It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7, What Happened Here? Can Anyone Please Explain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Or had a 110 story building fall on it (WTC 7) then burn for hours either

I thought debris from towers 1 and 2 fell onto quite a few buildings, causing fires and major damage, along with building 7.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I find it very strange and extremely suspect with all these debunkers who try so desperately to debunk structural physics. But then I realized all these debunkers have no true knowledge of construction,have no en cling of the design of a structure or the fundamentals of engineering. They just have no clue. If they did they wouldn't be debunkers.

So I am really intrigued ,if there is a debunker , that would like to challenge me on this voodoo physics that apparently happened once ,since the beginning of construction this new super rare voodoo physics occurred out of the blue(only on 911). Apparently certified professionals from the past overlooked this new type of physics..... Let's really debate this. Let's get down to the heart of construction aspect, without insulting each other. And no cut and pasting crap.

I have read mostly every 911 thread on this site and no one is discussing the construction aspect,,,

how the WTC was built ,

why we use mild steel in building and why we use aluminum for planes,

Let's discuss the construction of planes and buildings. I really think if any debunker is serious of debating about 911 you must begin with the obvious , the construction and collapse of 500,000 tons of concrete/mild steel. How a plane reacts upon impact. How a open uncontrolled fire reacts to metals .

So I beg you debunkers who have knowledge about construction. Real knowledge. Not amateur stuff. I want people that have experience in building steel and concrete buildings. And don't worry I will know if your legit or not.

And if you ask the typical question: "well how about all those 250k employees for NIST/FEMA? Are they lying too"?

Don't ask that question. Because if you do ,it means you have never worked for the government or have never been contracted by the government.

Enjoy,cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Ah thedman, we can always count on you to parrot the approved myths. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

What myths are those...?

Get much of my information from talking to FDNY members and others (those that will talk about it) - not by trolling the internet conspiracy sites from mommy's basements...

Have you listened to the Incident Commander at WTC 7 describe in detail what happened ? Ask him
questions?

I guess not ......

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

What myths are those...?

Get much of my information from talking to FDNY members and others (those that will talk about it) - not by trolling the internet conspiracy sites from mommy's basements...

Have you listened to the Incident Commander at WTC 7 describe in detail what happened ? Ask him
questions?

I guess not ......

Have you considered the FDNY brass are mostly corrupt "wise guys" and "made men" who were in on the scam?

I guess not.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Witness Windsor Tower fire - the upper steel section collpased from the fire

From the collaborative blog, wikipedia:

"...It was gutted by a huge fire on February 12, 2005, and partially collapsed; it has since been demolished..."

"...The fire spread quickly throughout the entire building, leading to the collapse of the outermost, steel parts of the upper floors..."

As we can see, these buildings did not utterly collapse, far from it, just a few pieces of steel on the upper floors, near the outside of the build, collapsed, and that was after an inferno raging from top to bottom that raged for over 24 hours. The World Trade Center towers did not burn nearly that long, the combustion was incomplete (notice the huge clouds of black smoke), and they disintegrated utterly.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I was surprised to hear that there was a witness that was in the building that said there were explosions going off which he thought were outside the building. He thought that cars were exploding. Then, he realized after getting pulled out of the building and then hearing that it went down, he realized that the explosions were coming from inside the building. The report came out 3-4 days after his mysterious death that there were no explosions or witnesses. One witness of that day supposedly took samples of the dust to a friend who was a scientist. In each of the 4 samples they had fould some type of super thermite in the samples. So what do you think?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine

Or had a 110 story building fall on it (WTC 7) then burn for hours either

I thought debris from towers 1 and 2 fell onto quite a few buildings, causing fires and major damage, along with building 7.

Indeed there were buildings in the wtc complex much closer to wtc 1 and 2, yet none of those collapsed, although they were bent badly out of shape by the falling debries.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

In the NIST report, it said debris was not a factor, fire inside the building was not a factor, and the building experienced freefall. They did not find out what caused the collapse. The stell girders were not tested because theuy were shipped out ASAP to the lowest builder. However, some of the girders had some holes that was thru and thru the metal. No explanations.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

But on the Interior Of the WTC building's Were these big huge steel Pillars Witch were to stay standing Even after the rest of the building Collapse . So if that went first then What the *&%& were just being lied to left right and center on this whole 9/11 subject. Not that we aren't already

I’ll assume you are correct in so far as there being steel pillars inside. But these were certainly no single pieces of steel. They were most likely 20 to 50 foot long sections bolted together to get the x number of stories in height needed.
Chances are that the bolts snapped due to excessive lateral forces. This could happen if the floors on one side of the pillar dropped. The unbalanced weight on the other side would pull the pillar to one side, snapping the bolts. At that point it would be just another long piece of steel getting pummeled on the way down.

But this is just a logical guess on my part.

Unless you think the investigators were in with the firemen actively covering up the whole thing. But if I were a fireman I wouldn’t be in a very good mood after losing my best friends. Friends that I lived with 24 hours/ 3days a week. Especially knowing that their widows and kids would get very little in compensation.

Kill my brother and you think I’m going to cover up for you???

This conspiracy sounds good for a book or movie plot. But when you add real people to the mix it just won’t fly.

Yeah I see what you mean. All those people died as a result of the US governments controlled demolitions. That's the thing.that gets everyone. The mighty hand of the US killed alot of people that day then blamed someone else. And idiots believed them!

Anyone with half a brain can see the official story of 9/11 is BS and aimed at the people that are feeble minded!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What myths are those...?

questions?

I guess not ......

Ya right...wait, wasnt you the one who was there that day? So many "too dumb to be truth" wannabes...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

What myths are those...?

questions?

I guess not ......

Ya right...wait, wasnt you the one who was there that day? So many "too dumb to be truth" wannabes...

Exactly...If the very concept of a corrupt fire department or a corrupt police department is so easily discarded, then as a criminal, those are the first places I'm going to corrupt.

edit on 18-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: think plural

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join