It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHIMERA - Scientists creating human and animal hybrids

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by sighler

Mankind just won't learn. This is the crap that caused God to flood the Earth in Noahs time. Science fails to be God ? He did say, he would never flood the earth again. But I wonder, is that going to be a good thing ?

edit on 8-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

He's going to burn if with fire and cleanse it, and then make it perfect again.

Last time, fallen angels conspired to alter the human and animal genetic codes. This time mankind himself is seeking to create new hybrid creatures of many kinds including human alterations. They have already done so with plants and some animals.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem
...so, the Dulce base nightmares may be real?
2nd line.
edit on 9-8-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

Well, intuitively, the thing to really be considering here, is that these types of projects certainly would not be limited to Dulce

(but, Dulce is a topic for another thread - I think the logical assumption would be, that experiments like these are being conducted ALL OVER, and certainly here in the United States, but would never be made public (obv))

edit on 8/9/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This thread reminded me of an article I read some some time ago, about scientists breeding goats that produce spider silk. Here

Personally, I am appalled at the lengths one goes to in the name of greed.

(PhysOrg.com) -- Researchers from the University of Wyoming have developed a way to incorporate spiders' silk-spinning genes into goats, allowing the researchers to harvest the silk protein from the goats’ milk for a variety of applications. For instance, due to its strength and elasticity, spider silk fiber could have several medical uses, such as for making artificial ligaments and tendons, for eye sutures, and for jaw repair. The silk could also have applications in bulletproof vests and improved car airbags.

edit on 14-8-2011 by occrest because: to add quote from site

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
incidently, if a scientist created a human/bear chimera or whatever with a bears body and a human brain and it escaped and mated with bears (for whatever reason, it would be neurologically human, so i dunno why it would want to mate with bears in the first place). it wouldnt matter because only the brain is human tissue, not its reproductive organs.

so unfortunately theres no way for it to pass 2 types of cells into its offspring.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Do we have any one who believes in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin. For those who believe in what he says than you realize what we are doing now is new to us but not new in our past history.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by flycatch

The Book of Enoch also describes chimeras being introduced to earth, In face, most of civilizations ancient mythologies are replete with stories of half man-half animal beings, from minotaurs to mer-folk, dryads, satyrs, etc. Egypts ancient gods are pictured with human form, but with animal heads. Then there are the stories of griffins, sphinxes, pegasus, etc. There is more to these stories than meets the eye, methinks..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fast-forward a hundred years and there are zoo's around the world filled with centaurs, minotaurs, and countless other sorry creatures.

Can somebody explain to me what the benefits are from being able to cross-breed humans with animals?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothling
Fast-forward a hundred years and there are zoo's around the world filled with centaurs, minotaurs, and countless other sorry creatures.

Can somebody explain to me what the benefits are from being able to cross-breed humans with animals?

It's up to your imagination. Centaur? A creature as fast as a horse and as smart as a human. I can see the benefits in that from a military point of view.

<< 1  2   >>

join