It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andreas Brevik - Mass Murder - Illuminati Game Card

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Yes... there is no resemblance on my Avatar at this time... lol..

must be one in a million... Conspiracy drivel... there is no NWO... figment of my image ... image... oh well too much fluoride..

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by Solasis

Yes... there is no resemblance on my Avatar at this time... lol..

There isn't. I'm not sure why you think that lack of resemblance is so funny.

Seriously, I see no resemblance. The ears aren't even right, and since they're almost similar to a caricature, I'd wager that's the crux of the resemblance.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Unmasked! card - look familiar?

Secret of the cabal could be the Knights Templar 2083 or something related?
edit on 26/7/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've said it in another thread, but it went unnoticed; A few weeks ago, I taped the first episode of a new series, called "Alphas", by Syfy.

In that episode, the team is looking for an improbable sniper. After analyzing what evidence the team could find, one of the character makes an analysis of it all and concludes that the sniper is of european descent, to which the team leader replies something that looks like; " ... are you telling me we are looking for a Norwegian shooter?... "

To me, it almost falls in the same category of all the movies that pointed to 9/11 before it happened. Anyone knows of another movie, or TV show having a similar line?

PS: Nice find, OP, by the way!
I agree those cards are creepy when compared to world events. It's as if the Elites had found the game and decided to play it for real. Immersion is so much fun!... But not in real life, in that case.
edit on 26-7-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This could have applied to the fort hood shootings, columbine, tech , etc. Why just apply it to this event. That is what ghaffi avatar guy is trying to say.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

It is in the details. Like in the OP's card, the newspaper talks about a Nobel Prize... Are there any in the places you mentioned?

If you look at the thread about the card pointing to a double disaster, you can see by some of the buildings, that the place points to Tokyo, JAPAN. People on the card look Asians... And Fukushima WAS hit by a double disaster, not to say a triple one...

But you will have to check it by yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
From the little I have heard of Alex Jones and others and these cards, there really seems to be a script that tpb use on us. I think AJ might be nuts but I did hear him say watch out for while Alquida just 24 hrs before the attacks. Creeps me out.
Really? i notcied he said that like 24 hour before he did that.. and the dhs released the terror video not to long ago either... then aj says that.. but i dont see there being a connection from alex jones saying t his then it actually happening.. probly pure coincidence

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Nice find.....I could go along with that!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
It's as if the Elites had found the game and decided to play it for real.

Ummm...here is an alternative suggestion you should consider...don't you think it's more likely the other way around? That similar events, similar 'moves' have been made for hundreds or even thousands of years?

Machiavelli wrote "The Prince" in ~1513. Many of the sort of deceptions in the card game are talked about in that book.

So, yeah, it's the other way around. The people who made the game were conspiracy theory hobbyists who studied the elites.
edit on 27-7-2011 by 11andrew34 because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I've never been a fan of these so called prophecies illuminati cards...

Lets put it in to perspective here..

Now a few of us here,could make a pack of cards like this one ourselves,and i'm betting with our depth of knowledge concerning conspiracy and history,we could produce a a pack of cards predicting events better then this pack .....

And if the pack of cards we were to make were reviewed in say 50 or a 100 years,i would bet your house,we would hit the nail on the head at least 70% of the time,more then likely more.

Don't get me wrong,i believe there is more to this Norway shooting/bombing then just a random nutcase,but these cards are nothing more then reading your daily stars in a newspaper,if you picked any zodiac sing in that newspaper,you could find it related somehow to your day...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

The picture next to the Nobel Lauerat article is a separate card in the deck called "Nobel Peace Prize".

And this are this year Nobel Price for Peace winners:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join