It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaking hands in celebration on a bus, thugs who had just hunted down a schoolboy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Shaking hands in celebration on a bus, thugs who had just hunted down a schoolboy, 16, like a pack of animals and stabbed him to death

Leaning across the bus seat, these teenage killers shake hands in a sickening moment of self-congratulation.
One is heard to say to another: ‘You’re the new young boss.’
Just half an hour earlier they had been among a vicious gang who hunted down a schoolboy ‘like a pack of wild dogs’ before knifing him to death.
-
The teenager was pursued across a suburban park by his attackers, many of whom were still in their school uniform, before he was stabbed through the heart and collapsed in a shop doorway in front of his mother, Kim.
Victim: Nicolas Pearton was killed in South London after being chased by seven gang members across a park before being stabbed in a shop door
As the gang fled, they waved their knives in the air and shouted the name of the gang ‘triumphantly’.

7 black youths chased down and brutally stabbed to death a 16 year old white boy in South London, England on May 5, 2010, with him dying just in front of his obviously stunned mother. Apparently in their eyes this boy was involved with another gang, it does not specifically state whether or not he actually was. After the attack they congratulated each other for viciously slaughtering another person in broad daylight in front of the child’s mother. How proud they must have been with their butchering.
edit on 8/6/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It's not been labelled a 'hate crime' because it was not motivated by racism, this attack was motivated by a gang feud according to the article.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Welcome to what we here in the US have been putting up with for 20+ years. The Politically Correct protected groups do not become plaintiffs they get excused while the victims of these same 'Hero's' get the shaft!
Zindo

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
um.....who knows what happened!?.....dumb ass youths....

i just dont like the way they describe people in their reports.

people are people...twats are twats

peace

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

While you are correct I still do have reservations and questions. From what I have read it was due to their suspicion of him being in a gang but I brought up the point of this being a race issue for the simple fact that usually when things like this occur in reverse, with the minority attacked, there tends to be some attempts at establishing it as a race-based attack. So obviously I will have questions.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
idiots fighting over territory that isn't even theirs.

i blame the parents. dont want your kid to be in a gang? move, discipline them, home school them, switch schools, do something if you really care about your child instead of asking for more cops on the street.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A bunch of black guys did it? I'm shocked....not.
Is it just me or are getting black guys angriert and sicker from day to day? Thousands of news regarding black guys killing other people, the one news of that black sicko raping a 2 year old giving him Aids, or the other story of the black guy raping a woman because he thought she was dead.
Really, what's going on with them?
Absolutely disgusting, there needs something to be done....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I understand your point. Crime is crime, regardless of it's motivation and it should be punished based upon the crime itself, not why it was committed.
edit on 6-8-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Is it just me or are getting black guys angriert and sicker from day to day? Thousands of news regarding black guys killing other people, the one news of that black sicko raping a 2 year old giving him Aids, or the other story of the black guy raping a woman because he thought she was dead.

About violence or about black people?Because I can't tell which you mean.....

Which should indicate to you that you just said something really really racist.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Motive is a massive part of any prosecution in most civilized court proceedings. It does matter but labeling or compounding any charge by calling it by another name makes no sense. Like has been said, Crimes are crimes and they don't need to be compounded by PC labels!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why this now Misoir? It's over a year old. It is a divisive post. Where is the middle road to something like this without so many other sources of information to clean up the whole story. This article with so little info leaves people to just speculate off of their own personal prejudices. What's the point. Those who want justification for their own prejudices will find them under any rock they want.

I'm dumb M. What are you getting at here?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir. Is this the kind of intelligent response you were looking for?

Is this part of the open discussion you wanted from this OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Not trying to be racist or anything but it will never be labeled a hate crime. People of that race cant commit hate crimes against whites remember, if it is found to not be gang related it will be turned around to the dead boy being a racist.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Campy61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

So I am not supposed to post a news story because it could allow people to express their opinions no matter what they are? Is that what you are telling me? Every story posted on ATS must have a clear and well-presented agenda because God forbid people make their own conclusions on a story.

If that was the views of that member I respect those views and this should be an outlet for them, unlike most I respect the opinions of everyone regardless of how ‘barbaric’ or ‘backwards’ others claim them to be. People may not like the views, hell they would probably love to see any trace of that idea forcefully wiped out, but the fact is people will make of a story what they will. I am sorry you cannot respect people coming to their own conclusions on a story without being spoon-fed an agenda.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

so wrong

it wasn't labeled a hate crime because gang affiliation was apparently the main drive. no one thinks blacks cant commit hate crimes just you and who ever stars you.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

We all know they can but it would never be labeled as a hate crime.

Just stating the obvious.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Campy61

again you are wrong, it would be labeled as a hate crime. why wouldn't it?

do you think blacks are favored by the justice system? your opinions are fine but when they influence other ppl, they are malicious.
edit on 6-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Im not trying to push my beliefs on anyone. I am just stating my opinion/thoughts isnt that why we are able to discuss topics here? If someone has a different opinion then you can you not handle it?

Name a couple recent cases of a crime that was charged as a hate crime that involved a black person against a white person.

Now do the same for a white vs. a black

let me know what you find.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I think our Attorney's General Holder has proved that only whites can be racist and the only folks that should be considered the problem are anyone BUT blacks..at least in the USA! In the UK I imagine it might be a bit different but not by much!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

So I am not supposed to post a news story because it could allow people to express their opinions no matter what they are? Is that what you are telling me? Every story posted on ATS must have a clear and well-presented agenda because God forbid people make their own conclusions on a story.

If that was the views of that member I respect those views and this should be an outlet for them, unlike most I respect the opinions of everyone regardless of how ‘barbaric’ or ‘backwards’ others claim them to be. People may not like the views, hell they would probably love to see any trace of that idea forcefully wiped out, but the fact is people will make of a story what they will. I am sorry you cannot respect people coming to their own conclusions on a story without being spoon-fed an agenda.

Well, gee M. You reply as if I was attacking you. I was only asking if you didn't know that a post like this one dosen't cater to people who have come to their own conclusions but rather to people who have already been spoon-fed a certain agenda and think it is their own.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join