It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes in Guyana, Doesn't Disappear upon impact. 9/11 still a total lie

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bing0

So what do you expect - a nice cookie cutter outline like in a Roadrunner cartoon...? Looking for Wiley Coyote
to crawl out of the smoking crater? BEEP BEEP

Plane is smashed to small fragments. Largest pieces recovered was from jet engine, forward fan section, 6 x 7 ft
piece of fuselage. Rest was mostly "metallic confetti"

Yesterday's search focused on an area where debris may have fallen from trees because of recent rain and wind. Major pieces of the wreckage already have been removed by federal investigators. Miller said searchers now are recovering pieces of airplane too small to identify.

Over the weekend, about 300 volunteers combed a half-mile square around the crash site and found enough debris from the Boeing 757 to fill about one-third of a trash container.

Half a mile square?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

yeah, perhaps i do

no, i don't find more photographic or recorded evidence of the whole collection of debris. And funny that one engine goes through trees, and the pictures i found don't show so much of damaged trees.

So, the plane dove completely into the soil, because it was pretty soft, if i gather right? I don't see any burn damage around either

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bing0

" I know for a fact"

Really? LMFAO, see ... you know nothing.. Search the posts from " Resurrectio" or "Mobius1974" Those are some old clothes I wore here.. I saw the plane hit the Pentagon... Now what?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

PM the links to me, for avoiding a derailing of this thread. And if you won't give them, then i ignore your post, even if i love to learn, cause i m way behind old things

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Good point, Shanksville is a real ball-buster. But if the inverview with Colonel Donn de Grand is accurate, he claims that the Happy Hooligans, and branch of the air guard, shot it down.

I wouldn't say grunts in the military were at the closed door meetings where they planned the attacks, but I think they were definitely being manipulated by the higher ups.

I think there's a very good chance it was shot down. But that doesn't really help the Truth Movement because then another contorted story has to be cooked up to explain why the conspirators would allow that to happen.

As opposed to a contorted story to explain where the plane went and why? Or why the buildings collapsed they way they did? We know wargames were going on that slowed down the reactiontime of the military, because it was unable to tell the fiction of the exercise from the real thing. Thermonuclear war almost started that exact same way. Guess things did not work out quite as well with the last flight.

However to those who argue a lack of debries or debries over a wide radius is indication that the airliner has been shot down, what does a missile do to an airliner? I think rather than blowing it to pieces, it would damage it to the point that the craft as a whole dives down.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
Think man think.

Asking for too much there.

Google the Allied carpet store fire and notice how the building is collapsing and it doesnt even have tons of weight on top of it. Steel beams buckling and not even close to the scale of the Towers.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Video (we all know truthers love videos....! )

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Must be sooper sekrit nano thermite - how else can explain it?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I guess the pops are controlled demo charges.

I need top watch Zeitgeist again too since there is a thread here on it.

In the beginning the narrator says we've all been lied to and i thought he said we were about to be lied to. Well yeah most of Zeitgeist you're lying to us. In 1422 it was all planned.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

However to those who argue a lack of debries or debries over a wide radius is indication that the airliner has been shot down, what does a missile do to an airliner? I think rather than blowing it to pieces, it would damage it to the point that the craft as a whole dives down.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

So how many airliners have YOU shot down or have seen being shot down to form that conclusion!
edit on 11-8-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join