It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots in Enfield London 7th August 2011.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
reply to post by NadaCambia

polish people are white..
indians are arguably aryan ..

Up hear the poles are worse than the blacks or asians.Stop EU migration now!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

You sad man! If you don't like the thread go to another-oh maybe you are an undecover mod?That ''herp derp'' nonsense is the most racist thing on the page!Facts is not racism but lefties like you really are self loathing,maybe it's that chip on the shoulder again!

This thread is about the Riots in Enfield. I imagine it will carry live updates. I have as much right to be here as anyone. I know you want to impose some racist "Lets send them back" sort of rule on Britain, but this is ATS, an international forum - You cannot remove those different from yourselves here.

You can however report members who break the rules and engage in racism. Such as the OP.

And "herp derp" has nothing to do with race

If you want to live in a lawless society without morals and decency I will buy you a plane ticket to Somalia.
edit on 7-8-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Do you support cross-border migration between English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish people? Because where I'm from the Scottish are bloody murder. Worse than both the Polish and the Pakistanis. If you're not killing each other with axes and sledge hammers you're shooting up heroin, dying in the middle of the street and blocking up the road.

I say we kick the Scottish out of England.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I don't understand your argument?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Is this the most racist thread on ats?

I thinks soo

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

I thinks soo

Do you know what racist means????

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Read that.....

Our government is the racist one

edit on 7-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

You sad man! If you don't like the thread go to another-oh maybe you are an undecover mod?That ''herp derp'' nonsense is the most racist thing on the page!Facts is not racism but lefties like you really are self loathing,maybe it's that chip on the shoulder again!

This thread is about the Riots in Enfield. I imagine it will carry live updates. I have as much right to be here as anyone. I know you want to impose some racist "Lets send them back" sort of rule on England, but this is ATS, an international forum - You cannot remove those different from yourselves here.

You can however report members who break the rules and engage in racism. Such as the OP.

If you want to live in a lawless society without morals and decency I will buy you a plane ticket to Somalia.
It's the blacks that are breaking the law not me,why would i want to go to Somalia?These people are taking that sort of culture here as can be seen by their actions so therefore I have every right as a Brit to want to send them home are you blind or so indoctrinated that you avoid the facts-OUR island OUR laws.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

i dont understand why so many people feel this way yet, nothing is done about immigration, heck!
one stroll through yahoo comments is the same
so why are we the minority vote?
why is no one voting for the likes of UKIP or dare i say BNP..

link   

This thread is about the Riots in Enfield. I imagine it will carry live updates. I have as much right to be here as anyone. I know you want to impose some racist "Lets send them back" sort of rule on England, but this is ATS, an international forum - You cannot remove those different from yourselves here.

It's the blacks that are breaking the law not me,why would i want to go to Somalia?These people are taking that sort of culture here as can be seen by their actions so therefore I have every right as a Brit to want to send them home are you blind or so indoctrinated that you avoid the facts-OUR island OUR laws.

Who is our? People born in Britain are British, that's the law. These black people(and whites, and turks, and jews and everyone else involved) are British.

You have no right as a British person to kick a fellow British person out of the country because of the colour of their skin.

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I thinks soo

Read that.....

Sorry

I do not need a volumus dictionary legalistic description

The undertones of some of the comments on this thread are racist at best and disturbing at worst advocating shooting dead all those who do not comply with their ideals.

Shocking really

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I dont think hes talking about people born here, hes talking about immigration and the way multiculturalism has failed big time and ruined our country so bad it can never be fixed.

We allow thousands of immigrants in each year, and they end up in dives like tottenham, forest gate etc. I would not walk around at night alone in forest gate...i KNOW i would be robbed or attacked by foreign criminals. Its what they do.

link   

Do you support cross-border migration between English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish people? Because where I'm from the Scottish are bloody murder. Worse than both the Polish and the Pakistanis. If you're not killing each other with axes and sledge hammers you're shooting up heroin, dying in the middle of the street and blocking up the road.

I say we kick the Scottish out of England.
Of course I support what you call cross border migration between England.Scotland & Wales.If true what you say about Scots beside you is true as you said they are ''killing EACH other with heroin,axes and sledge hammers no-one else,I call bullsh**!

link   

I thinks soo

Read that.....

Sorry

I do not need a volumus dictionary legalistic description

The undertones of some of the comments on this thread are racist at best and disturbing at worst advocating shooting dead all those who do not comply with their ideals.

Shocking really

It's a shame they're so cowardly and speak in riddles. If they really said what they wanted to say they'd have already been banned. So instead they mask their racist hate, not very well, but well enough to avoid bans.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

They are NOT racist at best lol......stay ignorant, dont read a legal definition. Stay stupid

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the (Insert your most hated race here), I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Back on subject...........

I hope all those living in Enfield,stay safe. Peace.
edit on 7-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I dont think hes talking about people born here, hes talking about immigration and the way multiculturalism has failed big time and ruined our country so bad it can never be fixed.

We allow thousands of immigrants in each year, and they end up in dives like tottenham, forest gate etc. I would not walk around at night alone in forest gate...i KNOW i would be robbed or attacked by foreign criminals. Its what they do.

No, they're talking about non-white people. The vast majority of people involved in these protests and riots are born British.

Go read his other posts. He was saying earlier that only white people are British.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Who said anything about kicking people out of the country because of the colour of their skin?Typical liberal,cry racism to stiffle discussion it's water off a ducks back we are all aware of this race card tactic.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Surreptitious

Why dont the cops use baton rounds and water cannon like in Belfast ? That would sort the thugs out , they wouldnt be so quick about rioting in the future . Stay safe .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join