It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Kane, contactee, describes the “Council of Twelve” describes dimensional shift in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Have to say that this whole earth-split thing sounds like a bunch of hooey...

I hope he gets all the books, lectures, etc. out of this he can before those dates are up. He set a tight timeline to cash in on this nonsense...

Can't wait to hear what he says when those dates have past, and we're all still here on our regular, screwed up planet...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus

The One Electric

Problem is, how does one get there. That's all speculating that this "if" is actually true.

That truly is the question, isn’t it? Shakespeare anyone?

Light 2012

Before you were born you carry past lifetimes with you and your agenda is already written in the fragment of your DNA of what course you will take it is up to you to take the red pill or the blue pill Nemo you create your own reality to get of this Planet. Power of thought can consume or destroy you it all matters of what type of energy you are putting out there in the omniverse. The choice was written before you were born again.

I’ve heard and read this many times before and believe it could certainly be true and I truly hope it is. All my life I’ve believed in past lives, star people, God, Jesus, Buddha, Ra, etc. I also believe we have a definite purpose –whatever it may be. Did we design it? I don’t know. I sort of hope it’s like “Made in Heaven” with Timothy Buttons. But, in reality, do any of us really, really know? How could we until it happens? I certainly believe people can channel information. But, who’s to say they’re true and loving spirits who are being channeled? And, even if they are, who’s to say that valuable, incredible information they impart is from the one true Source? What if they don’t even know? Channelers certainly believe with all their heart that’s who their source is and they’re good. Who knows? I’ve never channeled information so I have no idea what it feels like. I can’t see beyond my dreams, although incredible as they are sometimes. Do they tell me something for future reference? I have no idea. I can write them down and try to interpret them all day long, but my interpretations can only subjective. How can they be otherwise? I certainly believe in the possibility that millions of years humans have lived on earth as well as having grand civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria. Did we at one time live in those places? I don’t know. One thing is for certain, enough deadlines are on the verge of hitting us square in the face, that we’ll either know or won’t know pretty soon. I’m ready for whatever happens. I believe if you have a good heart and really enjoy life and the people who fill it with you, and you try your best to be the best person you can be, then that’s about all anybody can do. At least I hope so.

peace

You have many questions... I see that. I can say that it has taken me many lifetimes to understand where I am at in my life and this will be my last lifetime here on this planet which I am grateful! I know that many questions you have will come to you by research within.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

It's somewhat ironic then, that a quick survey of this board and many others like it reveals it to be the New Age evangelists that are constantly and tirelessly pushing the fear agenda....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Have always had questions and always questioned the status quo - from a young age. Mostly I got knocked in the head or emotionally hurt as I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and trusted that most everyone is good. Most say it's not very smart, but it works for me. My heart leads and I follow.

I have a feeling I'm an old soul, but I don't really have a clue why I think that I am. I have a deep sense about things - spirtually speaking, but have no idea where that comes from. I'll know soon enough.

Will look forward to reading more on this subject when I have more time. As it stands now, I gotta go for the weekend.

I'm happy for you and how sure you are about your future. I wish you much joy and bliss as well as everyone else on this thread.

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you are aware and not base your feelings off of fear mongering on tv and so forth you will feel your body changing and your thought process will change too. No longer will you care about the material things of this world as you will want to be somewhere different where your thought are magnified by energy to attain whatever you want. This will be the gift to the ones that walk in the spirit.

I respect your opinion Light2012,no doubt about that.
But if this 2012 thing will affect the way we think and feel,shouldnt it affect you whether you believe in it or not?
I would think so anyways.

For example i always see christians mainly preaching you need to "believe in it"
Well heres my problem,i shouldnt have to believe in it for it to be real,its either real or not,not both.
Of course if i keep telling myself something is real,ill start to believe it,but that doesnt mean its actually real.
In our understanding in the present times,its either real or not,proven or not,fact or fiction,it cant be both.Thats just my opinion anyways.

edit on 22-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by strelok72

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

It's somewhat ironic then, that a quick survey of this board and many others like it reveals it to be the New Age evangelists that are constantly and tirelessly pushing the fear agenda....

Many people on this site work for CIA and monitor this site. They are scanning the current evolution of man.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You have many questions... I see that. I can say that it has taken me many lifetimes to understand where I am at in my life and this will be my last lifetime here on this planet which I am grateful! I know that many questions you have will come to you by research within.

