It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Casualties in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
From Facts Update On Florida - Inside The Destruction
www.rense.com...

I told them the exact name and address of my relative down the street, showed them our gas cans, showed them my military (retired) ID, and they eventually let me through after checking the name and address I had given them. There were MANY MANY body bags lined up on both sides of the road, far more than we could count as I drove slowly through that one block. There were search dogs and many teams going through the rubble not far from the main road. They hadn't even passed through 50 feet of rubble yet. But even worse was what I was unable to see on Friday night... body PARTS that were being collected. Our estimate is that there were at least 20-30 body bags already on BOTH sides, waiting to be put into trucks.

CNN reported the Hurricane all day. Anyone know the casualty number they reported?

Here you can see clearly the trustworthyness of US media when you are seeking truth. What a joke!
[edit on 15-8-2004 by zcheng]

[edit on 15-8-2004 by zcheng]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Rescue teams began clawing through the wreckage of thousands of homes yesterday in the hope of finding survivors after hurricane Charley left a 320km trail of devastation across Florida.

At least 16 people are dead but officials said hundreds of people were still missing. Tens of thousands are homeless.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Looks like they are sending in the national guard to help clean up. Ohhh wait... are there any left?

sorry couldent resist.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
FL Eyewitness Death Count Close To 400 Now
ref: www.rense.com...

For those who won,t bother to read all this report, let me spell out the body counts that 6 of us (all retired military and/or law enforcement) went out to confirm today in different areas. These are confirmed bodies in the trucks, restaurant refers, or refer vans, and they are NOT 'missing persons' or animals:

Charlotte Harbor areas - 58 dead as of 5pm today; Fort Myers & the barrier islands - 21 deaths as of 3pm today; Punta Gorda - 275+ deaths and escalating each hour; Desoto County - 36 deaths, expected to increase;

These figures came from our own eyes, medical personnel, various county sheriff's deputies, and eye witnesses or residents from the worst devastated areas. CNN and the rest of the world biased and controlled media are fooling none of us who live here. The current CONFIRMED body count in our 3 county area on the west coast of Florida is near 400 as I write this.

I guess no one cares how many died in Florida, and how many might have been saved, had the government tried its best to rescue them.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

www.rense.com...

Here you can see clearly the trustworthyness

Just a warning, around here alot of people will not take articles from rense seriously as they are not regarded as very truthfull. Just a heads up.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Just a warning, around here alot of people will not take articles from rense seriously as they are not regarded as very truthfull. Just a heads up.

This is the usual tactics of Zionists or Neocons. Remember how Fox etc defame the reputation of Scott Ritter to discredit what he has to say.

How we know what he said is the truth. Rense might not certify every news item, it does report and allow yourself to determine whether it is true or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueOne

Thanks for truth, altough not many care anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Three pictures of the same bags, taken from different angles, is the truth?
Explain to me how that is?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There's already a thread or two on this...

Take it from us in Florida...the Rense story is BS... Even if the hurricane took out EVERY man woman and child in the area affected, it wouldn't be that number!

Seriously...take it from those of us who have friends and family just a county or two over...the casualties reported on the news are accurate...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The reason they say they are missing is quite simple,
1 first the insurance company�s don�t have to pay out
2 there names can still vote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sauron,

For real?
Is that what you think?

And NO one, from other parts of the country who have relatives in the area,
is saying anything? Hard, no.... IMPOSSIBLE to buy that story.

Do you know anyone down in that area?

space

new topics

top topics

join