It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the [SNIP] is going on in McAlester, OK.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Use Google Earth.

34 44' 55.34"N 96 01' 10.88" W

In a field by 2 BODYS OF WATER YOU WILL SEE A hUMAN FIGURE 2 LEGS 2 ARMS A HEAD OF HAIR AND A TORSO SHAKING HANDS WITH A BLACK SHORT HUMANOID FORM. To the right of that in the landscape you can see 2 different what appear to be alien heads.

I will Have more I am just now scouring the whole land scape. Almost all of the dozens of bodys of water are triangular shaped. There is also a triangular shped siluette within the vacenity that is surrounded by trees on all side. 3 sides are newer oblviously freshly planted and 1 side is older taller trees. From the from of the front of the triangle thing it has wat appears to be three runways going out in a triangular formation.

Also if you look close at the map on google maps there are like 5 hospitals for one little area.

There is also some dirt formation at 34 47' 51.52" N , 95 53' 37.26 W.

More to come tired now

Supposed to be an Army ammunitions Compound.

However it has multiple building that look like they have been used for cold fusion experiments. that are easily seen on google in in the town on the compound.
edit on 26-7-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: Added last paragraph

edit on 26-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention from title

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This little thing has me interested. There will be more most likely

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
could somebody post a picture?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Grr, I bet this will all be gone by the time I download it and go to look. The suspense is killing me.
Yuh, google earth is cool. But, I don't know what to make of it.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The thing is, I always wonder why people go, "OMG I FOUND XYZ ON THE INTERNET, IT PROVES ZYX, GO AND SEE!" instead of gathering as much evidence as possible, taking screen shots etc, and then posting them, to prevent disappointment so if someone does say "Whoops! How did that get there?!" and removes the content, the finder can back themselves up.
However, I am now on my way to go and see

I am having difficulty finding what you are describing. Could you be a little more specific about where these people are?
edit on 26-7-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Grr, I bet this will all be gone by the time I download it and go to look. The suspense is killing me.

Do you know how I do that?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

:/swoop_target.png

relativeToGround
relativeToSeaFloor

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

How do I take screen shots and I will. Kinda new to this stuff. Cut me a break damn. I would react the same way to posts of the newbie nature on blackjack sites, so I guess I can bag on you too bad.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reptiliannogmar

How do I take screen shots and I will. Kinda new to this stuff. Cut me a break damn. I would react the same way to posts of the newbie nature on blackjack sites, so I guess I can bag on you too bad.

Most keyboards have a print screen button, it's labelled as Prnt Scrn, press it when you have the picture on the screen, then just paste it into paint, save and upload

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Is this some kind of joke? Are you talking about those giant black smudges?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by reptiliannogmar

Print/scrn next to scroll lock and pause break. press Prt/scrn go to paint, paste, save image as jpg. Not too hard.

Just like you it is my first time using google earth.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
could somebody post a picture?

Seconded. Im looking in google maps at those cords but i can see it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Is this some kind of joke? Are you talking about those giant black smudges?

If thats what your talking about. Im going to start a petition to get a facepalm emote added on ats

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I just posted. Check above.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

That's what I'm saying! Let's all just let this thread die.

No further discussion from OP needed.

Please...

*facepalm*

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
From the way he was making it sound, it sound like a female and a real humanoid. Why do I fall for this? It's just some design. get a better picture.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

Dude I see both having 2 feet two arms and a head an appear to be shaking hands. Then the weird mound. This stuff only is seen on or near military lcations

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I will sign your petition.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I think a more accurate opening post would be, I found a strange shape on the ground in the fields, which looks like a large grey shaking hands with a small grey.

The way the post was written made it sound, to me, like a human person was shaking hands with an alien.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Looks like a cameraman getting ready to film a person kneeling. It can mean many different things, just in the way that, that person sees it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join