So unfortunately for you, you have spent many lifetimes on this planet.

Unlike myself, as I have spent many lifetimes on many planets in the great cosmos. You still have much to learn.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth

If you are aware and not base your feelings off of fear mongering on tv and so forth you will feel your body changing and your thought process will change too. No longer will you care about the material things of this world as you will want to be somewhere different where your thought are magnified by energy to attain whatever you want. This will be the gift to the ones that walk in the spirit.

I respect your opinion Light2012,no doubt about that.
But if this 2012 thing will affect the way we think and feel,shouldnt it affect you whether you believe in it or not?
I would think so anyways.

For example i always see christians mainly preaching you need to "believe in it"
Well heres my problem,i shouldnt have to believe in it for it to be real,its either real or not,not both.
Of course if i keep telling myself something is real,ill start to believe it,but that doesnt mean its actually real.
In our understanding in the present times,its either real or not,proven or not,fact or fiction,it cant be both.Thats just my opinion anyways.

edit on 22-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

Here is a scripture and open your mind if you will. Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Meaning if you want to leave this planet and not come back and ascend on a better spiritual plane meditate on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

So what planets have spent your time on to come back to here? There only can lower realms before earth. Earth is a school and fortunately I am able to be here to realize that I am learning that love is all there is and time is of the essence.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ooooh! An extra dimension. Can't wait!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A nice person, username Partygirl, made a thread somewhat recently, 'I felt a 'shift" today.'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Last night late, I was sitting in my fave chair, listening to the radio next to me. I had FM music on, which I haven't done for a very long time. I was unable to enjoy music anymore. Then it felt like me and everything went back in time, for just half a second, no more. Or some kind of "shift"..... My -first- inclination is to debunk all this, saying that me and Partygirl have ATS in our noggins too much.
But perhaps............not (?)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yet another "neat" theory. Splitting of dimensional cells, bah! It's still came from the same ONE cell. All we could do is wait and see. In the meantime, get a life! Live! Stop worrying but above all be free to love in return.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Here is a scripture and open your mind if you will. Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Meaning if you want to leave this planet and not come back and ascend on a better spiritual plane meditate on it.

Hmm,maybe i dont buy into this kind of stuff because ive never experienced anything spiritual before.
If i had,it would be easier to understand and believe.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
oops....
edit on 22-7-2011 by OneEleven because: wrong thread

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I'll believe that over ascension any day. As long as Melancholia/Nibiru/ELEnin and everybody else from your hometown ain't hitting earth

The moon will be knocked out of it's orbit in alignment with earth and it's rotation. Once the moon is knocked out of orbit, the waters will become still and wont move that is when a major earthquake will happen and the earth will began to heat up and the rotation of the earth will be stammered.

Ok well that just sounds scary.

So what are you suppose to do to make it through the "shift."

I see these theories all over but I am not sure what to make of them being that there are dozens floating around on here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think well be lucky to see such a thing.
But i have a lot of doubts that we are going to have anything out of the ordinary earth changes we have experienced to date.Maaybe more intense though, as that seems the current trend, not related to anything, just the trend.....
I was flabbertgasted by the many shocks NZ has had since their big one....
With new volcanos opening up weekly it seems, there has to be more of that deep landslip comming up as the plates shift to counteract the stresses.
I expect no ELEnines,no dark Nibiru with its golden atmosphere comming spinning at us like some demon spawn out of the abbyss.
Nope, I think well be subcontracting alien technology to clean our atmosphere of the radioactive fallout from fukishima.
The incredible amount of sightings and mass sightinf indicate a change in policy of the space bros.
They have decided to accellerate the program of disclosure themselves. they are by passing goverment and proving their existance by being seen as widely and clearly as possible by as many as possible.
The time is running out for the ones who have held the technology of the universe for themselves and the future.
The aliens will respond to our efforts to communicate , of that i am sure......
All we have to do is to try en mass....and keep trying.
We need their help, and they are duty bound to honour a direct request for assistance.
Stanly Fullham would say we are right on schedule for the UH meeting with the aliens next year or two......perhaps sooner of the fukishima goes off again like it did last week.....
Infant mortality rates have jumped 35 and 40 % since the nuke plant explosions....
even in the US!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join