me
edit on 8-8-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Doh! I fell for another one.
You guys (Alex Jones haters) are relentless though.

edit on 8-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

makes me think they really are after him. what he said is true, and i know nobody can argue it. you cant kill him.the only thing you can do is try to defame him. thats how he says "they are after him"

lol he just related greenspan to darth vader, awesome
edit on 8-8-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The "InSide JOB" conspiracy took a lot of guts.
And all his followers walking downtown with their INSIDE JOB T shirts on.
But Giraldo and FOX 5, or whatever number, won at the end of the line.
I don't see a T on any shirts for Tesla.
Yeah that conspiracy is too hard for Alex Jones to understand.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

alex does take calls but you will notice that if you are not with him he does cut people short ....peace

edit to say yea he does bring out the truth but it is only because there were many others that have brought it to light prior to him ...ie. James Colbert ..Peter Dale Scott ...Michael Chelodesy ...etc.etc ...He had what the others had not that is carismitics ....but the truth was comming out anyway so the ptb or the dupes wanted to infuse themselves to either avert or covertley control a degoramigfic ......peace

edit on 8-8-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

You are so close and maybe have figured out the basic core to looking at this ....OK so lets say he is one of the big boys minions ...what sort of media soup would he cook up ...? things that make you go Hmmmm ...peace

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WoundedByHonesty

hey man ...I agree with you 99 % I hope you are wrong about Ron Paul ...if not ..I fear for Canada ...peace

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wow oh Wow ....thanks for this ....Yes Alex has echoed much of what has come to light , thanks to the Internet ,but he has a agenda that has to be only to sway the disenfranchised voter to the other evils that are out there .....I feel sorry for most Americans that are given the choice between bad and bad .......He does appeal to the base cynical instinct to confront evil with evil ....

I have never followed Alex but like most are very familiar with him ...I feel this post helps to put a good base opinion about him ...thanks again...
He does come across as satanical ..HELP we need a professional analyses of poor little man Alex ......The words "he really needs big time help" wont be far from allot of people on ATS." I pray "..........." A black whole of evil," he says ... things that make you go HMMMM ....could it bee that Alex is really the 666 ???.... Gerald Celeste says "that when people loose it all they loose it ...Alex is playing on this , that is his gatekeeper job for the NWO. ..This Evil as been right in front of us all along and we have taken a bite of his bitter apple ....Wow oh Wow ...thanks again op ...Long clip but worth much to set threw .. YES Alex we know who George Bush is and now we know who you are .....CIA agent provocateur .. Quick somebody ,,write a book and make a movie of this ...Hollywood ..

It has taken me at least 3 hours to watch 1 hour and 30 min. of this clip ...incredible ...thanks op ...

Confirmed ....Alex has a very short life left ...we have to share this..hopefully we can save some of our children ..please God .... THE ONLY LOSER'S in all this Alex are the people that don't wake up to your part in all this EVIL ,ALex ...tks op .....141.13 Incredible the ease at how his venom comes out of his mouth ,,like water of the back of a duck ... # dressed up as a pig is still a pig ,,no offence to the Pig ...they are cute and taste good when you are hungry ... he says somewhat moral ?is that like being somewhat pregnant ? If the Global elite thing he is somewhat moral how would a real moral person stand in contrast ? End of the first vid...tks op.

If this posts does not sink Alex Jones then it is worse than we thought .......Alex the MINION ..

We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places ..

In a sense I would have hoped that Putin would have haded slapped BUSH at the Olympics ...yes I do have sycopathy that I am working on ....but can you imagine .... Oh thanks op and for the info break in it all ...59;37 clip 2 Alex does give us a good indication as to where we should look to understand the truth ...tks op /////

and to top it off ..enter Deloris ...wow frinkin wow ///tks op /// this thread is killing me ....I cant wait to read the comments ....next biggest thing to 911 lll only turnips fall off turnip trucks ..its science fact ....

What I get out of all this is something I privesioly posted ...I guess we should be carfull just what who and when we pass on or believe such information .....TKS...op S&F for you ....peace and God bless

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
To me Alex comes across as being sincere and genuinely believes what he is saying. Having said that i do believe he is being played, being fed a little credible information amongst the mostly disinfo.
He is only telling us what "they" want us to here!
edit on 8-8-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Alex Jones is more than a shill. He is an agent provocateur and a Gatekeeper.

Early this morning I made a few posts on InfoWars explaining the difference between Zionists and those of the Jewish faith. They are not the same. I love the Jewish people - I loathe Zionism.

Suddenly I was attacked by a poster who called me a government agent repeatedly. I don't have to say what that kind of thing could spawn with the growing violence displayed by commenters - all fueled by Alex's unfounded rages.

It was strange because it seemed that through the night the writing style of this person changed back and forth. I suspected I was dealing with more than one person - one who could spell and knew grammar - the other, not so well.

I confronted this poster named "jventuring" to demand a halt. The person was non-cooperative.

Suddenly I watched as my posts begun to disappear from the screen and I could no longer post.

I emailed Infowars (Kurt Nimmo) and called their one listed phone number which went to voicemail - requesting that they not delete evidence.

No return call - no return e-mail.

I spent the morning researching Alex Jones and I am discovering that he has some interesting skeletons in his closet. You can Google him and see for yourself.

At this point I am considering a law suit.

At this point I am creating a website to expose this dangerous man who is playing his listeners like a harp - plucking their strings while they vibrate to the tune of the latest conspiracy.

He hawks survival gear and gold etc. while twisting facts to create a demand for these.

He complains about money and constantly asks for it from his state of the art studios from folk who can barely afford it and then retires, laughing to his million dollar home in a gated community.

Alex you blew it.

You had a real chance to make a difference Now you just make a buck.

And I wonder who your backers really are - we will find out soon now won't we?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Look at all the people that registered this year just to bash alex jones and try to discredit the truth movement.

Just like a paid PR agent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join